BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, Tuning Modifications    Any Stage 3/4Builds on Here?

02-05-2023, 09:48 AM   #1
bbradyc5
BMW Noob
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M8 Comp

Any Stage 3/4Builds on Here?

Curious if there are any folks on here with more aggressive Stage 3/4 builds on here? I’m referring to built engines with upgraded turbos and trans, meth etc? Trying to find out if anyone has hit other limits of the powertrain (half shafts? axles? High/low pressure fuel pumps, injectors etc). I’m mapping out a max effort (1,xxx+ WHP/WTQ) build and trying to find info on this platform for latest gen S63 builds is like finding a needl in a haystack compared to American OEM’s
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2023, 08:47 PM   #2
ONE_slow_m5
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 f90 m5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbradyc5 View Post
Curious if there are any folks on here with more aggressive Stage 3/4 builds on here? I’m referring to built engines with upgraded turbos and trans, meth etc? Trying to find out if anyone has hit other limits of the powertrain (half shafts? axles? High/low pressure fuel pumps, injectors etc). I’m mapping out a max effort (1,xxx+ WHP/WTQ) build and trying to find info on this platform for latest gen S63 builds is like finding a needl in a haystack compared to American OEM’s
Ya me . And my shop builds them . Look up

Pure_performance_tx

On instagram
Appreciate 1
Melo_F90176.50