BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums iDrive, Nav, Stereo, Bluetooth, Electronics    Non Adaptive Headlight Coding

02-26-2023, 11:34 AM   #1
IronMan81
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 550i MS

Non Adaptive Headlight Coding

Can anyone refer me or tell me if it's even possible to recode to non adaptive headlights. Doing a LCI conversion and the lights I have are non adaptive and I'm deep in, so it's move forward and recode (hoping) or go back to stock.

Was supposed to be plug and play, but obviously not on the adaptive lights. They didn't tell me that.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2023, 09:22 AM   #2
TheNine90
Banned
Rep
Drives: bmw

Its possible to modify the vehicle order to remove the adaptive headlight and recode the car. If you have ENET cable i can do it for you remotely.
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2023, 05:12 AM   #3
kubax86
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan81 View Post
Can anyone refer me or tell me if it's even possible to recode to non adaptive headlights. Doing a LCI conversion and the lights I have are non adaptive and I'm deep in, so it's move forward and recode (hoping) or go back to stock.

Was supposed to be plug and play, but obviously not on the adaptive lights. They didn't tell me that.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks!
Absolutely no problem, if you doing PRE LCI to LCI you'll also need an emulator as well
Appreciate 0