THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum 2 Series Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery Help with Production Weeks

03-16-2014, 12:13 PM   #23
tccox
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 228i Msport

Garage List
Ordered my 228 Msport march 8, scheduled to be completed march 25. 17 days from order placement to a completed car. Impressive.
      03-16-2014, 12:17 PM   #24
pikcachu
Major General
Rep
Drives: M235i (F22 Red angel)

usually when they post an order, they should have a production number for it (meaning an allocation to produce the car for a specific week of the year) and thus you get a production week....

else you are just in the dealers waiting list....

Dealers don't get many allocations on the m235 at the moment... some 1 or 2 a month... even less if they are small, could be 1 a quarter....

BMW could eventually give more allocations, maybe that's what they mean with they are not based on time but they actually are based on time...but they might give more at some point

If they say they don't know when they would get one is cause they don't really have an allocation for your order

I would shop around other dealers to see if they have other allocations but you might have put a deposit down already...but should be refundable specially if they don't even have an allocation

hope it helps
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2014, 07:50 PM   #25
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

What's the difference between req. production date, sub date and conf. date? I got my production number a few days after placing an order with my CA a few weeks ago.
Appreciate 0