BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, Tuning Modifications    EurobahnDynamics Full Titaniam Valved Exhaust

02-11-2024, 06:12 AM   #1
johnny5ive
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5

EurobahnDynamics Full Titaniam Valved Exhaust

https://eurobahndynamics.com/product...exhaust-system

Anyone recognize this build system? Looks like an aliexpress special (like a lot of other US resellers) but don't see any other search results in this forum for "eurobahn".

There's one for sale by me locally and I'm wondering if it's worth it.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2024, 08:38 AM   #2
pbonsalb
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 18 F90 M5, 99 E36 M3 Turbo

I think these titanium exhausts are a great value if you cut out the middleman who marks it up 100% or 150%. They are all alibaba. I would get one that is valved. If you can buy from one of the sellers who has gotten some input from those who installed them, minor fitment issues may have been addressed. They come in about 4 sections so there is play to adjust. I bought a titanium valved exhaust from CSZ on Alibaba for about $1800 shipped. I made a thread about it and sent CSZ my input.

Looks like prices might be up 10% on some of these Alibaba exhausts compared to last fall when I bought. Compare prices by factoring in shipping costs, which may vary from seller to seller. And some will sell a single and others make you buy 2 or 5 or 10. The resellers are buying multiples so they get an even lower price.

I don’t know anything specific on the Eurobahn. I would ask the seller why it is being sold. It does look from the picture like a vacuum valved exhaust, whereas the stock one and most aftermarket are electric motors and allow you to reuse your factory electric motors and factory valve control.
Appreciate 1
      02-11-2024, 01:50 PM   #3
johnny5ive
Private First Class
Rep

I'm in agreement wtih you, I think it's the samething just marked up. I can either buy it locally (asking $3k) or just pay the $2100 shipped and wait.

I read through you other post too, super helpful, thank you! I'm debating if I even really need the exhaust as I don't mind the note now (but coudl deal with it being a little bit more punchy when I want it to be.) Still need it quiet for the wife and the town as well though. Not sure that the minimal (if any) hp games from an exhaust are really worth it.

Maybe I just start with some secondary downpipes and go from there.

I'm in no rush to do anything. Appreciate the response!

Last edited by johnny5ive; 02-11-2024 at 02:00 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2024, 02:05 PM   #4
pbonsalb
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 18 F90 M5, 99 E36 M3 Turbo

I don’t think the exhaust will make the car any more “punchy.” No noticeable power gains. Even Supersprint determined the cat back exhaust could not really be improved upon, and focused on the turbo manifold and downpipes. But there are weight savings and, in the view of many, better sounds. I’d start with the secondaries. They do eliminate a small restriction so they probably add a little power, and they give a little turbo spool sound or whistle you can hear at low rpm.
Appreciate 1
      02-12-2024, 07:07 PM   #5
Info@mad-us.com
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: bmw

If it doesn't have to titnaium you can go with our exhaust and not have to deal with alibaba

https://mad-us.com/mad-bmw-f90-m5-full-catback-exhaust/
Appreciate 1
EM5C496.50
      02-12-2024, 07:10 PM   #6
johnny5ive
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Info@mad-us.com View Post
If it doesn't have to titnaium you can go with our exhaust and not have to deal with alibaba

you guys are on my shortlist too, don't worry!
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2024, 08:51 PM   #7
EM5C
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M5 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info@mad-us.com View Post

+1 some of the best valued catback out there currently. Pretty darn good fit, incredible sound, and lighter than stock catback. Can’t go wrong.
Appreciate 0