BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..)    Berger says SENNA is the greatest driver

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-21-2020, 02:34 PM   #133
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
MKSixer's Avatar
27979
Rep
10,824
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisualEcho View Post
It's just the feeling I get by the way you write, doesn't mean I know you (clearly I don't). It also wasn't a slam.

But I still think you're wrong. I believe the older cars to be harder to drive, and the older drivers to possess a skill that the newer drivers just don't. We will just have to agree to disagree on those points.
Fair enough. Conversely, younger drivers possess skills that older drivers can't even begin to match.

If you doubt me try watching older users attempt to use a Zoom meeting. Literally the easiest tech in the world to use but...
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 95 Wins. 98 Pole Positions. 53 Fastest Laps. Rain Master.
Remember, 3 Pole Positions, 10 Wins and 10 Fastest Laps after 5 years in a top team are mediocre results. You know who you are.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2020, 04:18 PM   #134
5.M0NSTER
Major
5.M0NSTER's Avatar
United_States
1966
Rep
1,479
Posts

Drives: 2017 BMW M2 6MT Drivers Pack
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Little north of Stuttgart, Germany

iTrader: (0)

Senna was great. Many people recognize this, including corporation. I look forward to seeing a Lewis, or a Hamilton form a well recognized brand at some point.

But anyway, here is a McLaren Senna getting a 911 GT3 out of my way on the ring recently.



Much respect to Senna. He was one of the all time Greats.
__________________
2017 BMW M2 German Spec
6MT, Driver's Package

"Redline a day keeps the mechanics away"
Appreciate 2
MKSixer27978.50
minn198073.50

      10-21-2020, 04:39 PM   #135
M5theonlyone
Major General
United Kingdom
8115
Rep
6,024
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.M0NSTER View Post
And it didn't take long to prove my point. Certain F1 thread "contributors" follow no logic. Just endless propaganda and excuses.



Now I'm getting close base on increased emotional response.

But maybe, just maybe I'm not the one onto something here. So why don't you explain why exactly you hate HAM so much. Here is your chance. Otherwise it could very well be race, as your response just validated my suspicion.



How is plinking with a .22 doing over there in England? Or was it a bird shotty? Americans define "target shooting" differently. Typical numbers used are 9, .40, .45, 223, 308, or if the occasion calls for it .50. With various other calibers and Lapua, or Mag in close succession. I unfortunately had to leave all of mine behind, as germany is kinda a bummer when it comes to shooting sports. Even my American Staffordshire Terrier was considered a weapon here for a while. Even though he's got such a wonderful smile
I don't hate him for the reasons you suggest (which explains the reaction) I just don't want him winning nearly all the time through a cheating car and no I'm not saying what my gun choice is to you mate.
Appreciate 1
      10-21-2020, 04:40 PM   #136
M5theonlyone
Major General
United Kingdom
8115
Rep
6,024
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Spot on my friend . From the youngest ever . Just some kid . Facts don't lie !


Max for sure is a better driver that BOT and HAM in real terms
Appreciate 1
      10-21-2020, 04:48 PM   #137
5.M0NSTER
Major
5.M0NSTER's Avatar
United_States
1966
Rep
1,479
Posts

Drives: 2017 BMW M2 6MT Drivers Pack
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Little north of Stuttgart, Germany

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
I don't hate him for the reasons you suggest (which explains the reaction) I just don't want him winning nearly all the time through a cheating car and no I'm not saying what my gun choice is to you mate.
So what's smaller than a .22? I don't get it...
__________________
2017 BMW M2 German Spec
6MT, Driver's Package

"Redline a day keeps the mechanics away"
Appreciate 1
MKSixer27978.50

      10-21-2020, 04:51 PM   #138
5.M0NSTER
Major
5.M0NSTER's Avatar
United_States
1966
Rep
1,479
Posts

Drives: 2017 BMW M2 6MT Drivers Pack
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Little north of Stuttgart, Germany

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Oh 136,something else, I have a RB MAX polo shirt
Well then you clearly win in life. While HAM wins in F1. Go you mate!
__________________
2017 BMW M2 German Spec
6MT, Driver's Package

"Redline a day keeps the mechanics away"
Appreciate 1
MKSixer27978.50

      10-21-2020, 04:57 PM   #139
M5theonlyone
Major General
United Kingdom
8115
Rep
6,024
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.M0NSTER View Post
Well then you clearly win in life. While HAM wins in F1. Go you mate!
No one stays top gun (with hidden help) for ever
Appreciate 1
      10-21-2020, 05:03 PM   #140
5.M0NSTER
Major
5.M0NSTER's Avatar
United_States
1966
Rep
1,479
Posts

Drives: 2017 BMW M2 6MT Drivers Pack
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Little north of Stuttgart, Germany

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
It's not smaller than a .22,damn I've told you too much now.
Wait, do you have a VPO-136? Now I'm curious how this can be in the UK? Hmm. I mean ok size, 7.62x39, which isn't much powder behind the projectile. Surprised you have one in the UK! Well done! Mine are 7.62X51 or .308 in the US. 136 is still not bad. Not accurate from over 800yards, but not bad.

You're still wrong on almost everything else in the F1 threads. And still didn't tell us why you hate HAM though!
__________________
2017 BMW M2 German Spec
6MT, Driver's Package

"Redline a day keeps the mechanics away"
Appreciate 1
MKSixer27978.50

      10-21-2020, 05:07 PM   #141
M5theonlyone
Major General
United Kingdom
8115
Rep
6,024
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.M0NSTER View Post
Wait, do you have a VPO-136? Now I'm curious how this can be in the UK? Hmm. I mean ok size, 7.62x39, which isn't much powder behind the projectile. Surprised you have one in the UK! Well done! Mine are 7.63X51 or .308 in the US, but still, not bad. Not accurate from over 800yards, but not bad.

You're still wrong on almost everything else in the F1 threads. And still didn't tell us why you hate HAM though!
For the upteenth time lad..no hate just a cheating car, how many more times and I've told you too much on my gun.
Appreciate 1
      10-21-2020, 05:12 PM   #142
5.M0NSTER
Major
5.M0NSTER's Avatar
United_States
1966
Rep
1,479
Posts

Drives: 2017 BMW M2 6MT Drivers Pack
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Little north of Stuttgart, Germany

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
For the upteenth time lad..a cheating car.
Don't care about your short range guns. Short range seems to be your specialty anyway. Prove the car is cheating somehow. With magical tire warming blankets, or otherwise.

I'm sure in your would believe having Lewis behind the wheel is cheating too. How dare they have a better driver.
__________________
2017 BMW M2 German Spec
6MT, Driver's Package

"Redline a day keeps the mechanics away"
Appreciate 1
MKSixer27978.50

      10-21-2020, 05:20 PM   #143
M5theonlyone
Major General
United Kingdom
8115
Rep
6,024
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.M0NSTER View Post
Don't care about your short range guns. Prove the car is cheating somehow. With magical tire warming blankets, or otherwise.

I'm sure in your world having Lewis behind the wheel is cheating too. How dare they have a better driver.
You prove he isn't i.e. party mode, cheating das that will be banned for next year,dodgy rear wheel design, pre start starting lights configuration dots on dash suspicion.
Hardly cricket is it.
Appreciate 1
      10-21-2020, 05:23 PM   #144
5.M0NSTER
Major
5.M0NSTER's Avatar
United_States
1966
Rep
1,479
Posts

Drives: 2017 BMW M2 6MT Drivers Pack
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Little north of Stuttgart, Germany

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
You prove he isn't i.e. party mode, cheating das that will be banned for next year,dodgy rear wheel design, pre start starting lights configuration dots on dash suspicion.
Hardly cricket is it.
I don't have to! He has 6 championships and 92 wins. The burden of proof is on you if you think otherwise!
__________________
2017 BMW M2 German Spec
6MT, Driver's Package

"Redline a day keeps the mechanics away"
Appreciate 2
minn198073.50
MKSixer27978.50

      10-21-2020, 05:27 PM   #145
minn19
Major General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
8074
Rep
8,042
Posts

Drives: 19 F150, 21 718, 20 C63S, 212S
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
You prove he isn't i.e. party mode, cheating das that will be banned for next year,dodgy rear wheel design, pre start starting lights configuration dots on dash suspicion.
Hardly cricket is it.
Has he cheated for all six now going on seven championships in a few weeks time? Or just his year?

Has Max/RB ever cheated or anyone else (besides Ferrari last year)?
Appreciate 2
5.M0NSTER1965.50
MKSixer27978.50

      10-21-2020, 05:28 PM   #146
M5theonlyone
Major General
United Kingdom
8115
Rep
6,024
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.M0NSTER View Post
I don't have to! He has 6 championships and 92 wins. The burden of proof is on you if you think otherwise!
It's not a court of law it's F1 so try again.What F1 polo have you got, oh no one, you are one strange brew
Appreciate 1
      10-21-2020, 05:32 PM   #147
5.M0NSTER
Major
5.M0NSTER's Avatar
United_States
1966
Rep
1,479
Posts

Drives: 2017 BMW M2 6MT Drivers Pack
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Little north of Stuttgart, Germany

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
It's not a court of law it's F1 so try again.What F1 polo have you got, oh no one, you are one strange brew
Ok, than HAM is KING, and you are all losers. There, can I have a polo with that on it? I see we've abandoned logic a long time ago.
__________________
2017 BMW M2 German Spec
6MT, Driver's Package

"Redline a day keeps the mechanics away"
Appreciate 1
MKSixer27978.50

      10-21-2020, 05:35 PM   #148
M5theonlyone
Major General
United Kingdom
8115
Rep
6,024
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.M0NSTER View Post
Ok, than HAM is KING, and you are all losers. There, can I have a polo with that on it? I see we've abandoned logic a long time ago.
As much logic as the start of a race with flying carbon with what you suggest, it's past your bedtime.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2020, 05:38 PM   #149
5.M0NSTER
Major
5.M0NSTER's Avatar
United_States
1966
Rep
1,479
Posts

Drives: 2017 BMW M2 6MT Drivers Pack
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Little north of Stuttgart, Germany

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
As much logic as the start of a race with flying carbon with what you suggest, it's past your bedtime.
Perhaps, but you still haven't told us why you don't want to see Lewis get any more victories or championships. If it's not race, than what is it? Do you know him personally? Did he do you or your family wrong? We're still waiting to see the reason behind you hate.
__________________
2017 BMW M2 German Spec
6MT, Driver's Package

"Redline a day keeps the mechanics away"
Appreciate 1
MKSixer27978.50

      10-21-2020, 05:43 PM   #150
M5theonlyone
Major General
United Kingdom
8115
Rep
6,024
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.M0NSTER View Post
Perhaps, but you still haven't told us why you don't want to see Lewis get any more victories or championships. If it's not race, than what is it? Do you know him personally? Did he do you or your family wrong? We're still waiting to see the reason behind you hate.
Do you know any different songs, that one is boring, you keep repeating yourself.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2020, 05:46 PM   #151
5.M0NSTER
Major
5.M0NSTER's Avatar
United_States
1966
Rep
1,479
Posts

Drives: 2017 BMW M2 6MT Drivers Pack
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Little north of Stuttgart, Germany

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Do you know any different songs, that one is boring, you keep repeating yourself.
As do you in your "it's not race, I wear" song. So please tell us why exactly. See, I asked nice Otherwise we can all assume you're just a biggot. And go on unchallenged.
__________________
2017 BMW M2 German Spec
6MT, Driver's Package

"Redline a day keeps the mechanics away"
Appreciate 1
MKSixer27978.50

      10-21-2020, 07:21 PM   #152
VisualEcho
Colonel
VisualEcho's Avatar
United_States
3668
Rep
2,697
Posts

Drives: '18 M2 6MT
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Missouri

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Fair enough. Conversely, younger drivers possess skills that older drivers can't even begin to match.
100% agree.
__________________
Exige | M2
Appreciate 1
MKSixer27978.50

      10-22-2020, 02:16 AM   #153
M5theonlyone
Major General
United Kingdom
8115
Rep
6,024
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.M0NSTER View Post
As do you in your "it's not race, I wear" song. So please tell us why exactly. See, I asked nice Otherwise we can all assume you're just a biggot. And go on unchallenged.
We can assume you are indeed a troll.
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2020, 02:45 AM   #154
5.M0NSTER
Major
5.M0NSTER's Avatar
United_States
1966
Rep
1,479
Posts

Drives: 2017 BMW M2 6MT Drivers Pack
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Little north of Stuttgart, Germany

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
We can assume you are indeed a troll.
And since you don't have an answer, I guess my assumption prevails. Shame on you.
__________________
2017 BMW M2 German Spec
6MT, Driver's Package

"Redline a day keeps the mechanics away"
Appreciate 1
MKSixer27978.50

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:21 PM.




m5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST