BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums Regional Forums USA - NY/NJ/PA/CT    Price Drop FS: 7k Mile 2020 BMW F90 M5

08-06-2023, 03:25 PM   #1
2indapink
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Exclamation

Very sad moment, but its time to let the F90 go! I purchased her in March of 2020, the week prior to the governor shutting down the state due to the pandemic. Owning her throughout the pandemic, having a department car to commute to and from work and having a daily driver did not allow me to enjoy her as much as I wanted. Hence the super low mileage! I drove her occasionally on the weekends to go to the mall, the supermarket, run errands and go out to dinner, etc. This is the cleanest F90 available in todays market with a clean title and no accidents. The car was always garage kept, never saw snow and rarely saw rain. The car never went through a car wash and was always maintained by a mobile detailer. All service was completed by BMW of Springfield.

The car is equipped with the Executive Package and the following which was all sourced and installed by AutoCouture:

RKP CF Side Skirts
IND Reflector Package
H&R M550xi Lowering Springs
M Performance Side Grille Set
M Performance Rear CF Spoiler
M Performance CF Kidney Grilles
M Performance CF Front Splitters
Modecarbon Trophy Rear Diffuser
Future Classic 12/15mm Spacers
Eventuri V2 CF Intake + Scoops

I am asking $82,900.00 for the car. Title is in hand and ready to get signed over.

If you have any additional questions, you may reach me at 908-378-0226 for faster responses.
Attached Images

Last edited by 2indapink; 08-06-2023 at 03:33 PM..
Appreciate 1
Bleuchz18.00
      02-19-2024, 08:46 AM   #2
2indapink
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

bumps
Appreciate 0