BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums Cosmetic Modifications    PCD and Extreme

04-12-2021, 09:18 AM   #1
nerdogray
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 M5 Competition

PCD and Extreme

Anybody do a PCD pickup in SC and get a wrap done by Extreme? My first M5, the guy had it over three weeks, did a horrible job on the wrap and $5000 in damage. Took it back, and a week later, he had fixed most of the wrap (it still was not $9k quality) but had fixed none of the other issues. The guy then waffled on making the damages right, so I ended up having to go through a long process of disputing with my bank but ultimately got the money for the repairs back. So, suffice it to say I am a little skittish.

How careful are they? Will they actually put everything back on properly (and remove it without force and breaking it)? I want to make sure whomever does the job has extensive experience with M5's this time.
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2021, 02:05 PM   #2
Paystyle
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2018 M5 1st Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdogray View Post
Anybody do a PCD pickup in SC and get a wrap done by Extreme? My first M5, the guy had it over three weeks, did a horrible job on the wrap and $5000 in damage. Took it back, and a week later, he had fixed most of the wrap (it still was not $9k quality) but had fixed none of the other issues. The guy then waffled on making the damages right, so I ended up having to go through a long process of disputing with my bank but ultimately got the money for the repairs back. So, suffice it to say I am a little skittish.

How careful are they? Will they actually put everything back on properly (and remove it without force and breaking it)? I want to make sure whomever does the job has extensive experience with M5's this time.
Can't comment on them but I can highly recommend the guys over at Ghost Motorsports in Culver City. Ask for Danny or Garrett and tell them Payman sent you.
Appreciate 0