BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, Tuning Modifications    Adjustable Exhaust Noise

11-16-2019, 05:50 PM   #1
duke00
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Adjustable Exhaust Noise

I just picked up a competition, and would like to get a louder exhaust. Is there a brand that can be adjusted using the exhaust flaps to sound like stock when you need it? I’d like to have the ability to have the exhaust rip when it’s just me in the car and then be tame when pulling up to client’s homes or offices.

It looks like a Remus or RPI might be good options, but it’s been a long time since I bought an Eisenmann Race for my old E60 M5 and I’m seriously out of touch with what brands are doing these days. Thanks
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2019, 11:31 PM   #2
r33_RGSport
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G09 XM, G05 X5 40, 991.2 T

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke00 View Post
I just picked up a competition, and would like to get a louder exhaust. Is there a brand that can be adjusted using the exhaust flaps to sound like stock when you need it? I’d like to have the ability to have the exhaust rip when it’s just me in the car and then be tame when pulling up to client’s homes or offices.

It looks like a Remus or RPI might be good options, but it’s been a long time since I bought an Eisenmann Race for my old E60 M5 and I’m seriously out of touch with what brands are doing these days. Thanks
Remus would be the closest one.

It sound like axle back system would be the best for you.
Because full cat-back may be too loud for your client.
Active Autowerke • KW • H&R • Ohlins • Remus • and more...
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2019, 10:38 AM   #3
Hirenarora
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke00 View Post

I ordered the car with M performance exhaust. Couldn't be happier.
Appreciate 0