BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, Tuning Modifications    Dinan exhaust and aftermarket mid pipe

11-24-2019, 08:14 AM   #1
Egrunt
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 (F90), Tacoma, GTI

Dinan exhaust and aftermarket mid pipe

I emailed Dinan earlier in the week and never received an email back and I wanted to know if they had a mid-pipe in the works or available for the Dinan exhaust.

So here I am on the forum and wondering if anyone has experience with an aftermarket mid-pipe being attached to Dinan (F90) exhaust?

I am considering buying the AWE mid-pipe and connecting it to the Dinan exhaust.

What am I trying to achieve, just a little more volume / deeper tone and nothing over the top. Having read and searched the forums and internet I keep coming back to the Dinan exhaust. I would like a bolt on solution, remove the stock exhaust and bolt on the mid-pipe and connect the Dinan exhaust.
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2019, 12:23 PM   #2
Dinan_Engineering
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Any BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egrunt View Post
I emailed Dinan earlier in the week and never received an email back and I wanted to know if they had a mid-pipe in the works or available for the Dinan exhaust.

So here I am on the forum and wondering if anyone has experience with an aftermarket mid-pipe being attached to Dinan (F90) exhaust?

I am considering buying the AWE mid-pipe and connecting it to the Dinan exhaust.

What am I trying to achieve, just a little more volume / deeper tone and nothing over the top. Having read and searched the forums and internet I keep coming back to the Dinan exhaust. I would like a bolt on solution, remove the stock exhaust and bolt on the mid-pipe and connect the Dinan exhaust.
Not sure who controls the contact forms anymore but alas... a "mid-pipe" is in development for the platform. It's not a full mid-pipe though and probably better termed as a resonator delete/x-pipe.
Appreciate 0