BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums Cosmetic Modifications    Procrastinated Mod - Cross Bar Wrap

04-17-2023, 07:05 PM   #23
Maverik259
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 / F15 50i

Garage List
2020 BMW M5  [10.00]
2014 X5 50i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by armoredsaint View Post
Just installed and it matches my red brakes, I can feel it added 20 more horsepower

ETA: sadly it only lasted a few days before I installed my Eventuri air scoops, the colored plastic bars made it too big to fit/clip on the air scoops, maybe I may cut the plastic to fit around but it might look ghetto, lol

Same situation. The clips of the intake leave a mark on the metal bar. So I took a crude measurement to either side and cut my pvc tubes at the equivalent point. Installed the pvc tubes. Pushed them to the opposite ends of the metal brace. Installed the intake. Pushed the pvc slips down toward the intake clamp. Can’t see a thing.
Attached Images

'14 X5 50i (wife’s now)
Appreciate 0