BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General BMW News and Cars Discussion    First Bmw

04-14-2023, 01:50 PM   #1
AlwaysBroke
Rep
Drives: Mazda CX-30 CE

Question First Bmw

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Hi all, first post on here. I am a long time lover of BMW and am looking to purchase my first in the near future (within the next year). I have been looking at various models and engines as I am looking for pre-owned. I am more of a sports car lover, so an SUV is not something that I am currently interested in as that's what I currently drive.

I have narrowed my choice either down to an M235i Xdrive or to a 335i Xdrive. I want the N55 engine so they are both similar in terms of power and are almost the same size. I don't really have a preference on 2 door vs. 4 door as I don't have any kids yet and don't really ever have anyone but my wife in the car with me. I would prefer a manual but an fine with auto since the M235i only comes auto.

My question that I've been thinking about is, which is more feasible to obtain that is <$20K, has good service history/receipts, and is less than 125,000 miles?

Thank you!
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2023, 09:22 AM   #2
chassis
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 9Y0 Cayenne S

Garage List
Try browsing cargurus with the parameters you listed, and come back to this thread with example cars you find. People will comment on price, condition and things to watch out for.
Appreciate 1
      04-17-2023, 09:22 PM   #3
Svoug48
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW

Congrats!
Appreciate 1