E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > Champions league final

05-07-2008, 09:58 AM   #1
Budgie
Major
England
Rep
Drives: X1 25D M sport

Garage List
Champions league final

Anyone going from here???

Wanna meet up?

I know Moscow like the back of my hand having been there ...400+ times.

Any advice needed drop me a pm...

Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 10:59 AM   #2
dxb335d
The Tarmac Terrorist
England
Rep
Drives: 997.2 GT3

Garage List
Hi Budgie, if it was a motorsport event then yes. I dont like football But would love to go Moscow one day!

Hvae great time buddy, see you at a meet sometime!

Carlos
      05-07-2008, 02:48 PM   #3
Budgie
Major
England
Rep

Garage List
Thanks Carlos...

I gotchya number ill hook up with ya when i get back ..no doubt many things in summer to do with the old bangers lol...works mad at the mo..to many rich little arab boys.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 03:01 PM   #4
Snooky
Major
Rep
Drives: Audi RS5 Sportback Carbon Blac

I'm going!

Will not have a chance to meet up unfortunately - flying in on the day as a guest of the Chief Exec of a Board I'm on and we have a pretty organised day (tour of the city, meal, match, flight home)

Can't wait!!! Have got my visa (£150 ) and ready to go!!
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 03:38 PM   #5
Budgie
Major
England
Rep

Garage List
But you dont need a visa ...the ticket is a visa.£150 you have been ripped off unless its a business visa,i only get charged £260 for 12 months multi entry business visa?,and even then company pays for it ...do you know where u r sitting...im in Tribune A which is the VIP side and the players will face when the trophy is handed out.Im in the lower section 2 first few rows.

Please see guide to ground and work it out.

If you need help let me know ...my devushka or gf is russian too.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 04:16 PM   #6
jjbirch
Banned
Rep
Drives: E60 530D M SPORT

Garage List
got a spare ticket lol
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 04:26 PM   #7
Snooky
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budgie View Post
But you dont need a visa ...the ticket is a visa.£150 you have been ripped off unless its a business visa,i only get charged £260 for 12 months multi entry business visa?,and even then company pays for it ...do you know where u r sitting...im in Tribune A which is the VIP side and the players will face when the trophy is handed out.Im in the lower section 2 first few rows.

Please see guide to ground and work it out.

If you need help let me know ...my devushka or gf is russian too.
Budgie, I had organised my visa and paid for it before they relaxed the rules - in any event, I think the 'match ticket and passport' option only applies if the match ticket has your name on it and you have a UK passport. My ticket has been organised by a colleague and I don't think will have my name on it and I am Irish so I needed to provide extra docs as proof of residency in the UK etc.

Worst case I am £150 down but I am being whisked to Moscow in a private jet, having a tour of a great city, meal (I'll wager a decent restaurant), my body weight in vodka and a match ticket to the final - £150 seems a decent price for me
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 04:57 PM   #8
Budgie
Major
England
Rep

Garage List
Yeah then its gonna be worth it .....I see the predicament u are in....there is some excellent restaurants in central moscow as im sure ull find out....as for the tour....u will have a fit at the traffic and the size of moscow...many parts are non car friendly or closed off....but hey have a great time.

JJ if i could i would....there going for crazy money ...my 2 are going for £3000 a pair at the min where they are situated in the ground but i wont sell for love nor money.Im a genuine and loyal supporter and season ticket holder and the yes the tickets are in my name ....UEFA ballot.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2008, 11:04 AM   #9
PhilR
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E93 330d M Sport Auto

Garage List
Budgie,

Seen as though you are from Daarrn Saarrrff......Am I correct in thinking your going to support Man U?.......lol

On a more serious note I saw on the News a few days ago that that has been a dispensation for needingh a VISA to visit Moscow for the first time ever. So your Visa may be superfulous?

PhilR
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2008, 02:11 AM   #10
Snooky
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilR View Post
Budgie,

Seen as though you are from Daarrn Saarrrff......Am I correct in thinking your going to support Man U?.......lol

On a more serious note I saw on the News a few days ago that that has been a dispensation for needingh a VISA to visit Moscow for the first time ever. So your Visa may be superfulous?

PhilR
Phil - the dispensation requires you to have a ticket with yur name on and a UK passport - neither of which I have so I needed a visa unfortunately
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2008, 04:06 AM   #11
Budgie
Major
England
Rep

Garage List
Right men,after tonight im in Moscow so i wont be around for a good few weeks ..Anyone coming ...good luck and have a good time ...
Appreciate 0