BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums F90 M5 General Forum    M5 + Radenso RC-M, laser jammer?

04-09-2019, 07:23 AM   #1
wicked_wicked
Rep
Drives: F90 M5C, Wrangler AEV, ML550

M5 + Radenso RC-M, laser jammer?

My first post, and my alpine white M5 Competition is in transit!

I'm curious if anyone here has installed a Radenso RC-M + Antilaser AL Priority kit. If so, I'm dying for pictures of the sensors and/or interior mounting of the controls. I might let the dealer's installer take care of it upon arrival, so I'm hoping to make a decision quickly.

The only previous discussion I can find is this old post from here:

https://f90.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...ght=radenso+rc

Which sounds right, but it seems like the OP never followed up with pics. I've DM'ed him/her.

Also just wanted to post a hi, saying I've been lurking here for a while, and finally signed up. This'll be my first BMW since a beloved 2003 M3.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2019, 05:32 PM   #2
A Need For Speed
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5 Comp Nardo/Aragon

[QUOTE=wicked_wicked;24630032]My first post, and my alpine white M5 Competition is in transit!

I'm curious if anyone here has installed a Radenso RC-M + Antilaser AL Priority kit. If so, I'm dying for pictures of the sensors and/or interior mounting of the controls. I might let the dealer's installer take care of it upon arrival, so I'm hoping to make a decision quickly.

Congrats! Have not pulled trigger yet but that is exact equipment I am considering for mine as well. Would be interested to hear the price with install of both that you are getting. Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2019, 06:45 PM   #3
wicked_wicked
Rep

Cool will post here when I know pricing. Although... I suspect I will be overpaying as I am likely to use my dealer’s “preferred” installer, so I can pick it up all complete. And I am buying from a dealer in NY so that doesn’t help at all.
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2019, 06:26 PM   #4
wicked_wicked
Rep

Update on this - my dealer suggested it wasn’t worth using his installer since I’d be getting it in NY but driving it 5 hours away. I think he didn’t want the responsibility in case there was a problem after I relocated it.

So no news yet but I’ll be picking the car up this week and driving it north. I hope to have something installed by June.

I’m surprised no one in the forum has this setup, as I keep encountering it as a great solution.
Appreciate 0