BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums F90 M5 General Forum    Where can I order just the driver side M Performance front lip?

06-19-2019, 10:11 PM   #1
BigMacSmallFries
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '19 M5C 911 Turbo F430 GT3 RS

Where can I order just the driver side M Performance front lip?

The title is the question, my girlfriend drove the car into the curb, luckily only the splitter took any damage. Unfortunately, BMW only sells these as pairs, wondering if anyone has a driver side one they aren't using? We can split the cost in half lol. I haven't spotted a website selling them separately either.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2019, 11:27 PM   #2
boredM
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Ford F-350 & Nardo F90

is she hot?
Appreciate 2
      06-22-2019, 11:22 AM   #3
BigMacSmallFries
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '19 M5C 911 Turbo F430 GT3 RS

I miss comments like these on forums. Lollll

She’s like post my pic on there!! We had a good laugh as I explained you were suggesting to get rid of her if she wasn’t.

Any options? Will purchase this and sell the other side if not.

Thanks!
Appreciate 1
FloridaM5461.00
      06-22-2019, 12:02 PM   #4
lemetier
Plenipotentiary
Rep
Drives: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMacSmallFries View Post
The title is the question, my girlfriend drove the car into the curb, luckily only the splitter took any damage. Unfortunately, BMW only sells these as pairs, wondering if anyone has a driver side one they aren't using? We can split the cost in half lol. I haven't spotted a website selling them separately either.
There are left and right part numbers via special order, but the list price is $936ea. Better off getting a pair, and sell the extra.
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2019, 12:31 PM   #5
Neptune7
Major
Rep
Drives: M5 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemetier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMacSmallFries View Post
There are left and right part numbers via special order, but the list price is $936ea. Better off getting a pair, and sell the extra.
Or keep it in case the other side gets scuffed.
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2019, 05:48 PM   #6
northtorque
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: F90 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune7 View Post
Or keep it in case the other side gets scuffed.

Somewhere, across the pond, a bird is driving her bloke’s M5 - destined as well to curb the front lip. However, driving on the opposite side of the road, they will probably damage the opposite lip. So buy the pair and wait for a fellow forum member to vent their dispair - then you can be the hand of the universe bringing the carbon fibre dysynergy back into balance. I can’t believe I just wasted two minutes writing this

In all seriousness, better to buy both given the incremental difference in price between single and a pair. Bad grade, road debris, etc likely could happen again but on other side. My two cents.
Appreciate 0