BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums F90 M5 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking, and European Delivery    Best deals on in stock and factory order M5 Competition

03-08-2019, 08:48 AM   #1
OpenRoadBmw
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 F80 M3

Best deals on in stock and factory order M5 Competition

Hey guys/girls we currently have a decent inventory of M5 Comps some in stock some on order and still able to be tailor fit to your needs.

We are being very aggressive on our pricing, So if you are in the market for a M5 Comp now is the time to give me a call.

Look forward to doing business

Brandon Millman
Open Road BMW Edison
718 612 4447

Also feel free to check out our inventory at Bmwedison.com

Cheers
Appreciate 2
FSociety3810.00
      03-08-2019, 10:30 AM   #2
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

nice to see a dealer on here, we wil find out shortly how aggressive you are. Hope to see some members getting some good deals!
Appreciate 1
      03-08-2019, 11:30 AM   #3
trev230
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5C

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
nice to see a dealer on here, we wil find out shortly how aggressive you are. Hope to see some members getting some good deals!
When I was shopping 2 months ago for mine their deals were the lowest I could find. OpenRoad was outstanding. If my local dealer had not matched their deal at the very last second I would've purchased from them. I had a deposit and everything. They were solid!
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2019, 11:34 AM   #4
OpenRoadBmw
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
absolutely would be glad to help out the members being im an enthusiast myself i understand and like to take care of my people
Appreciate 1
JTO245246.50
      03-08-2019, 11:36 AM   #5
OpenRoadBmw
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by trev230 View Post
When I was shopping 2 months ago for mine their deals were the lowest I could find. OpenRoad was outstanding. If my local dealer had not matched their deal at the very last second I would've purchased from them. I had a deposit and everything. They were solid!
Thank you for the kind words and im glad you got what you wanted either way and of course locally would make more sense.

But anyone feel free to contact me that is my direct cell number and it is on at all times.

Brandon
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2019, 12:57 PM   #6
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by trev230 View Post

unfortunately i didn't run into them on my internet journey spanning many states for an m5. lol

i have a deal going right now, fingers crossed all goes well!
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2019, 10:25 AM   #7
m3csmd
Registered
Rep
Drives: m3cs

So I recently bought a car from Brandon. Prior to pickup the process was a pleasure texting and short phone calls rather than me having to be at the dealership.

At pickup I was left waiting for almost an hour after I had just come 4 Hours to pickup the car. This I get its busy he's trying to make money.

About 2 weeks after I picked up the car I text Brandon asking about the plates to which he says that I will receive a call when they come in blah blah blah not his problem.

About a week later I text him again concerned that my temp tags will run out this time I receive no response and assume since I never got a call my plates never came in.

a couple days after my temp tags run out I go into the MVA (what they call the DMV in Maryland) after 3 hours waiting and receiving new plates, I am also told that the title agency says that the dealership has had the plates for a few weeks.

From there I immediately message Brandon furious that he has both ignored my last text and his dealership never contacted me about the plates (he immediately has an excuse that he has had a family emergency and has just gotten back into the office, which is dubious to me because at the same time he posts on this forum multiple times trying to do business as well as trying to buy splitters)

He also claims that they called me providing my a picture of my phone number, which they never did and ignored requests for a log of any call made to my phone. just continuous excuses.
From there he claims he will talk to his General manager about this which is on Monday around noon. As of Saturday not a single word.

This forum made me make a first post before I could create a feedback thread so here it is. Beware when doing any business with Brandon millman known as openroadbmw on the forums here.
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2019, 10:46 AM   #8
MWcoupe
24k GOLD
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mineral White M4

Lol this guy Brandon tried to sell me a bone stock 2018 m5 black for 1400 a month and 10k msd to secure that deal hahahah
Appreciate 1
      03-16-2019, 11:07 AM   #9
OpenRoadBmw
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3csmd View Post
So I recently bought a car from Brandon. Prior to pickup the process was a pleasure texting and short phone calls rather than me having to be at the dealership.

At pickup I was left waiting for almost an hour after I had just come 4 Hours to pickup the car. This I get its busy he's trying to make money.

About 2 weeks after I picked up the car I text Brandon asking about the plates to which he says that I will receive a call when they come in blah blah blah not his problem.

About a week later I text him again concerned that my temp tags will run out this time I receive no response and assume since I never got a call my plates never came in.

a couple days after my temp tags run out I go into the MVA (what they call the DMV in Maryland) after 3 hours waiting and receiving new plates, I am also told that the title agency says that the dealership has had the plates for a few weeks.

From there I immediately message Brandon furious that he has both ignored my last text and his dealership never contacted me about the plates (he immediately has an excuse that he has had a family emergency and has just gotten back into the office, which is dubious to me because at the same time he posts on this forum multiple times trying to do business as well as trying to buy splitters)

He also claims that they called me providing my a picture of my phone number, which they never did and ignored requests for a log of any call made to my phone. just continuous excuses.
From there he claims he will talk to his General manager about this which is on Monday around noon. As of Saturday not a single word.

This forum made me make a first post before I could create a feedback thread so here it is. Beware when doing any business with Brandon millman known as openroadbmw on the forums here.

Mark

im sorry you feel this way , never have the words not my problem with your plates had come out of my mouth, Being that out of state deals do take longer to get plates we do everything we can to get them to the customer as soon as possible. I never did ignore you and i did have a family emergency and i was not able to have access to my phone not that i should have to explain personal situations with anyone i did tell you that my mother had gone in for surgery and i have been in and out of work taking care of her. You were taken care of from start to finish and i have sold quite a few M cars to customers through out the states you are the only one that is trying to make me look like i did you wrong. The last we spoke you had told me you did not want your plates because you went to the dmv and got new plates and to have them destroyed and that was done as asked.

I talk to customers at all times of the night/day my apologies you are not happy.

You were very happy up until i could not answer you one time. I have all the texts here if you would like me to share i have nothing to hide.

There are different departments here for different things when plates arrive my customers are called.

neither here nor there i hope you enjoy your car.

Last edited by OpenRoadBmw; 03-16-2019 at 11:24 AM..
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2019, 11:11 AM   #10
OpenRoadBmw
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWcoupe View Post
Lol this guy Brandon tried to sell me a bone stock 2018 m5 black for 1400 a month and 10k msd to secure that deal hahahah
Im not even sure who you are, and "bone stock" if you are referring to a base car but if you would like you can message me your info and i would gladly have no problem showing you the deal.. My deals are very very competitive and quite strong and plenty of people can attest to that.
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2019, 12:00 PM   #11
Moony
Major
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 / F32 435i

Garage List
2010 328i  [0.00]
I recently worked with Brandon for an out of state deal (I'm in Florida) and he was quick to respond to messages during and out of business hours from his phone.

He helped me through every step and got the best deal for me when dealers down here would not budge at all.

Car came and was delivered as promised and plates came in 2-3 weeks later as expected. He did have a family emergency recently when I was texting him for updates on some paperwork but he's always been up front and honest.

I've had a good experience with Brandon and wouldn't hesitate to purchase from him again
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2019, 12:10 PM   #12
Andrae26
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sakhir M4

I recently acquired my car through Brandon and I got a stunning deal. Brandon kept in touch with me the whole time during the evolution.

Brandon told me what he could do and he delivered without hesitation. The car arrived in perfect condition and I'm out of state as well. I would recommend Brandon to anyone without even thinking twice. He has my trust and I'm doing all my future transactions through him.

Thanks Brandon!
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2019, 12:31 PM   #13
nathanaz
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 550i

I had a great experience with Brandon. My plates took a few weeks as I am in Arizona. I have purchased out of state before and this is typically the process.

I was happy with the price I got on my CS. I don't know that every car purchase has gone flawlessly for me, I always expect some issues and try to roll with it.

Not necessarily taking sides here. When dealing with plates for multiple states it does get difficult dealing with different agencies from each state and their rules.

I had called several other dealers in other states and they were way off in dealing with Arizona and not comfortable or responsive in doing an out of state deal.

I would refer to Brandon without hesitation.
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2019, 03:52 PM   #14
stocksure
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '19 BMW M5C

I was getting a great deal through Brandon but ended up going a different route (I found an M5 a bit closer that had the exact options I was looking for).

He was easy to communicate with, pleasant, and very responsive.

Definitely one of the best CAs around.
2001 E46 M3 | Carbon Black - sold
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2019, 03:58 PM   #15
trev230
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5C

I posted my experience at the top as well. I had great dealings with him and his price was by far way less than anything I could find. My local dealer literally at the very last second matched his discount and they were FAR off the days leading up to that.
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2019, 09:07 AM   #16
themnmd
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 23 X5MC

Garage List
@m3csmd

Only confirmed my opinion of most dealerships and salesmen, although BMW is not alone in this
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2019, 07:12 PM   #17
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep

well this thread turned aggressive, lol
Appreciate 1
      03-22-2019, 08:11 PM   #18
calimarc
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 Yas Marina Blue M4

Doing the deal as follows-

Grigio Medio 2019 M5 Comp
Black Wheels
-Full Black Interior
-Plum Brown Trim
-Executive
-Driver Assist
-B&W
-CF Front Splitters
-Rear Spoiler Carbon Pro
-Lower Blades M Rocker Panels

——————————————————————
MSRP - $ 135,880
10 / 36 Lease
10 % Discount - $ 13,588
Base MF with (7) security deposits- .00142
Doc fee - $299
Courtsey Delivery California Dealer - $500 (not included in sale price)
Sell Price- $122,292
Drive off - $3039.54
Monthly- $ 1791.54 (calculated w/ MF .00177 for now)
Attached Images

Last edited by calimarc; 03-22-2019 at 10:09 PM..
Appreciate 1
Neptune71416.00
      03-22-2019, 10:49 PM   #19
OpenRoadBmw
Private First Class
Rep

Txt me 718-612-4447 , have some questions about your build if you don稚 mind
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2019, 10:50 PM   #20
OpenRoadBmw
Private First Class
Rep

Shoot me a txt 718-612-4447 have a question if you haven稚 pulled trigger yet

Brandon

Quote:
Originally Posted by calimarc View Post
Doing the deal as follows-

Grigio Medio 2019 M5 Comp
Black Wheels
-Full Black Interior
-Plum Brown Trim
-Executive
-Driver Assist
-B&W
-CF Front Splitters
-Rear Spoiler Carbon Pro
-Lower Blades M Rocker Panels

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
MSRP - $ 135,880
10 / 36 Lease
10 % Discount - $ 13,588
Base MF with (7) security deposits- .00142
Doc fee - $299
Courtsey Delivery California Dealer - $500 (not included in sale price)
Sell Price- $122,292
Drive off - $3039.54
Monthly- $ 1791.54 (calculated w/ MF .00177 for now)
Appreciate 1
      03-22-2019, 10:52 PM   #21
OpenRoadBmw
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
well this thread turned aggressive, lol
yea but it痴 ok I know my prices are aggressive and I take care of my customers above and beyond to the best I can. And I intend to continue that
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2019, 07:55 AM   #22
worfbag
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M5 Comp

I too have dealt with Brandon and he is a top notch guy! Would highly recommend him. I also would recommend BMW in Tyler Texas. They will do whatever it takes to earn your business. Devin is extremely knowledgeable on M cars and they made me an incredible deal on my M5 Comp. Most dealers in Texas don't budge off of MSRP and these guys came way off MSRP.
Appreciate 0