BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums F90 M5 General Forum    For the kids..

05-22-2021, 07:52 PM   #23
Virtualinsanityva
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5C

3 in a row

Perhaps already mentioned but I have tried very hard to avoid getting a minivan or SUV for myself. This way I can still transport the 3 kids but necessarily for trips longer than 4 days due to lack of trunk space. I previously had 3 diono radian 3rxt in a row but now oldest(almost 9) just uses Booster. It was tricky getting that as the other 2 seats have high sides(convertible) so getting to be able fasten seatbelt for booster was cumbersome. Only a few options there.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-18-2023, 10:59 PM   #24
Maverik259
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 / F15 50i

Garage List
2020 BMW M5  [10.00]
2014 X5 50i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSHNGRY View Post
I ordered these.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V4QCH7F...roduct_details

Truth be told, my son (10 months old) is mostly at home, or with my wife. So I have the seat and the seat cover in the garage ready to clip in. But for the times i've used it thus far- super easy to clip and unclip, keeps the seats unmarked, and most importantly- safe for your little passenger.
Just got my set. First Little one is due any day. We’ll see how long I can put off installing this and the extra base we have. Haha

And for those interested we’re starting with the Uppababy Mesa Max due to its new load leg and rebound panel. And ease of upgrading the stroller system to multiple kids which my wife is convinced she wants. Haha
'14 X5 50i (wife’s now)
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2023, 08:29 AM   #25
JackieChiles
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 MR M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtualinsanityva View Post
Perhaps already mentioned but I have tried very hard to avoid getting a minivan or SUV for myself. This way I can still transport the 3 kids but necessarily for trips longer than 4 days due to lack of trunk space. I previously had 3 diono radian 3rxt in a row but now oldest(almost 9) just uses Booster. It was tricky getting that as the other 2 seats have high sides(convertible) so getting to be able fasten seatbelt for booster was cumbersome. Only a few options there.
Awesome. I have 3 across too, our booster is on the drivers side.

It’s got plenty of space for 3 across if they are forward facing. We have two radians and a booster.
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2023, 11:21 PM   #26
JRF90
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 Comp 2019

I’ve got 2 in the back (2.5 years and 6 months).

Recaro for the eldest and a smaller backwards facing seat by a brand called YoYo which is basically an all in one system with the pram etc for the youngest.

Anyone have rear entertainment and suggestions for protecting the screens?

The rear facing is up against one of the screens and I can feel my son in the other seat kicking the screens (as I die inside). Some discreet foamed covers would be ideal….

Ps nice channel here:
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2023, 09:11 PM   #27
damianwo
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M5C

Nuna because its also FAA approved so I can take my nugget on the plane with me. In the M5 I do have to move the front seat forward a bit in order to latch it onto a base.
Appreciate 0