BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, Tuning Modifications    Project Gamma Warning

11-01-2022, 06:36 PM   #111
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnotrom711 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by serhat06 View Post
It's not rocket science. You can see out Instagram posts dating back to 2017 showing this same intake design. Your imagination runs harder than our business. I can go live in 1 hour and show you a little bit about our brand and the design process we take in order to bring these intakes to the market. If you followed along with our Instagram stories and had any idea what we actually do, you would see the numerous posts we make on our stories showcasing our design process for these products from start to finish.

At this point its easier for us to design an intake rather than look for one on a Chinese website to put our logo on it. Fortunately we haven't seen a clone of our intakes on the market yet, but whoever posted that Alibaba link we really appreciate it. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. Expect to see it disappear very soon. Also, our brand is registered with U.S patents and trademarks, you're more than welcome to look it up.
Just an FYI I actually did look it up, wasn't able to find a patent anywhere, but I found Project Gamma trademarked in July 2020? Not quite 2017, and the trade mark owner MSS Dynamics LLC, which was formed in 2019, not 2017 but either way... Who's counting. LOL. Also... pretty sure (could be wrong) thats just a trade mark on the name project gamma, has nothing to do with white labeled intakes.
Christmas is here early this year. This is the gift that keeps on giving!
      11-01-2022, 06:39 PM   #112
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Thank you OP for taking the time to go back and edit your original post. Let the whole forum see exactly what this guy is about!
      11-01-2022, 07:15 PM   #113
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Also, something weird happened with the formatting of your post about him not knowing what a tune was on the F10 side from just a handful of years ago. Same exact thing happened to me when I tried to post a screenshot of one of his comments yesterday. So I can't quote it, but what you have shown there is so unbelievable. You would think people would know that there is a button that says "show all posts."

That looks so freaking bad man. As you alluded to in your post, and the same point was made by jnotrom711 in an earlier post, this should not be the guy selling you parts to "modify" your expensive speciality car.
      11-01-2022, 10:41 PM   #114
916_M5
IG: @M5RCY_
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F90 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnotrom711 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 916_M5 View Post
Welp this thread esclated quickly lol

That's because the 3 of you battling, are really really good at digging holes. Y'all know the more you dig, the deeper the hole gets? My advice (at least to project gamma) would be to cut your losses and stop the lies. Which are BLATANT. The other 2 of you standing up for PG, just continue to make yourselves look silly. Just stop. Not one thing you all have posted has done one single thing to help your case, in fact is comical how much you continue to battle and just make it worse and worse.

This should have been y'all about 2-3 posts into this whole thing ....

https://media.giphy.com/media/2A3DG8...iaNR/giphy.gif
My fingers are toast, at this point I'm here to watch the saga unfold. I was here saying I've had good experiences with PG that is all. I hope this Can all be resolved by all parties involved 🙏🏽
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2022, 11:03 PM   #115
shawnhayes
Major
Rep
Drives: 22M5 CS,23X5E,24M3 CS,24 i4

Quote:
My fingers are toast, at this point I'm here to watch the saga unfold. I was here saying I've had good experiences with PG that is all. I hope this Can all be resolved by all parties involved 🙏🏽
I think that ship sailed a long, long time ago.

Shawn
Appreciate 2
boost3dx583.50
      11-01-2022, 11:16 PM   #116
Camarejh
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M3 Competition

You guys wanna do a group buy to alibaba? Minimum 50 for 150 each. We can find filters. Lolol
Appreciate 6
EM5C514.50
euro*1659.00
afo818259.00
      11-02-2022, 01:29 AM   #117
jnotrom711
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5 Competition

Garage List
2019 G63 AMG  [0.00]
2019 M5 Comp  [0.00]
Quote:
I think thats a wise choice
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2022, 08:07 AM   #118
EM5C
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M5 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarejh View Post
You guys wanna do a group buy to alibaba? Minimum 50 for 150 each. We can find filters. Lolol
Get it going, I'm in for a set. Can they print "project bimmerpost" on them for us? 😂
Appreciate 3
Camarejh1401.50
afo818259.00
      11-02-2022, 08:20 AM   #119
n33d4speed
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F90 M5

Garage List
2022 BMW X3  [0.00]
2003 BMW E53 X5  [0.00]
2001 BMW E46 325CI ...  [0.00]
2018 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by EM5C View Post
Get it going, I'm in for a set. Can they print "project bimmerpost" on them for us? 😂
I suggested "Delta Project"
Appreciate 1
      11-02-2022, 08:21 AM   #120
EM5C
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by n33d4speed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EM5C View Post
I suggested "Delta Project"
Sold, take my money!
Appreciate 1
      11-02-2022, 01:37 PM   #121
boost3dx
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5 CS & 2022 X5M

Garage List
2022 BMW X5M  [0.00]
2022 BMW M5 CS  [10.00]
Quote:
I am sorry you didn't get a free filter after damaging yours (Not purposely). This wasn't about money. We have sold about 1000 kits. Instagram is one of our main accounts where you can find a lot customers and referrals. Do your research! You will see that we have excellent customer service. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. You also didn't leave me any choice but to block you after seeing you started this thread instead of resolving this issue with us.
If you really think that making all these excuses and lies is going to help your company, you are wrong. I never really needed anything from PG, but I can tell you, if I am ever looking for some other parts for my M5, any future cars, or any other cars, I will now never consider using your company. From your very first post you have very clearly stated in so many words you don't give a shit about customer service and only want to make a few dollars.

Imagine all the thousands, tens of thousands, of dollars in revenue/profit you've now missed out on because of a FILTER. A FILTER!

Now you are making up lies about where you get your products from. Man just admit it, you don't make these intakes in-house. You don't design them. From the story posted earlier about someone visiting your shop it's blatantly clear at this point that you white label them (which isn't even a big deal, but you are lying that you don't!) as previously stated by someone.

It's funny that you're trying to push off your cheap Chinese crap as your own design as if you're Dinan, Eventuri, or one of these good companies that actually do invest R&D and design their own.

Good luck coming out of this. Lol
Appreciate 4
      11-02-2022, 01:56 PM   #122
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by boost3dx View Post
Quote:
I am sorry you didn't get a free filter after damaging yours (Not purposely). This wasn't about money. We have sold about 1000 kits. Instagram is one of our main accounts where you can find a lot customers and referrals. Do your research! You will see that we have excellent customer service. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. You also didn't leave me any choice but to block you after seeing you started this thread instead of resolving this issue with us.
If you really think that making all these excuses and lies is going to help your company, you are wrong. I never really needed anything from PG, but I can tell you, if I am ever looking for some other parts for my M5, any future cars, or any other cars, I will now never consider using your company. From your very first post you have very clearly stated in so many words you don't give a shit about customer service and only want to make a few dollars.

Imagine all the thousands, tens of thousands, of dollars in revenue/profit you've now missed out on because of a FILTER. A FILTER!

Now you are making up lies about where you get your products from. Man just admit it, you don't make these intakes in-house. You don't design them. From the story posted earlier about someone visiting your shop it's blatantly clear at this point that you white label them (which isn't even a big deal, but you are lying that you don't!) as previously stated by someone.

It's funny that you're trying to push off your cheap Chinese crap as your own design as if you're Dinan, Eventuri, or one of these good companies that actually do invest R&D and design their own.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
      11-02-2022, 01:59 PM   #123
EM5C
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:

Well said. There's no recovery from this 😖
Appreciate 2
      11-02-2022, 03:33 PM   #124
Camarejh
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M3 Competition

Look what i just found by just googling intakes. They have all the same colors.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      11-02-2022, 04:34 PM   #125
jnotrom711
Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2019 G63 AMG  [0.00]
2019 M5 Comp  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarejh View Post
Look what i just found by just googling intakes. They have all the same colors.

No, not possible. They must have stolen their design and infringed on their patent, trademark and stolen their intellectual property. It’s obviously corporate espionage going on here. Project gamma is the victim of at least 4 other companies now as well as alibaba in cahoots to take down project gamma and steal their design.

I’ll tell you what, if I had white labeled an intake tube, marked it up 10x, I would have at least put high end hardware, and some better filters on it to French it up a bit. Even project gammas logo looks like it was done on windows 95 clip art.

(Yes I stole French it up from Joe Dirt, or Joe Deerte’ )
Appreciate 3
      11-02-2022, 04:36 PM   #126
jnotrom711
Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2019 G63 AMG  [0.00]
2019 M5 Comp  [0.00]
Quote:

100% agree’d. Dude is a complete tool, and should probably just fade away into the distance.
Appreciate 3
      11-02-2022, 08:47 PM   #127
SpeedProtocol
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 F10 M5 - '21 F90 M5

people must have thought I was joking.

https://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1917892
Appreciate 1
      11-10-2022, 04:43 PM   #128
UglyBuzzard
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 / M5

This may be the greatest, entertaining and yet painful thread of all time. My God - thank you!

Advice to vendor - folks that buy $100k+ toys will typically know a thing or two
Appreciate 4
      11-10-2022, 05:37 PM   #129
pbonsalb
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 18 F90 M5, 99 E36 M3 Turbo

Nothing new or insightful here. Seems like most aftermarket parts are made in China. Then copies are made by others and eventually copies of copies. And American companies buy the stuff, mark it up as much as possible and sell it to consumers here.
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2022, 09:28 PM   #130
boost3dx
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5 CS & 2022 X5M

Garage List
2022 BMW X5M  [0.00]
2022 BMW M5 CS  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbonsalb View Post
Nothing new or insightful here. Seems like most aftermarket parts are made in China. Then copies are made by others and eventually copies of copies. And American companies buy the stuff, mark it up as much as possible and sell it to consumers here.
Some do sure, but I'd bet a vast majority of the high end after market companies R&D and manufacture their own products. Example: Dinan, eventuri, pretty much any major wheel company, BMW M Performance, etc etc
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2022, 10:56 PM   #131
jnotrom711
Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2019 G63 AMG  [0.00]
2019 M5 Comp  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyBuzzard View Post
This may be the greatest, entertaining and yet painful thread of all time. My God - thank you!

Advice to vendor - folks that buy $100k+ toys will typically know a thing or two
annnnnnnndddd PG has gone silent.... Probably a good idea at least on this thread....

cricket noises...
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2022, 07:38 AM   #132
pbonsalb
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 18 F90 M5, 99 E36 M3 Turbo

Quote:
Some do sure, but I'd bet a vast majority of the high end after market companies R&D and manufacture their own products. Example: Dinan, eventuri, pretty much any major wheel company, BMW M Performance, etc etc
Yes, they prototype (PG may have worked with RK for that), send to China for manufacturing, where it then gets copied and eventually copies of copies that American and other companies buy and mark up and sell to you. Years ago, I helped XS Power prototype some BMW exhaust parts and it was not long before copies were being sold. Hard to patent an intake or exhaust pipe.

Dinan does not own any factories in China or have staff on the ground there (though I think Dinan does a decent job at quality control). Apple does. But even Apple owns very little manufacturing. Most is outsourced. What separates the good companies from the rest is quality control and customer service and it makes sense to try to buy from the companies that are good at both if it is a part likely to need servicing. I don’t see any need to spend $3500 on downpipes when the $600 ones do the same job just as reliably.
Appreciate 1
Melo_F90176.50