E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > WTB: '11 335d M-Sport w/Navi & Cold Weather - Northeast US

06-13-2012, 05:40 PM   #1
Cyberdemon
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 40i, 2018 M3 Comp

WTB: '11 335d M-Sport w/Navi & Cold Weather - Northeast US

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
So I have an unfortunate passion for "rare" things but as they say "good things are worth the wait".

I'm on the hunt for a lovingly used '11 335d with the following packages:

M-sport
Cold Weather
Navigation

Any other packages are perks. Color I am willing to deal with if the equipment is right.

I am located on Long Island and am willing to travel if needed. Timeframe to buy will probably end up being early August (since I am getting married in July and will be away on my honeymoon afterwards) but I figured I'd get the feeler out now. If I find the right car while on the hunt I'd be willing to put down a deposit to hold it till I get back.

My PM's aren't active yet - so if you have anything please just leave a message in the thread and shoot me an e-mail.

Not really looking to swap a lease unless the lease ends soon and the payout isn't excessively high. I drive 25K+ per year so a lease will have me eating myself in mile overage fees very quickly.

Thanks!

Appreciate 0
      06-17-2012, 08:19 PM   #2
Cyberdemon
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 40i, 2018 M3 Comp

Bump it up.
Appreciate 0