BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums F90 M5 General Forum    ///Daddy and ///daddy's girl :)

06-24-2020, 08:02 AM   #1
soooma
///MD
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 F90

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
I have been wanting to take these pictures for a while now! Been itching for a cabriolet but none exist with 4 seats that could dethrone the F90, so ended up adding this ///M235 convertible to the stable, and hoping that will keep that itch at bay!

Took me a month to allocate a used ///M235 Red on Red! As rumor has it this was the real itch? LOL

Daddy's girl is getting an AA tune, Down Pipe (Catted), Muffler delete, charge pipe, intercooler etc and we already live it to pieces before the aforementioned! If there was an M2 convertible I would have bought it, but none and M4 convertible is still a big car and I miss that go cart feeling of yore!

I never thought that a much smaller, weaker, less aggressive looking car from BMW would garner such enthusiasm and passion for me! But it did!

Cheers
Hope you like them pix
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
ambletx515.50
      06-24-2020, 08:20 AM   #2
Aronis
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2018 M5

Nice cars...cute dog!

But...

Too Much Red......expected to see the top red also. LOL. There was an M235 convertible lingering on a local BMW lot for 9 months because......it had a red interior....(black outside).

My dad's first M5 had a red interior. We tolerated it because, well, it was an M5 with a stick shift. Olds school. NA V8.

Mike

2018 M5 and 2019 Porsche Boxster GTS
Prior. '94 325is, '97 M3 Lux, '16 M2
Appreciate 1
soooma1376.50
      06-24-2020, 08:26 AM   #3
soooma
///MD
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aronis View Post
Nice cars...cute dog!

But...

Too Much Red......expected to see the top red also. LOL. There was an M235 convertible lingering on a local BMW lot for 9 months because......it had a red interior....(black outside).

My dad's first M5 had a red interior. We tolerated it because, well, it was an M5 with a stick shift. Olds school. NA V8.

Mike
Would have not done it any other way! LOL
Thanks for chiming in
Had a Superman ///M6 before and loved it too
I have a weak spot for red!
I almost wrapped my ///M F90 in Imola red, but couldn't because of the individual Macao Blue being a lot more unique! And red doesn't suit bigger cars much!
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2020, 10:16 AM   #4
Neptune7
Major
Rep
Drives: M5 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by soooma View Post
I have been wanting to take these pictures for a while now! Been itching for a cabriolet but none exist with 4 seats that could dethrone the F90, so ended up adding this ///M235 convertible to the stable, and hoping that will keep that itch at bay!

Took me a month to allocate a used ///M235 Red on Red! As rumor has it this was the real itch? LOL

Daddy's girl is getting an AA tune, Down Pipe (Catted), Muffler delete, charge pipe, intercooler etc and we already live it to pieces before the aforementioned! If there was an M2 convertible I would have bought it, but none and M4 convertible is still a big car and I miss that go cart feeling of yore!

I never thought that a much smaller, weaker, less aggressive looking car from BMW would garner such enthusiasm and passion for me! But it did!

Cheers
Hope you like them pix
Looks brilliant!
Appreciate 1
soooma1376.50
      06-24-2020, 11:04 AM   #5
Earlando86
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X7 and F90 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by soooma View Post

Cheers
Hope you like them pix
Nice Combo! I miss having the red interior in my 2014 3-Series. 2019 M5 and 2020 X7 owner here. Adding a 2020-2021 M340i or X3 in August as a daily driver. 😁
Appreciate 1
soooma1376.50
      06-25-2020, 11:13 PM   #6
euro*
Canada
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

I like it, except the ///M stripes, especially on the red car. Cheapens the car for me tbh. Otherwise enjoy
Appreciate 1
soooma1376.50
      06-25-2020, 11:33 PM   #7
soooma
///MD
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro* View Post
I like it, except the ///M stripes, especially on the red car. Cheapens the car for me tbh. Otherwise enjoy
I know
I don't why I did it
Guilty as charged
It's the college kid in me lol
Appreciate 0