BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums Regional Forums USA - Great Lakes    Detroit area dealer question

03-05-2019, 12:31 PM   #1
nlaak
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M5

Detroit area dealer question

Anyone in the Detroit area used Erhard BMW? Specifically in Bloomfield. Curious about your feelings, experiences, etc, etc, etc.

It's a little out of my way for a dealer, but the closest is BMW of Rochester Hills and they didn't seem all that interested in talking with me, possibly because I came in dressed like a scrub. Erhard and Audi of Rochester Hills were both were very willing to talk with me.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2019, 05:26 AM   #2
Bönz
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M5

I didn't buy my car there, but I know some of the folks. Erhard in both Bloomfield Hills and Farmington Hills are great people to work with. If you're looking for sales in Bloomfield, talk to David Nank.
Appreciate 1
nlaak85.50
      03-24-2019, 07:00 AM   #3
nlaak
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bönz View Post
I didn't buy my car there, but I know some of the folks. Erhard in both Bloomfield Hills and Farmington Hills are great people to work with. If you're looking for sales in Bloomfield, talk to David Nank.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bönz View Post
Thanks for the comment. I was in there last summer as I was thinking forward to what car I might want (BMW, Audi, etc) and met David. He spent an hour or so with me, though were didn't get into anything too deeply. I went for a drive in a 540 (they didn't have a 550 or an M5 at the time). It was my intention to go back to him should I pick a BMW for my next car, which I have. Hopefully he'll be able to get me an M5.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2019, 11:27 AM   #4
nabil
M5 F90 '19
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 F90 Azurite black 2019

Garage List
2019 AMG GT 53  [0.00]
2019 BMW M5  [0.00]
Got my M5 from Erhardt in Bloomfield. Talk to John Kapousis hes an amazing guy.
Appreciate 1
nlaak85.50