BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums F90 M5 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking, and European Delivery    Please post your F90 M5 Lease deals

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-07-2020, 01:17 PM   #1717
BwatM5
Private First Class
37
Rep
153
Posts

Drives: 2019 F90; 2020 G01; 2014 F31
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Naples, FL

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJ80 View Post
Nice! Can you share the details on monthly, out the door, discount, etc?
15% off pre-incentive. MF is at .0093 with 7 MSDs. This is with zero drive off. $1109 per/month.
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2020, 01:13 AM   #1718
Ehloo
Captain
310
Rep
725
Posts

Drives: 15 x5 m
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Norcal

iTrader: (0)

Dude that car has 1300 miles on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by BwatM5 View Post
15% off pre-incentive. MF is at .0093 with 7 MSDs. This is with zero drive off. $1109 per/month.
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2020, 07:15 AM   #1719
BwatM5
Private First Class
37
Rep
153
Posts

Drives: 2019 F90; 2020 G01; 2014 F31
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Naples, FL

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehloo View Post
Dude that car has 1300 miles on it
Correct. I mentioned that earlier that it was a dealer demo.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2020, 10:53 PM   #1720
Ehloo
Captain
310
Rep
725
Posts

Drives: 15 x5 m
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Norcal

iTrader: (0)

If you can wait till end of March you might be able to
Pick a 2020 for a heavier discount. You wonít be able to get Bmw Cca rebate on a demo car.

I was able to get 10 percent off plus incentives and dealer picking up 3 remaining lease payments. Thatís was like 13 percent off plus incentives. On a 2020 but it was end of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by BwatM5 View Post
Correct. I mentioned that earlier that it was a dealer demo.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2020, 11:40 PM   #1721
BwatM5
Private First Class
37
Rep
153
Posts

Drives: 2019 F90; 2020 G01; 2014 F31
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Naples, FL

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehloo View Post
If you can wait till end of March you might be able to
Pick a 2020 for a heavier discount. You wonít be able to get Bmw Cca rebate on a demo car.

I was able to get 10 percent off plus incentives and dealer picking up 3 remaining lease payments. Thatís was like 13 percent off plus incentives. On a 2020 but it was end of the year
That is a great deal on a 2020. Nice job!. Demo cars are eligible for CCA rebate if the are <1000 miles. Mine unfortunately was over by 350 miles. I was able to get the dealer to discount me an extra 1% after I brought this up.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2020, 01:50 PM   #1722
nav792
Enlisted Member
17
Rep
32
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW M5
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Orlando , FL

iTrader: (0)

FL

So I've spoken to almost every dealer in FL and not having much luck at all. The most they are willing to discount is 6%.

On a side note they are willing to heavily discount the 8 series. I guess they are not selling as much as BMW anticipated.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2020, 01:58 PM   #1723
Funf6cyl
First Lieutenant
193
Rep
376
Posts

Drives: 6 cyl
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Synchronized

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BwatM5 View Post
That is a great deal on a 2020. Nice job!. Demo cars are eligible for CCA rebate if the are <1000 miles. Mine unfortunately was over by 350 miles. I was able to get the dealer to discount me an extra 1% after I brought this up.
How does the BMW CCA rebate work? I just took delivery of a new M5 Competition.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2020, 06:12 PM   #1724
Harve10
New Member
0
Rep
27
Posts

Drives: RRS Auto
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: CT

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nav792 View Post
So I've spoken to almost every dealer in FL and not having much luck at all. The most they are willing to discount is 6%.

On a side note they are willing to heavily discount the 8 series. I guess they are not selling as much as BMW anticipated.
Similar story here though I have one dealer close to 9%. Another dealer got a M8 GC with a MSRP of 15-17k more than the M5 I liked to within $10 of monthly. Crazy
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2020, 08:09 PM   #1725
TrevorM3
Major General
1475
Rep
6,242
Posts

Drives: 6.3 AMG
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nav792 View Post
So I've spoken to almost every dealer in FL and not having much luck at all. The most they are willing to discount is 6%.

On a side note they are willing to heavily discount the 8 series. I guess they are not selling as much as BMW anticipated.


thats because florida sucks. dont even bother with sofla dealers.

go out of state.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2020, 08:43 PM   #1726
GNALUZU
Former BMWCCA/NASA AZ HPDE Instructor
GNALUZU's Avatar
United_States
559
Rep
1,236
Posts

Drives: 2018 M3 CS
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Phoenix, AZ

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2018 M3 CS  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funf6cyl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BwatM5 View Post
That is a great deal on a 2020. Nice job!. Demo cars are eligible for CCA rebate if the are <1000 miles. Mine unfortunately was over by 350 miles. I was able to get the dealer to discount me an extra 1% after I brought this up.
How does the BMW CCA rebate work? I just took delivery of a new M5 Competition.
You need to either have been a member for the prior 12 consecutive months or purchase a 3 year membership within 15 days of signing the docs on your new car.

After that, just go on the CCA website and fill out the page and upload the required docs.

Fair warning, it takes a while to get the check. I'm still waiting on the rebate from my X7 M50 that I took delivery of in December.
__________________
GNALUZU

Retired BMW CCA/NASA HPDE Instructor
Now, just a guy who knows a little bit about a lot of stuff

2018 M3 CS
2020 Z4 M40
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2020, 09:06 AM   #1727
amg55driver
Private
8
Rep
50
Posts

Drives: F90 M5
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (0)

FJ80 yup CCA changed the rebate program as of 1/1/20... its only $1000 anyways..
there is ZERO way you could replicate that deal on december 2019, because the MF will never be that low (maybe december of 2020)..

As the month goes towards the end, the MF will drop, but residual will decrease to compensate the difference.

and he seems like got extra discount on MF since he put 7 security deposits.
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2020, 08:53 PM   #1728
Funf6cyl
First Lieutenant
193
Rep
376
Posts

Drives: 6 cyl
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Synchronized

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNALUZU View Post
You need to either have been a member for the prior 12 consecutive months or purchase a 3 year membership within 15 days of signing the docs on your new car.

After that, just go on the CCA website and fill out the page and upload the required docs.

Fair warning, it takes a while to get the check. I'm still waiting on the rebate from my X7 M50 that I took delivery of in December.
Thanks. I just signed my docs 3 days ago so looks like scenario 2 will work.
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2020, 09:00 PM   #1729
BwatM5
Private First Class
37
Rep
153
Posts

Drives: 2019 F90; 2020 G01; 2014 F31
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Naples, FL

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amg55driver View Post
and he seems like got extra discount on MF since he put 7 security deposits.
Yes, I did put down 7 MSDs to bring down the base MF. Some other dealers were not even willing to give the buy rate MF in FL. Craziness down here for sure!
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2020, 09:04 PM   #1730
TrevorM3
Major General
1475
Rep
6,242
Posts

Drives: 6.3 AMG
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BwatM5 View Post
Yes, I did put down 7 MSDs to bring down the base MF. Some other dealers were not even willing to give the buy rate MF in FL. Craziness down here for sure!



as long as you have excellent credit, this shoulddn't be an issue. fuck those dealers! to use to robbing people!
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2020, 09:05 PM   #1731
BwatM5
Private First Class
37
Rep
153
Posts

Drives: 2019 F90; 2020 G01; 2014 F31
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Naples, FL

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funf6cyl View Post
Thanks. I just signed my docs 3 days ago so looks like scenario 2 will work.
I bought the BMW 3 year prior to signing the deal, then found out that the deal that I was working on would not qualify for their rebate. I sent them an email explaining the situation, and they refunded my 3 year membership without question.
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2020, 09:07 PM   #1732
BwatM5
Private First Class
37
Rep
153
Posts

Drives: 2019 F90; 2020 G01; 2014 F31
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Naples, FL

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
as long as you have excellent credit, this shoulddn't be an issue. fuck those dealers! to use to robbing people!
The FTL and MIA area dealers were laughable on their deals for sure.
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2020, 09:16 PM   #1733
BwatM5
Private First Class
37
Rep
153
Posts

Drives: 2019 F90; 2020 G01; 2014 F31
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Naples, FL

iTrader: (2)

I have always had the best luck with using a nationwide search on cargurus.com and sorting by oldest listing first. Then start emailing the General Sales Managers directly (find their email address on the dealer's website). Fair warning...Some of these dealers have had cars on their lots for 400+ days and are unwilling to negotiate..
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2020, 09:20 PM   #1734
amg55driver
Private
8
Rep
50
Posts

Drives: F90 M5
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funf6cyl View Post
Thanks. I just signed my docs 3 days ago so looks like scenario 2 will work.
Hope you bought your 3 year membership BEFORE 12/31/2019.....

A Direct quote from BMW CCA Website.......
https://www.bmwcca.org/vehicle_rebate

"Important Update: The Membership Reward Rebate program terms are changing on January 1, 2020. Individuals who purchase a three-year or longer membership after December 31, 2019, will be required to wait six months before taking delivery of a new BMW and applying for the rebate. However, everyone that purchases a three-year membership by December 31, 2019, will be grandfathered in under the current terms and will not have to wait six months. This new change will only affect memberships purchased after December 31, 2019."
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2020, 09:24 PM   #1735
amg55driver
Private
8
Rep
50
Posts

Drives: F90 M5
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BwatM5 View Post
I have always had the best luck with using a nationwide search on cargurus.com and sorting by oldest listing first. Then start emailing the General Sales Managers directly (find their email address on the dealer's website). Fair warning...Some of these dealers have had cars on their lots for 400+ days and are unwilling to negotiate..
I did exact the same with mine, tho my dealer that I purchased had the car for the LONGEST time and did not want to budge...
they told me their floor plan works different for some magical reason.. haha BUT I did fight hard and got where I need to be.

unfortunately I live in the WORST state where even on 3 year lease, you HAVE to pay 6% tax on the FULL PURCHASE PRICE of the vehicle.

I manage to get around 12~13% off MSRP on 2019 M5 and got buy rate of MF + $2500 credit..
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2020, 02:23 PM   #1736
TwinWhistles
New Member
2
Rep
8
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 F90
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: MD

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amg55driver View Post
Hope you bought your 3 year membership BEFORE 12/31/2019.....

A Direct quote from BMW CCA Website.......
https://www.bmwcca.org/vehicle_rebate

"Important Update: The Membership Reward Rebate program terms are changing on January 1, 2020. Individuals who purchase a three-year or longer membership after December 31, 2019, will be required to wait six months before taking delivery of a new BMW and applying for the rebate. However, everyone that purchases a three-year membership by December 31, 2019, will be grandfathered in under the current terms and will not have to wait six months. This new change will only affect memberships purchased after December 31, 2019."
I just did this on the 14th day of purchasing my M5. I don't care about paying the $145 and waiting 6 months to get the $1k...still free money!!
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2020, 06:34 PM   #1737
Funf6cyl
First Lieutenant
193
Rep
376
Posts

Drives: 6 cyl
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Synchronized

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinWhistles View Post
I just did this on the 14th day of purchasing my M5. I don't care about paying the $145 and waiting 6 months to get the $1k...still free money!!
Unless I am mistaken, I am not sure that will work. I think you have to take delivery of the car AFTER the 6 months is up, not retroactively.
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2020, 07:44 PM   #1738
limeypride
Lieutenant Colonel
limeypride's Avatar
1031
Rep
1,611
Posts

Drives: 2020 M5 Competition
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: WA

iTrader: (0)

If anyone is looking for a highly-spec'd 2020 M5 Comp, my 6-month old is up for lease assumption because I've decided to give the M8 Gran Coupe a try. Increased mileage and cash incentive are both negotiable

More info here: https://www.swapalease.com/lease/det...?salid=1444746

Name:  Primary ad photo.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  674.3 KB

Name:  12.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  835.3 KB
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:12 PM.




m5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST