BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Classifieds Members Classifieds    FS: 2022 M5 Competition in Marina Bay Blue, Silverstone interior. Fully Loaded. Laser

08-02-2023, 04:38 PM   #1
BlueLeaderXI
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2021 Portimao Blue M340i xDriv

FS: 2022 M5 Competition in Marina Bay Blue, Silverstone interior. Fully Loaded. Laser

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
For Sale: This is a completely spec'd out 2022 F90 LCI M5 Comp Pkg in the beautiful Marina Bay blue metallic, Silverstone Full Merino leather interior. The interior trim is in BMW individual Piano black high gloss. Everything is on this car. Factory Warranty, Maintenance, + optional BMW M Maintenance Service plan (oil, filters, etc.) for 75,000 miles, is on it as well.

Competition PKG
Executive PKG, i.e. Soft close doors, Ventilated/Massage seats, etc.
Driving Assistance Professional PKG

Carbon Ceramic Brakes (CCB) with Gold M calipers

Panoramic Moonroof option

"M" Driver's PKG- speed limiter lifted to 190 mph from factory

MPE "M" Titanium Exhaust ($7K), Carbon Fiber M outlets, dealer installed

M Performance Carbon Fiber rear spoiler, Painted to match in Marina bay blue ($1K). (See Photos). The BMW version CF spoiler was the only OEM product with the wing curve in this style and had wanted it blue/painted. The primed version was a smooth curve, CF versions had a slightly more aggressive divot mid curve. This is the M Performance wing, not the CS style which sits more on top of the trunk lip curve; this one has the best angle (in my humble opinion), and is all OEM M performance parts. Others are ok with aftermarket companies, whereas I prefer OEM route where possible.

Investments: ($3K) 3M & XPEL clear bra shield and Paint/metallic correction (master installed, absolute excellent quality). This really shines a fuller and very radiant MBB hue. The protective 3M Clear bra is over the entire front end (bumper, hood, mirrors, etc). There are few isolated stone marks from normal driving on the 99% highway miles, clear bra is in great condition. Always garaged at home, and parking garaged while at work as well!

- Individual Piano Black interior is also clear coated. Beautiful, pure black shine, now without fear or guilt, wipe away the forever aggravating dust that will always find the piano black. Perfect gloss setup in the interior, and all trim panels are clear coated for protection. In rare lighting you can even see a color spectrum in reflection- see in photo below. It really looks sharp.

Investments: Bowers & Wilkins Sound w/ LED Illuminated Speakers upgrade ($4K). Due to COVID related supply issues, BMW had a several month period where BMW M5's could not be ordered with B&W Sound System from Germany. That was the one single option that was notably absent from BMW's site, configurator, or dealer back-channel ordering, when I configured this car. So, months later, I had a professional sound engineer business install the BMW B&W M5 system. They look simply BEAUTIFUL, (illuminated speaker grilles match interior ambient lights) and sound crisp, deep, perfect.

Wheels: BMW M 19" Silver dual-spoke set, Michelin All Seasons. Switched to these as I wanted a really sharp blue & silver color profile. Available selections at the time of ordering were only the M789, M810, and blacked out options. These are a beautiful silver to contrast with the MBB exterior. It's a very classic Blue/Silver M5 look!

Overall: Just at 17 k miles as of this posting. MSRP before-tax was over $141k. With 3M & XPEL Paint correction, ceramic coating, Clear Shield, BMW M CF spoiler (MBB paint matched), Bowers & Wilkins Sound, this is well beyond $150K of M5. Only highway miles, and will be driving my wife's Tesla for a while to lessen further miles and depreciation, etc. Please also bear in mind that this is tastefully set up with excellence to be the perfect grand touring Marina bay blue M5 Comp. Never tracked or launched.

Willing to consider serious offers.

Title in hand I own it outright.

Have been thinking about going EV to a model S, and I decided I would rather saving towards a plane for my best friend pilot wife!

Attached Images

sold |2021 M340i xDrive 8AT|Portimao Blue|Black/Oyster|19" 792M cerium grey wheels|

|R.I.P. beloved 2015 335i xDrive 8AT|

Last edited by BlueLeaderXI; 11-28-2023 at 03:32 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2023, 09:22 PM   #2
sitcom323
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: ‘23 i7 xDrive60

Great pics great spec — the 19s are definitely a choice! I certainly hope you get your number but I do have to say we’ve seen quite a lot of ‘21s and ‘22s on here struggle above 90k….

GONE: 2022 X7, 2019 750i, 2016 M4 Competition, 2014 550i, 2008 335i, 2005 MINI Cooper S, 2002 X5 3.0, 1999 328i
Appreciate 1
      11-28-2023, 03:33 PM   #3
BlueLeaderXI
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2021 Portimao Blue M340i xDriv

Bump for price drop

sold |2021 M340i xDrive 8AT|Portimao Blue|Black/Oyster|19" 792M cerium grey wheels|

|R.I.P. beloved 2015 335i xDrive 8AT|
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2024, 09:54 PM   #4
michaelbuzby
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5M Comp 2022 M5 2023 M3

sent you a DM.

Hello,
Great car. as above, sent you a DM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLeaderXI View Post
Bump for price drop