BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums F90 M5 General Forum    My Chalk White F90 M5 :D

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-12-2018, 02:10 AM   #89
DCG
Rebel
DCG's Avatar
United_States
525
Rep
1,055
Posts

Drives: BMW xi M Sport
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: New York

iTrader: (0)

The anti-bling!

The Chalk White is a nice change from the timeless and classic Alpine White which we've become accustom to.

I am NOT a fan of metallic paints whatsoever besides for the Frozen shades. This does not look metallic, I totally dig this color and glossy Medium Gray. It's classy yet still tough. The anti-bling! A modern classic.
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2018, 12:27 AM   #90
BeeEMdubbayu
New Member
United_States
5
Rep
23
Posts

Drives: 2015 320i
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (0)

Graco?? Come on dude get that cute kid a Recaro! Congrats!!
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2018, 01:38 PM   #91
TurboLove
Private
38
Rep
90
Posts

Drives: White 14' F32
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: San Diego,CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 BMW 428i  [0.00]
Car looking amazing I love the color and the grill
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2018, 02:48 PM   #92
wieisme
Private
103
Rep
77
Posts

Drives: Chalk White F90 M5
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: San Diego

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeEMdubbayu View Post
Graco?? Come on dude get that cute kid a Recaro! Congrats!!
Recaro no longer makes child seats for the US market
__________________
2018 Chalk F90 M5
2012 GTR Alpha X

IG: @chalkf90m5
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2018, 08:43 PM   #93
Sam@ModeCarbon
Sam@ModeCarbon's Avatar
United_States
5477
Rep
107,047
Posts

Drives: F90 M5
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NY

iTrader: (3)

Appreciate 0
      10-17-2018, 09:51 AM   #94
EDDYFIG
Lieutenant
EDDYFIG's Avatar
274
Rep
514
Posts

Drives: F90 M5
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Brickell

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wieisme View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeEMdubbayu View Post
Graco?? Come on dude get that cute kid a Recaro! Congrats!!
Recaro no longer makes child seats for the US market
No way?! My son has one but was hoping to get one for my daughter
__________________
EDDY_FIG ON INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2018, 01:40 PM   #95
wieisme
Private
103
Rep
77
Posts

Drives: Chalk White F90 M5
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: San Diego

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDDYFIG View Post
No way?! My son has one but was hoping to get one for my daughter
Yea i was disappointed as well, i have one in my wifes car from a few years ago
__________________
2018 Chalk F90 M5
2012 GTR Alpha X

IG: @chalkf90m5
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2018, 09:34 PM   #96
BeeEMdubbayu
New Member
United_States
5
Rep
23
Posts

Drives: 2015 320i
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (0)

OfferUp in my area is full of Recaro car seats. Some brand new and all less than 100
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2018, 10:55 PM   #97
///M ARMY
Colonel
672
Rep
2,767
Posts

Drives: F90
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Cali

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2019 BMW M5  [0.00]
2017 Ford Raptor  [0.00]
2016 Charger SRT 392  [0.00]
2015 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDDYFIG View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wieisme View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeEMdubbayu View Post
Graco?? Come on dude get that cute kid a Recaro! Congrats!!
Recaro no longer makes child seats for the US market
No way?! My son has one but was hoping to get one for my daughter
Amazon and eBay have it. That's were I bought mine
__________________
2017 Ford Raptor
2019 BMW M5-Nardo Grey
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2018, 05:15 PM   #98
BeeEMdubbayu
New Member
United_States
5
Rep
23
Posts

Drives: 2015 320i
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (0)

Had to share this...
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2018, 05:31 PM   #99
norbtx
Lieutenant
norbtx's Avatar
171
Rep
421
Posts

Drives: 2019 BMW M5
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Houston Texas USA

iTrader: (0)

M5 or car seat. That’s a tough decision.
__________________
2019 M5 - Marina Bay Blue/Silverstone
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2018, 09:26 AM   #100
hsrashid5
Road Killer
United_States
19
Rep
104
Posts

Drives: 2018 M5 F90
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Carlstadt, NJ

iTrader: (0)

HRE 21'

what tires do you have front and back? what company ?
__________________
Haseeb
Current Daily Drivers: 2018 BMW M5 F90 Alpine White/ Aragon Brown Full Merino Leather, 20" M Double-Spoke Black, Formula1 15% Tints
Retired: 2012 535Xi Carbon Black, Meisterschaft GTS Quad Exhaust And ETC
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2018, 10:16 AM   #101
Steeve19M5CP
Lieutenant
158
Rep
428
Posts

Drives: 2019 MBB Blue M5 Competition
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: South Florida, USA

iTrader: (0)

Nice I just got those 21 HRE FF04 wheels but painted liquid silver brighter color instead of default liquid metal darker color
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2018, 10:20 AM   #102
wassy
Private
18
Rep
94
Posts

Drives: 2018 Bmw M5
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Weston, Fl

iTrader: (0)

I am at Porsche now selling my 2018 911 TTS IN CHALK. Let me tell you, one sharp color. Car dependent but I think it looks awesome on the m5 as well. Enjoy!
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2018, 12:11 PM   #103
themnmd
Major
themnmd's Avatar
United_States
642
Rep
1,230
Posts

Drives: 2020 M340 i Xdrive
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: San Rafael CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wieisme View Post
Took delivery of my M5 a few weeks ago, as i needed a new daily with another little one on the way. I was hoping to have it lowered before i posted but H&R is taking forever so I'll update later.

I picked up my Chalk White 1 of 1, (until someone copies it ) from BMW of San Diego, Andrew Kang was super easy to deal with, and Jared got me acquainted with all the new tech.

From the dealer straight to ACG Automotive for a few quick mods that I ordered while i wanted for delivery.

-M Performance black kidney and side grilles
-Acexxon honeycomb rear reflectors from Cat @indstyle
-Black Trunk emblem
-Xpel Ultimate by
-Wrapped door handles and blacked roundals
-Windows Tinted
-Cquartz interior treatment
-Color Matched front Reflector and Camera cover
-Feynlab self heal lite ceramic coating and window Tinting from ACG Automotive
-and of course had to install the car seat in the back

Next up, lowering next week, some special wheels from @hre_wheels, aero from #statusgruppe

Lastly add an exhaust, turbos, rods, pistons, cams, tune etc lol

Attachment 1914637

Attachment 1914638

Attachment 1914639

Attachment 1914640

Attachment 1914641

Attachment 1914642

Attachment 1914643




Update: Lowered on H&R Springs and 21" HRE FF04


Attachment 1914644

Attachment 1914645

Attachment 1914646

Attachment 1914647

Attachment 1914648
chalk white is a Porsche color yes?
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2018, 07:49 PM   #104
Powerbeast
Lieutenant General
Powerbeast's Avatar
United_States
2997
Rep
10,088
Posts

Drives: F80 M3 RarriRot
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by themnmd View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wieisme View Post
Took delivery of my M5 a few weeks ago, as i needed a new daily with another little one on the way. I was hoping to have it lowered before i posted but H&R is taking forever so I'll update later.

I picked up my Chalk White 1 of 1, (until someone copies it ) from BMW of San Diego, Andrew Kang was super easy to deal with, and Jared got me acquainted with all the new tech.

From the dealer straight to ACG Automotive for a few quick mods that I ordered while i wanted for delivery.

-M Performance black kidney and side grilles
-Acexxon honeycomb rear reflectors from Cat @indstyle
-Black Trunk emblem
-Xpel Ultimate by
-Wrapped door handles and blacked roundals
-Windows Tinted
-Cquartz interior treatment
-Color Matched front Reflector and Camera cover
-Feynlab self heal lite ceramic coating and window Tinting from ACG Automotive
-and of course had to install the car seat in the back

Next up, lowering next week, some special wheels from @hre_wheels, aero from #statusgruppe

Lastly add an exhaust, turbos, rods, pistons, cams, tune etc lol

Attachment 1914637

Attachment 1914638

Attachment 1914639

Attachment 1914640

Attachment 1914641

Attachment 1914642

Attachment 1914643




Update: Lowered on H&R Springs and 21" HRE FF04


Attachment 1914644

Attachment 1914645

Attachment 1914646

Attachment 1914647

Attachment 1914648
chalk white is a Porsche color yes?
No! Chalk is a Porsche color.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2019, 01:13 PM   #105
wieisme
Private
103
Rep
77
Posts

Drives: Chalk White F90 M5
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: San Diego

iTrader: (0)

New wheels are in! Waiting for the new low dust pads to arrive next week and on they will go... just need to decide if i want to go classic Red/white/blue caps or the gray and black... hmmmm I'm thinking classic
Attached Images
    
__________________
2018 Chalk F90 M5
2012 GTR Alpha X

IG: @chalkf90m5
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2019, 01:23 PM   #106
windtendo
Major
windtendo's Avatar
860
Rep
1,406
Posts

Drives: Nardo F90
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Houston

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2019 BMW M5  [0.00]
Sick wheels! I'd keep the colors limited to a few and go with the grey/white center caps.

How long did it take from order to delivery on those?
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2019, 02:07 PM   #107
wieisme
Private
103
Rep
77
Posts

Drives: Chalk White F90 M5
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: San Diego

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by windtendo View Post
Sick wheels! I'd keep the colors limited to a few and go with the grey/white center caps.

How long did it take from order to delivery on those?
They took a little longer then quoted due to running out of some 21" forgings but they should be pretty on point for 6-8 weeks now
__________________
2018 Chalk F90 M5
2012 GTR Alpha X

IG: @chalkf90m5
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2019, 02:40 PM   #108
LSM
Major
LSM's Avatar
United_States
153
Rep
1,053
Posts

Drives: 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera S
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wieisme View Post
New wheels are in! Waiting for the new low dust pads to arrive next week and on they will go... just need to decide if i want to go classic Red/white/blue caps or the gray and black... hmmmm I'm thinking classic
Beauties!!
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2019, 03:24 PM   #109
kdeleon
Second Lieutenant
82
Rep
238
Posts

Drives: M5
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Chicagoland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wieisme View Post
New wheels are in! Waiting for the new low dust pads to arrive next week and on they will go... just need to decide if i want to go classic Red/white/blue caps or the gray and black... hmmmm I'm thinking classic
You were able to find aftermarket brake pads? If so, can you please share as many of us have been waiting but couldn't find a supplier.
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2019, 03:18 PM   #110
Steeve19M5CP
Lieutenant
158
Rep
428
Posts

Drives: 2019 MBB Blue M5 Competition
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: South Florida, USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wieisme View Post
Took delivery of my M5 a few weeks ago, as i needed a new daily with another little one on the way. I was hoping to have it lowered before i posted but H&R is taking forever so I'll update later.

I picked up my Chalk White 1 of 1, (until someone copies it ) from BMW of San Diego, Andrew Kang was super easy to deal with, and Jared got me acquainted with all the new tech.

From the dealer straight to ACG Automotive for a few quick mods that I ordered while i wanted for delivery.

-M Performance black kidney and side grilles
-Acexxon honeycomb rear reflectors from Cat @indstyle
-Black Trunk emblem
-Xpel Ultimate by
-Wrapped door handles and blacked roundals
-Windows Tinted
-Cquartz interior treatment
-Color Matched front Reflector and Camera cover
-Feynlab self heal lite ceramic coating and window Tinting from ACG Automotive
-and of course had to install the car seat in the back

Next up, lowering next week, some special wheels from @hre_wheels, aero from #statusgruppe

Lastly add an exhaust, turbos, rods, pistons, cams, tune etc lol 🤣🤣

Attachment 1914637

Attachment 1914638

Attachment 1914639

Attachment 1914640

Attachment 1914641

Attachment 1914642

Attachment 1914643




Update: Lowered on H&R Springs and 21" HRE FF04

how you liking the FF04's? and how it looks.......installing mine soon
__________________
2019 F90 M5 Competition-Marina Bay Blue-B&W, tints,HRE 21" FF04,BMS Spacers,BBMR Side Skirts,BMC Filters,Sprint Booster,CarbonPro spoiler,Escort 360/ZW5.
2013 Lamborghini Aventador-Pearl Green-Modified
2004 Lamborghini Gallardo-Manual 6spd -Giallo Midas Pearl Yellow-Modified
2018 Range Rover Velar S-White
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:58 AM.




m5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST