BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board    Paranormal/Supernatural/Unexplained experiences

07-14-2017, 10:29 AM   #67
jgoens
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i msport

Just saw this thread, and I have something, which is really nothing.

Had a vivid dream last night that I was in a park with a bunch of people when suddenly in the sky was a UFO---it was a wheel like structure, orange and black and spinning.

A jet of some kind was flying near by and the UFO went over to it and basically disintegrated the jet into a million pieces and then vanished.

Caught all of it on my cell phone as did a bunch of others and later that day the media was all there taking questions as this seemed like the first legitimate UFO sighting.

Got up this morning and looked everywhere for my vid.....nothing...guess I don't have a claim to fame.
Have a good day everyone.
MKSixer34171.50
      07-14-2017, 11:27 AM   #68
Doc Oc
Captain Fatbelly
United_States
Rep
Drives: C63 amg

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
Just saw this thread, and I have something, which is really nothing.

Had a vivid dream last night that I was in a park with a bunch of people when suddenly in the sky was a UFO---it was a wheel like structure, orange and black and spinning.

A jet of some kind was flying near by and the UFO went over to it and basically disintegrated the jet into a million pieces and then vanished.

Caught all of it on my cell phone as did a bunch of others and later that day the media was all there taking questions as this seemed like the first legitimate UFO sighting.

Got up this morning and looked everywhere for my vid.....nothing...guess I don't have a claim to fame.
Have a good day everyone.
It's those shrooms man...

2008 dct coupe, evolve engine/dct tune, ttp, ms intake, megan exhaust, cf ds. Sold.
Appreciate 3
jgoens3787.50
MKSixer34171.50
      07-14-2017, 11:41 AM   #69
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Oc View Post
It's those shrooms man...
Doc you mean psilocybin ?

Personal I know nothing about the shit. But I heard it's a *Potential Wonder Drug* => http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2016/12...-exciting.html

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2017, 11:46 AM   #70
Doc Oc
Captain Fatbelly
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Doc you mean psilocybin ?

Personal I know nothing about the shit. But I heard it's a *Potential Wonder Drug* => http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2016/12...-exciting.html

Yup. I've seen that article and others saying it has the potential for long term positive psychological benefits. Might get the nerve to try them one day.

2008 dct coupe, evolve engine/dct tune, ttp, ms intake, megan exhaust, cf ds. Sold.
Appreciate 1
      07-14-2017, 12:31 PM   #71
IllSic_Design
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 335i

They definitely open your mind to new ideas, as well as that dmt stuff.....
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2017, 12:34 PM   #72
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Yup. I've seen that article and others saying it has the potential for long term positive psychological benefits. Might get the nerve to try them one day.
Yeah..Would love to see and feel what it actually does , but personal I can't because I need non-stop 100% full concentration at my work (I never took dope or drugs)
Think I would see too many colors everywhere ( # mind-fucked)

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
Doc Oc1420.00
      07-14-2017, 12:37 PM   #73
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllSic_Design View Post
They definitely open your mind to new ideas, as well as that dmt stuff.....
Can you tell us more in detail ?

Appreciate 0
      07-14-2017, 12:42 PM   #74
IllSic_Design
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Yeah..Would love to see and feel what it actually does , but personal I can't because I need non-stop 100% full concentration at my work (I never took dope or drugs)
Think I would see too many colors everywhere ( # mind-fucked)
I haven't done it in YEARS but it(psilocybin) affects everyone differently of course. Like a buddy I know would always see all types of colors and shapes, like a kaleidoscope type effect, and stuff morphing/blending into each other. But I never really had too many experiences like that, maybe once or so, mine were more just head high/happy thoughts type feelings, and making you look at your life/things in totally different perspectives and such.
Appreciate 2
      07-14-2017, 12:51 PM   #75
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
I haven't done it in YEARS but it(psilocybin) affects everyone differently of course. Like a buddy I know would always see all types of colors and shapes, like a kaleidoscope type effect, and stuff morphing/blending into each other. But I never really had too many experiences like that, maybe once or so, mine were more just head high/happy thoughts type feelings, and making you look at your life/things in totally different perspectives and such.
Interesting and thanks for the explanation

Appreciate 0
      07-14-2017, 01:41 PM   #76
Doc Oc
Captain Fatbelly
United_States
Rep

My buddy keeps begging me to eat some with him. May take the plunge this weekend just to see. What's the worst that can happen? He says the key is to go with it and keep your thoughts light and happy. Stay away from lots of people and lots of external stimuli and just concentrate inward. He also said be prepared to see the floor, walls, trees, etc start to "breath". Lol, that's going to be interesting.

Appreciate 1
      07-14-2017, 01:48 PM   #77
IllSic_Design
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
My buddy keeps begging me to eat some with him. May take the plunge this weekend just to see. What's the worst that can happen? He says the key is to go with it and keep your thoughts light and happy. Stay away from lots of people and lots of external stimuli and just concentrate inward. He also said be prepared to see the floor, walls, trees, etc start to "breath". Lol, that's going to be interesting.
Yup, make sure you have a good/positive mind set going in on the day you're going to do it or it could be a bad trip. He's also right, you don't want to be around a lot of other random people, only the one(s) you'll be tripping with. You should definitely see stuff "breathe", and it is really interesting lol. Have fun and good luck!
Appreciate 2
      07-15-2017, 02:21 AM   #78
Mingwan
Major
Rep
Drives: X1 Individual custom paint

Something not related to ghosts. Anyone write their dreams down as soon as they wake up?

I had a dream that I was walking on campus during the day. It was a very nice day out. Class had just been dismissed and I was making my way out of the building. I get out of the building and head towards the food court. I turn towards the stairs to make my way up to the food court and I notice a person walking down the stairs towards me on the right side. There didn't seem to be any real reason why my attention gravitated towards them. I just started looking at them. The person was a hipster looking female wearing glasses, had dark hair, a black and white striped long sleeve shirt, shorts, and a pair of mismatched socks. One sock was a typical sock color (couldn't recall) and the other was rainbow colored in a striped pattern. I stair at her socks as she walks by, and she catches me starring. We make eye contact as we pass by on the stairs, and as she walks away I turn around starring at her again thinking something was odd about her besides the socks. She keeps walking away as I stand there watching her. Then I finally decide to go back up the stairs to head towards the food court. My dream ends there.

I wake up in the morning thinking nothing of the dream as I take note of it on my phone. The day goes by as usual and I remember thinking how nice it was outside that day. I was ready to get out of class to enjoy the nice weather. I was hungry, too. Class finally ends and I decide to go get something to eat at the food court. As I'm walking through campus, I decide not to go to the food court because it was too damn crowded. It was lunch time after all. I decide to get a snack instead at a shop at a different building far from the food court. As I'm making my way across campus, I'm getting further away from the dense crowd of people, and more people start heading back to class. By the time I get close to the shop, there aren't many people walking around. I'm starving by now and only think about what I'd buy for my snack. I make my way to the doors, and see this girl coming from the other side, so I open the door for her. I immediately notice how attractive looking she was. We make eye contact as she passes by the door way and as she walks away, I notice a brightly colored, knee high sock on her right foot. She was wearing mismatched socks. One was black, and the other was rainbow striped. She had dark hair, wore glasses, and had on jean shorts with a striped shirt. She looks back at me and smiles a little just before turning her head forward. I start having this feeling of dejavu. I don't know why, but I suddenly lost interest in eating and decide to just sit down on the couches. I didn't make the connection between my dream and what happened later that day until I laid in bed that night.

Could it have been a mere coincidence? I don't know.
Appreciate 1
Doc Oc1420.00
      07-15-2017, 07:11 AM   #79
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Doc , please let us/me know ...

Note: I would not look at my car !

Appreciate 0
      07-15-2017, 09:30 AM   #80
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mingwan View Post
Something not related to ghosts. Anyone write their dreams down as soon as they wake up?

I have had many dreams like that in the past and still do now and then. I swear I could be psychic (or bordering one).

One story that have always stood out as it was so vivid that it kind of freaked me out a little. I was in the 8th grade. One night I had a dream that I was in my English class. There was a guest speaker with long black hair, dressed in a green skirt and a green blazer. She stood in front of the class and wrote on the board the word RESPECT in bold letters. I had no idea what that was about.

A week or two later, I was sitting in my English class and this lady came in to talk about diversity and some other things. It's been a topic that the whole school had been promoting for the past week. Anyhow, she started off with a short speech, then turned around and wrote RESPECT on the board. That was when I was like "holy shit..." and remembered my dream. The guest speaker was an asian woman in her late 20's with long black hair and was dressed up in a green skirt and green blazer.

People say it's deja vu or whatever but I have had so many dreams like that that I remembered when waking up but had no idea what they were until I experience it few weeks or few months later. The details were so vivid it's crazy.
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2017, 10:22 AM   #81
jgoens
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
When I was young I ate quite a bit of Shrooms in varying doses--smaller amounts (like a half gram) when looking for just a happy, functioning high and being able to drive. When you start taking more, as said you want to have no obligations and time to just relax, laugh and be silly. Unlike Acid or LSD, shrooms are much easier to control as you can just pop some more if you want to go further.

I would liken the effects to super heightened senses and highly increased extroverted thoughts and introverted thoughts--it's not like you just jump into Alice in wonderland.....but it is best to have time and put worries away and be with people you know well and everyone has to take them or they "look" weird.
Hallucinogenic drugs change during the time you take them as in one moment you will be laughing uncontrollably and ten minutes later staring at something and thinking about it in a way you never have before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mingwan View Post

I had a dream that I was walking on campus during the day. It was a very nice day out. Class had just been dismissed and I was making my way out of the building. I get out of the building and head towards the food court. I turn towards the stairs to make my way up to the food court and I notice a person walking down the stairs towards me on the right side. There didn't seem to be any real reason why my attention gravitated towards them. I just started looking at them. The person was a hipster looking female wearing glasses, had dark hair, a black and white striped long sleeve shirt, shorts, and a pair of mismatched socks. One sock was a typical sock color (couldn't recall) and the other was rainbow colored in a striped pattern. I stair at her socks as she walks by, and she catches me starring. We make eye contact as we pass by on the stairs, and as she walks away I turn around starring at her again thinking something was odd about her besides the socks. She keeps walking away as I stand there watching her. Then I finally decide to go back up the stairs to head towards the food court. My dream ends there.

I wake up in the morning thinking nothing of the dream as I take note of it on my phone. The day goes by as usual and I remember thinking how nice it was outside that day. I was ready to get out of class to enjoy the nice weather. I was hungry, too. Class finally ends and I decide to go get something to eat at the food court. As I'm walking through campus, I decide not to go to the food court because it was too damn crowded. It was lunch time after all. I decide to get a snack instead at a shop at a different building far from the food court. As I'm making my way across campus, I'm getting further away from the dense crowd of people, and more people start heading back to class. By the time I get close to the shop, there aren't many people walking around. I'm starving by now and only think about what I'd buy for my snack. I make my way to the doors, and see this girl coming from the other side, so I open the door for her. I immediately notice how attractive looking she was. We make eye contact as she passes by the door way and as she walks away, I notice a brightly colored, knee high sock on her right foot. She was wearing mismatched socks. One was black, and the other was rainbow striped. She had dark hair, wore glasses, and had on jean shorts with a striped shirt. She looks back at me and smiles a little just before turning her head forward. I start having this feeling of dejavu. I don't know why, but I suddenly lost interest in eating and decide to just sit down on the couches. I didn't make the connection between my dream and what happened later that day until I laid in bed that night.

I have had this stuff happen before as well.
Doc Oc1420.00
      07-15-2017, 10:45 AM   #82
Doc Oc
Captain Fatbelly
United_States
Rep

Jgoens, it's like you were there with us last night! My wife and I split 3g between us and had a very fun evening! Got a little nauseous about 15 min in but that passed pretty quickly. It wasn't nearly as intense as I expected which was good. Laughed our asses off, had trouble controlling how loud we talked, watched the carpet breathe and zoned out (or in) watching Avatar. Overall it was a happy experience where every stimulus was about 20% stronger than usual. I enjoyed it but feel a little foggy this a.m so probably won't make it a habit. Had two instances during the night that I'd call a "trip". We noticed right away that things in your peripheral vision became much more substantial than usual. At one point my white chihuahua walked just the right way past a lamp and it changed the light hitting my peripheral vision, startling the hell out of me as for a second it seemed like the entire left side of our roof had just come off (even though it was dark out!)! This caused a very large startle and also made me yell loudly "what just happened" which in turn scared the ever loving shit out of my wife 2nd instance was when the blue guy got on the dragon bird thing in Avatar and flew it down the face of a cliff or something. Felt like I was there and it actually took my stomach like a roller coaster. Pretty cool.

I'm very curious to see if there are any long term positive affects from this. That was the selling point for my wife.

Appreciate 2
jgoens3787.50
      07-15-2017, 02:18 PM   #83
jgoens
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Jgoens, it's like you were there with us last night! My wife and I split 3g between us and had a very fun evening! Got a little nauseous about 15 min in but that passed pretty quickly. It wasn't nearly as intense as I expected which was good. Laughed our asses off, had trouble controlling how loud we talked, watched the carpet breathe and zoned out (or in) watching Avatar. Overall it was a happy experience where every stimulus was about 20% stronger than usual. I enjoyed it but feel a little foggy this a.m so probably won't make it a habit. Had two instances during the night that I'd call a "trip". We noticed right away that things in your peripheral vision became much more substantial than usual. At one point my white chihuahua walked just the right way past a lamp and it changed the light hitting my peripheral vision, startling the hell out of me as for a second it seemed like the entire left side of our roof had just come off (even though it was dark out!)! This caused a very large startle and also made me yell loudly "what just happened" which in turn scared the ever loving shit out of my wife 2nd instance was when the blue guy got on the dragon bird thing in Avatar and flew it down the face of a cliff or something. Felt like I was there and it actually took my stomach like a roller coaster. Pretty cool.

I'm very curious to see if there are any long term positive affects from this. That was the selling point for my wife.
That's awesome--glad you had a good time. I forgot to mention the nasty taste and Nausea can come about for a brief amount of time. I took them so often that I got used to the taste and some are better than others. What was amazing was the different varieties they have in Amsterdam.

As you found out it sort of does open up a part of your brain you may not have known is there.....and I don't believe there is a whole good trip/bad trip thing as it is a changing experience where in the wrong situation can have uncomfortable moments. You did it right being with someone you know well, both taking them and being in a safe place.

As you saw there are stages to the experience--I always loved the first hour of laughing uncontrollable. It is in the last couple hours where the brain gets this , shall we say heaviness, and things really can appear different.

Glad you had fun.
Doc Oc1420.00
      07-15-2017, 02:55 PM   #84
Unknown_Car
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Few and diffrent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
The most supernatural experience would be if someone had ever seen an e92 335i go to 50k miles without some shit breaking.
Actually i did, almost 70k without nothong braking 09 335xi. Then after 70k it started.
DocRace 6266 single turbo.
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2017, 03:09 PM   #85
Unknown_Car
Major
United_States
Rep

I had something crazy happen to me. When I was 18 I was working at bk, I was the closer. So I was washing the dishes as usual and the manager was in the office. Out of no where the garage door opens and closes, I though I was crazy. Then again it opens and stays open for about 10 seconds. I ran to the manager and he started laughing when I told him this. Then we are both looking on the door and the door opens almost fully he ran in the office locked the door and called the police I was like dude open the door let me in the office and he wouldn't open till the cops came. (Police didn't find nothing). Then other time the freezer door was opening by itself, plus that door is like 60 pounds it's supper heavy all metal. I ended up quitting that job, and 3 other people quit. There is many stories people told that they seen in that place, loke wird sounds, machines turning on and off, and much more. Plus almost forgot, few feeks after i quit. They had people come istall speciall ghost cameras and stuff.
Appreciate 2
Doc Oc1420.00
shay2nak1070.00
      07-18-2017, 03:55 PM   #86
bd307
Chef
Rep
Drives: Things with wheels or no wheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roma_335i View Post
I had something crazy happen to me. When I was 18 I was working at bk, I was the closer. So I was washing the dishes as usual and the manager was in the office. Out of no where the garage door opens and closes, I though I was crazy. Then again it opens and stays open for about 10 seconds. I ran to the manager and he started laughing when I told him this. Then we are both looking on the door and the door opens almost fully he ran in the office locked the door and called the police I was like dude open the door let me in the office and he wouldn't open till the cops came. (Police didn't find nothing). Then other time the freezer door was opening by itself, plus that door is like 60 pounds it's supper heavy all metal. I ended up quitting that job, and 3 other people quit. There is many stories people told that they seen in that place, loke wird sounds, machines turning on and off, and much more. Plus almost forgot, few feeks after i quit. They had people come istall speciall ghost cameras and stuff.
You know if they catch any interesting footage. Besides people having sex
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2017, 05:14 PM   #87
Unknown_Car
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bd307 View Post
You know if they catch any interesting footage. Besides people having sex
Haha. Yea it made me laugh when I heard they are installing cameras.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2017, 07:22 PM   #88
are0lies
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 E93

I saw this asshole. Shoulda kicked his ass, but he didn't have one.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0