BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums F90 M5 General Forum    My Chalk White F90 M5 :D

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-15-2019, 10:20 PM   #111
wieisme
Private
103
Rep
77
Posts

Drives: Chalk White F90 M5
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: San Diego

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdeleon View Post
You were able to find aftermarket brake pads? If so, can you please share as many of us have been waiting but couldn't find a supplier.
Yes ACG Automotive got me taken care of, give Girard a call at 858-633-1017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeve19M5CP View Post
how you liking the FF04's? and how it looks.......installing mine soon
Honestly i really like them hence the lack of rush to put the RS308's on... but since I paid for them might as well put em on
__________________
2018 Chalk F90 M5
2012 GTR Alpha X

IG: @chalkf90m5
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2019, 05:47 PM   #112
wieisme
Private
103
Rep
77
Posts

Drives: Chalk White F90 M5
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: San Diego

iTrader: (0)

WOOOT!!! It stopped raining so here we go today!!

Akrapovic CF mirror caps

Carbon Kevlar low Dust Brake Pads

HRE RS308!
Attached Images
  
__________________
2018 Chalk F90 M5
2012 GTR Alpha X

IG: @chalkf90m5
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2019, 07:16 PM   #113
stetty
New Member
39
Rep
18
Posts

Drives: 2019 M5 (Nardo Grey)
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: San Diego

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wieisme View Post
WOOOT!!! It stopped raining so here we go today!!

Akrapovic CF mirror caps

Carbon Kevlar low Dust Brake Pads

HRE RS308!
Your car looks awesome. Would love to see it in person...congrats on the 308s they will look great.
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2019, 07:18 PM   #114
josec70
Brigadier General
1594
Rep
3,765
Posts

Drives: 19' SG M5 Competition
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Miami

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wieisme View Post
WOOOT!!! It stopped raining so here we go today!!

Akrapovic CF mirror caps

Carbon Kevlar low Dust Brake Pads

HRE RS308!
Tease!
__________________
19' M5C SG
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2019, 10:31 PM   #115
wieisme
Private
103
Rep
77
Posts

Drives: Chalk White F90 M5
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: San Diego

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by josec70 View Post
Tease!
Here you go Jose

Leaving the shop now.. still undecided on center caps so I went classic red and blue on driver side and black and silver on passenger side lol
Attached Images
    
__________________
2018 Chalk F90 M5
2012 GTR Alpha X

IG: @chalkf90m5
Appreciate 2
BwoodBMW1562.50
Cat@IND429.50

      01-18-2019, 10:32 PM   #116
wieisme
Private
103
Rep
77
Posts

Drives: Chalk White F90 M5
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: San Diego

iTrader: (0)

Black lugs when I get them out of storage with my stock wheels, and better daylight photos coming soon!
__________________
2018 Chalk F90 M5
2012 GTR Alpha X

IG: @chalkf90m5
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2019, 10:54 PM   #117
josec70
Brigadier General
1594
Rep
3,765
Posts

Drives: 19' SG M5 Competition
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Miami

iTrader: (2)

Well done brother!!! Love the bronze on white.
__________________
19' M5C SG
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2019, 03:28 PM   #118
MarkNewM5COMPETITION
Private
24
Rep
82
Posts

Drives: 2019 BMW M5 COMPETITION
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Brooklyn NY

iTrader: (0)

Beautiful!! Amazing color! Enjoy it our brother!
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2019, 09:26 PM   #119
soooma
///MD
soooma's Avatar
United_States
958
Rep
3,702
Posts

Drives: M5 F90
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: NC

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wieisme View Post
Took delivery of my M5 a few weeks ago, as i needed a new daily with another little one on the way. I was hoping to have it lowered before i posted but H&R is taking forever so I'll update later.

I picked up my Chalk White 1 of 1, (until someone copies it ) from BMW of San Diego, Andrew Kang was super easy to deal with, and Jared got me acquainted with all the new tech.

From the dealer straight to ACG Automotive for a few quick mods that I ordered while i wanted for delivery.

-M Performance black kidney and side grilles
-Acexxon honeycomb rear reflectors from Cat @indstyle
-Black Trunk emblem
-Xpel Ultimate by
-Wrapped door handles and blacked roundals
-Windows Tinted
-Cquartz interior treatment
-Color Matched front Reflector and Camera cover
-Feynlab self heal lite ceramic coating and window Tinting from ACG Automotive
-and of course had to install the car seat in the back

Next up, lowering next week, some special wheels from @hre_wheels, aero from #statusgruppe

Lastly add an exhaust, turbos, rods, pistons, cams, tune etc lol 🤣🤣

Attachment 1914637

Attachment 1914638

Attachment 1914639

Attachment 1914640

Attachment 1914641

Attachment 1914642

Attachment 1914643




Update: Lowered on H&R Springs and 21" HRE FF04


Attachment 1914644

Attachment 1914645

Attachment 1914646

Attachment 1914647

Attachment 1914648
Amazing rims!
Also,
What's your HRE impression? Former ride or it's good?
Going with black tips too?
__________________
Life is too short even if you live to be a 100!!
As what really counts is the few moments we are really happy and excited!
-Kids, Family, Success, Career, Helping others stand on their feet, Travel, Seeking the truth, Reading, Hobbies eg M5 -
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2019, 12:56 AM   #120
BwoodBMW
Colonel
BwoodBMW's Avatar
1563
Rep
2,358
Posts

Drives: EFFEIGHTY
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: LA LA land

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wieisme View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by josec70 View Post
Tease!
Here you go Jose

Leaving the shop now.. still undecided on center caps so I went classic red and blue on driver side and black and silver on passenger side lol
Those wheels look great... works way better than I thought they would
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2019, 11:34 AM   #121
wieisme
Private
103
Rep
77
Posts

Drives: Chalk White F90 M5
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: San Diego

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by josec70 View Post
Well done brother!!! Love the bronze on white.
Thank you brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNewM5COMPETITION View Post
Beautiful!! Amazing color! Enjoy it our brother!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soooma View Post
Amazing rims!
Also,
What's your HRE impression? Former ride or it's good?
Going with black tips too?
Ride is the same as the FF04's as they also we're 21's.. I dont feel that the ride comfort has been compromised with the H&R and 21's... Waiting to get a ride in another M5 who has the KW's and 21's to see if I'll make the switch or not. Akrapovic exhaust is on the way with Carbon tips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BwoodBMW View Post
Those wheels look great... works way better than I thought they would
Honestly i really really liked the black FF04's and was not completely sold on this color combo until they went on the car... I'm simply in love and cant wait to share more daytime photos.
__________________
2018 Chalk F90 M5
2012 GTR Alpha X

IG: @chalkf90m5

Last edited by wieisme; 01-21-2019 at 11:50 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2019, 04:48 PM   #122
Mark240sx
Private
30
Rep
54
Posts

Drives: BMW M4
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Playa Vista

iTrader: (0)

Very nice color. If I didn't do Nardo Grey, I would have done Chalk white. Love this look. Please post more pics.
__________________
2019 M5 Comp Nardo Grey/Aragon interior
2017 540 Alpine White
2015 M4 Alpine White
2012 M3 Alpine White
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2019, 09:16 AM   #123
dardeca
Major
dardeca's Avatar
United_States
409
Rep
1,238
Posts

Drives: 2019 M5 Competition
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Dallas

iTrader: (2)

Just saw Chalk in person for the first time...looks amazing! My local dealer, BMW of Grapevine, just had a M5 Comp in Chalk show up on their showroom floor. Pics don't do it justice! Great color!!!
__________________
E92 M3 Supplemental manual p.38: "The laws of physics cannot be repealed, even with DSC."
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2020, 07:35 AM   #124
Mhorton79
New Member
17
Rep
27
Posts

Drives: Mercedes Benz CLS550 4MATIC
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Pearland, TX

iTrader: (0)

Any updates OP? Car is special. Chalk is one of my favorite colors along with Melbourne red & Oxford green metallic.
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2020, 01:20 AM   #125
dappercivility
Second Lieutenant
dappercivility's Avatar
100
Rep
231
Posts

Drives: F90 M5 Competition
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Singapore

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wieisme View Post
Took delivery of my M5 a few weeks ago, as i needed a new daily with another little one on the way. I was hoping to have it lowered before i posted but H&R is taking forever so I'll update later.

I picked up my Chalk White 1 of 1, (until someone copies it ) from BMW of San Diego, Andrew Kang was super easy to deal with, and Jared got me acquainted with all the new tech.

From the dealer straight to ACG Automotive for a few quick mods that I ordered while i wanted for delivery.

-M Performance black kidney and side grilles
-Acexxon honeycomb rear reflectors from Cat @indstyle
-Black Trunk emblem
-Xpel Ultimate by
-Wrapped door handles and blacked roundals
-Windows Tinted
-Cquartz interior treatment
-Color Matched front Reflector and Camera cover
-Feynlab self heal lite ceramic coating and window Tinting from ACG Automotive
-and of course had to install the car seat in the back

Next up, lowering next week, some special wheels from @hre_wheels, aero from #statusgruppe

Lastly add an exhaust, turbos, rods, pistons, cams, tune etc lol

Attachment 1914637

Attachment 1914638

Attachment 1914639

Attachment 1914640

Attachment 1914641

Attachment 1914642

Attachment 1914643




Update: Lowered on H&R Springs and 21" HRE FF04


Attachment 1914644

Attachment 1914645

Attachment 1914646

Attachment 1914647

Attachment 1914648
Your car looks a beast with just a small drop and wheel change. Looks really good with just some simple mods. F90 is absolutely beautiful
__________________
2019 F90 M5 Competition
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2020, 11:38 PM   #126
BRCHP
Major
BRCHP's Avatar
United_States
395
Rep
1,182
Posts

Drives: YMB M4
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (0)

Chalk is just such an amazing color.
__________________
Current: '15 YMB F82 M4/Loaded |IND|KW|M Performance|BM3|
Gone: '11 E92 335is DCT Blk Sph/Oyster/Every Option
Gone: '05 E46 330iZHP Jet Blk/Ntrl Brwn/H&R/Dinan S3 Pkg /Schnitzer/Momo. INSTAGRAM @christos.kantzavelos
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:28 AM.




m5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST