BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board    R. Kelly’s new song

03-06-2019, 07:56 PM   #1
Mingwan
Major
Rep
Drives: X1 Individual custom paint

R. Kelly’s new song

In b4 someone puts a beat over the part where he starts talking to the camera directly.

EDIT: Damnit!

Appreciate 0
      03-06-2019, 08:06 PM   #2
ShopVac
Not willing to take advice
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F82 M4 - 6MT

Garage List
Don't know him...sounds like he's a POS.

But who am I to judge?
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2019, 11:08 PM   #3
Kyngofpop
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 4

This is actually the song he made about the whole situation.

I nvr pass judgement on anyone because there's two sides to every story and right now he's being tried in the court of public opinion which is not law.

He revealed a lot of things in this song (which is remarkably good as is all of his music) but I'd hope he gets a chance at a fair trial like every other American citizen. I wish him the best and any other person involved in this. The public is picking and choosing who they want to attack right now without hearing all the details but this song he wrote and sang about the situation tells so much of it.

When you have money and success you are indeed a target.
      03-06-2019, 11:24 PM   #4
Banana Hammock
Beefcake
Rep
Drives: NA

As far as autotunes go. This is one of the weaker ones I've seen. I can't wait for schmoyoho to get to work on this.

Appreciate 2
Soul_Glo13290.00
Mingwan1891.00
      03-07-2019, 07:39 AM   #5
Maynard
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 228iX & M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyngofpop View Post

This is actually the song he made about the whole situation.

I nvr pass judgement on anyone because there's two sides to every story and right now he's being tried in the court of public opinion which is not law.

He revealed a lot of things in this song (which is remarkably good as is all of his music) but I'd hope he gets a chance at a fair trial like every other American citizen. I wish him the best and any other person involved in this. The public is picking and choosing who they want to attack right now without hearing all the details but this song he wrote and sang about the situation tells so much of it.

When you have money and success you are indeed a target.
Sorry Kyng, but on this I gotta call BS. I thought this was a joke, so I looked it up (on a par with the 'If I did do it' book by OJ in terms of things your lawyer wouldn't really want you to do). And I'm at work, so of course I had time to read this entire POS (and pack a lunch, it is like 14 verses of self-indulgent BS). Class act he is - in different places he invokes the claim of childhood abuse, and that the parents of girls are pushing them at him to make money off of it. Oh, and he's dyslexic so he got robbed of his money (and I guess that excuses spending on all the Hennesey rather than the child support). I suppose they also photoshopped a video of him with the 14yo, just 'cause they such hatas'? I know, innocent until proven guilty; but that will be very hard to believe at this point.

And the real targets are the young and vulnerable, not those poor rich folks. It will be a better world when abusing young kids is not considered a job perk for the rich and famous.
Appreciate 2
upstatedoc7555.50
King Rudi13152.00
      08-22-2019, 03:49 PM   #6
powderedtoastman
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyngofpop View Post
I'd hope he gets a chance at a fair trial like every other American citizen.
Looks like he's getting your wish now.

Jeffrey Nadrich

Last edited by powderedtoastman; 09-25-2019 at 05:11 PM..
Appreciate 0