BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board    The easiest way to upload multiple photos on a forum

07-26-2017, 08:35 AM   #1
Super Spartan
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2023 Nissan Z

Lightbulb The easiest way to upload multiple photos on a forum

Uploading a single photo to a photo sharing site like imgur and whatnot is easy, upload the photo, copy/paste the image BB Code then paste it in your post. Simply.

But what about uploading multiple images at the same time? You surely don't want to copy/paste each image's BB Code separately then pasting it in your post then doing the same for the next image.

In this video, I'll show j00 how you can upload multiple images at the same time and get the BB Code sharing text for all of them in one shot:

Appreciate 0
      07-26-2017, 08:44 AM   #2
metrickid
Dinosaur supervisor
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: E91 318d

The easiest way is to use the upload function on the forum and then just paste all photos with a single click... In that way the images stay as long as the site is online too and not like all the free images hosts that are shut down one after another. Stay away from all free image hosts.
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2017, 12:02 PM   #3
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

I've seen forumcrashes where all files where gone.
And there's still the problem if you want to share those files somewhere else.

And on some forums (even very very large ones) its also not possible to edit files/text in old topics/posts, so getting rid of the photo's could be a problem if one would want to.
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t
Appreciate 0