BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums F90 M5 General Forum    User epicaccord IS BEN the BMW store employee who he pretends to refer you to

Closed Thread

03-28-2023, 03:35 PM   #67
epicaccord
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
2019 BMW M5 Competi ...  [0.00]
Woo hoo! We got some traction here. No pun intended. 😁Here comes the insults now when people get upset at nothing lol. This is getting folks worked up! Haha. It goes from debate to insults when people can't win the argument or want to join in on the cyber bullying. Let's make this thread as an example, so we can help our other internet friends to not make the same mistake.

We are at 4 pages only, Project Gamma is at 8 so far. After 8, we are going to go after the M5 pic thread and try to go for 5000 posts ftw!

Come on folks, let's keep this up. Simon says- I'm not Ben, you say....
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2023, 04:14 PM   #68
crypto
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5 CS

Man this thread is a mess. I like to think of myself as a reasonable person. Part of me does not care at all and the other part of me read every page of this thing and is mildly interested now. If we take epicaccord at their word -- they are not Ben or the person at BMW(?) offering warranties. This could very well be true. I think people compiled a series of posts -- to include from an Audi forum that seem to show/indicate "epicaccord" has referred to themself as a BMW employee, as being "Ben" perhaps, and possibly represented the phone number of "Ben" as their number as well. Perhaps a simple explanation addressing those posts would maybe clear the air? Just my 2 cents.
Appreciate 1
      03-28-2023, 04:26 PM   #69
epicaccord
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
I agree it is a mess, and am sorry we are all subjected to this. This has zero contribution to the M5 community. I've decided to play along with OP to "help" his mission.

It's already been addressed. I know who I am, and that's not me. I am NOT Ben, but a very happy client of his. Anyone can call Ben to clear the air, but I'm sure none of you have time for that or even cares. Lol. I was going to answer every single post but not anymore with name calling.

My interest at this point is just to get the OP to find out who the creator of BTC is while simultaneously getting this thread to past the Project Gamma thread in page count. Also, it would be nice to screenshot the President of the USA speeches and let us know what he lied about LOL. That's waaay more important.

Next would be for this thread to win the Guinness Book of World Records for most posts orginating from nonsense from OP.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2023, 04:41 PM   #70
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by epicaccord View Post
I love when things are easy! Matter of fact, when I did my taxes this year I used this lady who I been using for years. She made it real easy to get a refund. When she had me write down my name and when I spelled it, it didn't start with a B. She said why? Because I told her "I'm not Ben"

😆 your turn. I want this to be the most popular forum.
You’re so funny, Ben. Can’t address evidence, makes jokes instead. Again, because you’re Ben.
      03-28-2023, 04:55 PM   #71
epicaccord
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Can you please provide evidence who the BTC creator is? That's what we would all like to know.
Please uncover the lies of the politicians. I'm sure you can doctor those screenshots too. Lol

Again, I'm not Ben (hey that rhymes &#128516

My suggestion would for you or someone here to call Ben at BMW at ************** and ask him directly if he's on these forums. I bet no one does, because no one cares. Ben sells warranties, soooooo what. That's the next logical step to uncover the truth, because we keep going in circles here. I'll let him know to expect your call to clear the air. What do you call yourself? I'll tell him Baba Yaga the BullyMan will call.

Meanwhile, let's get this thread ttt
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2023, 05:27 PM   #72
NCRob
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M5C

Quote:
My suggestion would for you to call Ben from BMW at ************** and ask him yourself directly if he's on these forums.
Hmm, that's the same phone number you gave me to call YOU when you identified yourself as a BMW Dealership employee. . .
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      03-28-2023, 05:48 PM   #73
epicaccord
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Again, I am NOT Ben(hey that rhymes &#128512. My signature says my name is JC, how come no one screenshots that? I don't believe everything on the internet as it can be doctored. We all seen those deep fake videos.

Please follow my suggestion for anyone who cares to call Ben and ask him for yourselves to see what he says.( I bet the first person who calls will secretly be ashamed/embarrassed they are actually wasting their time and got sucked into this)LOL 🫣

Better yet, let's get him to come and take a polygraph for all of us. OP can we all pitch in for it? I'll VENMO you in an advance for your work on uncovering who Satoshi Nakamoto is.

That's the only way you'll get your answers. Next logical step is to call his number.

We are going in a loop here and circling round and round we gooooo. To the top, no one knows...
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2023, 05:59 PM   #74
logicators
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M5

Come on guys. In the current day and age anyone can declare who they are based on how they feel like. Both of you can be correct. epicaccord may have been Ben in the past (as the evidence seem to suggest), but now feels like “Ben’s customer”. Let’s respect his / her / their feelings and move on.
Appreciate 6
      03-28-2023, 06:00 PM   #75
NCRob
Captain
Rep

Yes, a bunch of us collectively got together outside of this forum and thought it would be funny to "doctor" a bunch of visuals to collectively defame a forum member at random. . .

Whether your name is "Ben" "JC" or otherwise, it's quite clear you are making deceitful self referrals, lying about it, & offering up a bunch of fairy dust in the form of wildly corny ancedotes to sidestep it. Sorry Ben.
Appreciate 1
      03-28-2023, 06:07 PM   #76
EM5C
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M5 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCRob View Post
Hmm, that's the same phone number you gave me to call YOU when you identified yourself as a BMW Dealership employee. . .
Same here lol this guys is Ben and can’t for the life of me figure out why he’s denying it.
Appreciate 2
      03-28-2023, 06:12 PM   #77
boost3dx
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5 CS & 2022 X5M

Garage List
2022 BMW X5M  [0.00]
2022 BMW M5 CS  [10.00]
Quote:
Again, I am NOT Ben(hey that rhymes ��). My signature says my name is JC, how come no one screenshots that? I don't believe everything on the internet as it can be doctored. We all seen those deep fake videos.

Please follow my suggestion for anyone who cares to call Ben and ask him for yourselves to see what he says.( I bet the first person who calls will secretly be ashamed/embarrassed they are actually wasting their time and got sucked into this)LOL ��

Better yet, let's get him to come and take a polygraph for all of us. OP can we all pitch in for it? I'll VENMO you in an advance for your work on uncovering who Satoshi Nakamoto is.

That's the only way you'll get your answers. Next logical step is to call his number.

We are going in a loop here and circling round and round we gooooo. To the top, no one knows...
LOOOOOOOOOOL. Ok now I care because this is great. Your name isn't JC.

It's Ben.

https://www.driveaccord.net/threads/...6/#post-817085

Quote:
My name is BJ and I'm looking to getting an accord again.
BJ short for Ben something? Sure sounds like it.

https://www.driveaccord.net/threads/...8/#post-817111
Appreciate 1
      03-28-2023, 06:16 PM   #78
NCRob
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by EM5C View Post
Same here lol this guys is Ben and can’t for the life of me figure out why he’s denying it.
I think Logicators hit the nail on the head earlier: It matters not what this so called "Ben" used to be, only who/what "Ben" identifies as/with now. And remember, this is all fluid and can change in a heartbeat. It's therefore incumbent upon all of us to accept & pivot as needed to welcome the artist formerly know as Ben in whatever identifiable manifestation presents. . .
Appreciate 4
EM5C496.50
F90mfunf424.50
      03-28-2023, 06:24 PM   #79
epicaccord
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
I would never assume what you like to do in your spare time that would be rude of me. You could snort fairy dust for all I care. Wow.. we got a lot more people that care! Woo hoo! We are going places with this. So 4 pages so far on this thread and 76 posts, let's keep it coming. Project Gamma is at 8. We can do it guys!

For the life of me I can't understand why people keep saying I'm Ben, when I'm not.

Who here is going to call Ben here and ask him first? OP or his minions? I bet there's no one who will actually pick up the phone and dial the numbers and feel that secret shame/embarrassment on "Why am I trying to prove that a forum member is Ben again!?"
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2023, 06:30 PM   #80
boost3dx
Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2022 BMW X5M  [0.00]
2022 BMW M5 CS  [10.00]
Quote:
I would never assume what you like to do in your spare time that would be rude of me. You could snort fairy dust for all I care. Wow.. we got a lot more people that care! Woo hoo! We are going places with this. So 4 pages so far on this thread and 76 posts, let's keep it coming. Project Gamma is at 8. We can do it guys!

For the life of me I can't understand why people keep saying I'm Ben, when I'm not.

Who here is going to call Ben here and ask him first? OP or his minions? I bet there's no one who will actually pick up the phone and dial the numbers and feel that secret shame/embarrassment on "Why am I trying to prove that a forum member is Ben again!?"
I mean, I just proved you're lying about your name. Literally proved it. But ok. Keep lying. Lol. It's good comedy.
Appreciate 1
      03-28-2023, 06:41 PM   #81
epicaccord
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
You didn't prove anything. I'm not Ben. I don't know anything about what you posted. But you can really prove to us if you call Ben yourself for all us here and report back on your conversation. Will you call him and get to the bottom of this for us? Seems like you want to carry the football for the OP now. I bet you won't call because you know it will be embarrassing/shameful/humiliating to yourself that darn, I'm actually caught up in all this nonsense and am actually taking the time to make this call. 😅

If not, I'd recommend watching Katt Williams for a great comedy show. Pimp Chronicles is my favorite.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2023, 06:41 PM   #82
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicCharlie View Post
His last name is Dover and he can’t stop living up to his name in this thread.

For the record, I care whether I do business with someone who is shady or not. As an actual business person and a non-moron, it’s usually pretty easy to tell.. bright green brake calipers are enough of a tell as far as judgement goes… that along with an utter inability to use “your” vs. “you’re” correctly even in the same context in the same sentence means I’ll be choosing my warranty needs and “financial IRA services” (&#128514 elsewhere.
Thanks, Charlie. +1 on all of this. People are free to design their cars as they see fit, but only someone slinging extended warranties would paint those calipers that color.
      03-28-2023, 06:42 PM   #83
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypto View Post
Man this thread is a mess. I like to think of myself as a reasonable person. Part of me does not care at all and the other part of me read every page of this thing and is mildly interested now. If we take epicaccord at their word — they are not Ben or the person at BMW(?) offering warranties. This could very well be true. I think people compiled a series of posts — to include from an Audi forum that seem to show/indicate "epicaccord" has referred to themself as a BMW employee, as being "Ben" perhaps, and possibly represented the phone number of "Ben" as their number as well. Perhaps a simple explanation addressing those posts would maybe clear the air? Just my 2 cents.
Exactly! That’s all he had to do! I gave him literally 25 opportunities and he would not. What does that say? It’s Ben.
      03-28-2023, 06:44 PM   #84
boost3dx
Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2022 BMW X5M  [0.00]
2022 BMW M5 CS  [10.00]
Quote:
You didn't prove anything. I'm not Ben. I don't know anything about what you posted. But you can really prove to us if you call Ben yourself for all us here and report back on your conversation. Will you call him and get to the bottom of this for us? Seems like you want to carry the football for the OP now. I bet you won't call because you know it will be embarrassing/shameful/humiliating to yourself that darn, I'm actually caught up in all this nonsense.

If not, I'd recommend watching Katt Williams for a great comedy show. Pimp Chronicles is my favorite. Check this small snippet

https://youtu.be/fRNqpZ7A73Q
You are in another forum telling everyone your name is BJ.

Now your name here is JC.

So now you're lying about lying.
Appreciate 1
      03-28-2023, 06:44 PM   #85
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I agree it is a mess, and am sorry we are all subjected to this. This has zero contribution to the M5 community. I've decided to play along with OP to "help" his mission.

It's already been addressed. I know who I am, and that's not me. I am NOT Ben, but a very happy client of his. Anyone can call Ben to clear the air, but I'm sure none of you have time for that or even cares. Lol. I was going to answer every single post but not anymore with name calling.

My interest at this point is just to get the OP to find out who the creator of BTC is while simultaneously getting this thread to past the Project Gamma thread in page count. Also, it would be nice to screenshot the President of the USA speeches and let us know what he lied about LOL. That's waaay more important.

Next would be for this thread to win the Guinness Book of World Records for most posts orginating from nonsense from OP.
Fourth time you’ve made the BTC joke since you like to count shit. Third time about Guineas. You keep saying (the same) random stuff to serve as a distractor. Had you used all that energy to answer for your posts, this would have been done yesterday. How many times will you invoke POTUS now? You’re a joke.
      03-28-2023, 06:47 PM   #86
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Can you please provide evidence who the BTC creator is? That's what we would all like to know.
Please uncover the lies of the politicians. I'm sure you can doctor those screenshots too. Lol

Again, I'm not Ben (hey that rhymes &#128516

My suggestion would for you or someone here to call Ben at BMW at ************** and ask him directly if he's on these forums. I bet no one does, because no one cares. Ben sells warranties, soooooo what. That's the next logical step to uncover the truth, because we keep going in circles here. I'll let him know to expect your call to clear the air. What do you call yourself? I'll tell him Baba Yaga the BullyMan will call.

Meanwhile, let's get this thread ttt
5 times on BTC now.

4 times making the “that rhymes” joke.

There’s 9 times right there you could
address the evidence. Wasted.
      03-28-2023, 06:48 PM   #87
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Again, I am NOT Ben(hey that rhymes &#128512. My signature says my name is JC, how come no one screenshots that? I don't believe everything on the internet as it can be doctored. We all seen those deep fake videos.

Please follow my suggestion for anyone who cares to call Ben and ask him for yourselves to see what he says.( I bet the first person who calls will secretly be ashamed/embarrassed they are actually wasting their time and got sucked into this)LOL 🫣

Are you serious? We should polygraph you, Ben.

5th time mentioning Venmo.
6th time mentioning crypto.

You could have just addressed the evidence. Every. Single. Time.
      03-28-2023, 06:49 PM   #88
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by logicators View Post
Come on guys. In the current day and age anyone can declare who they are based on how they feel like. Both of you can be correct. epicaccord may have been Ben in the past (as the evidence seem to suggest), but now feels like “Ben’s customer”. Let’s respect his / her / their feelings and move on.

You’re right, our wokeness is being too tough on him! We should let him identify as whatever he wants — after he admits he formerly identified as Ben.