BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums F90 M5 General Forum    User epicaccord IS BEN the BMW store employee who he pretends to refer you to

Closed Thread

03-28-2023, 09:48 AM   #23
jm490
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 21' F90 M5c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunky View Post
I've told my story dealing with "Ben" or epicaccord. He was introducing himself as Ben last year and was going to provide the best deals on the BMW warranty and also had a 3rd party one that allows for some tunes. Turns out, if you don't want to buy his 3rd party one, he actually can't beat Christine from Steve Thomas.

He has a shady style of doing business too, requesting a credit card, before telling you how much he will charge you for and I actually agreed on that, but he canceled the deal before giving him my card. He said he will beat Christine's price, even if it is with $50. I'm glad I didn't have to work with him.

This was my exact experience with Ben aka epicaccord

I did not get to the credit card phase or even haggling about pricing because I felt right away that it would turn into this awful scenario so I just stopped. Christine on the other hand was super professional and very quick and responsive.

This is pretty obvious at this point so I'll stop commenting after this. Lets get back to talking M5's!
Appreciate 1
      03-28-2023, 09:49 AM   #24
epicaccord
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
2019 BMW M5 Competi ...  [0.00]
You may have a point. But you have to look at it from my shoes. That's easy for you to say if you're not the one being cyber bullied.

Wouldn't you care if someone was saying your someone you're not?

I'm not Ben, just a satisfied client of his and will defend that position all day long. He saved me lots and lots of money on the warranty I bought from him. I made a claim as well and it all worked out. Just a very happy customer! 😊

I said my experience already and there's quite a few forum members who purchased BMW branded warranties from Ben that beat Christine's price as well. Sorry, he didn't meet your expectations, but he exceeded mine.

To your point, he didn't ask me for my credit card info, but he did say have it ready and my quotes for him to beat right then and there when I'm ready to buy at the lowest price. Otherwise, he won't give me a quote, just to give me a quote.

Yes, lets talk about M5s again!

I just raced a skyline last night with 3 people in my car and gapped him twice on the freeway highway pull. Woo hoo!
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2023, 12:27 PM   #25
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunky View Post
I've told my story dealing with "Ben" or epicaccord. He was introducing himself as Ben last year and was going to provide the best deals on the BMW warranty and also had a 3rd party one that allows for some tunes. Turns out, if you don't want to buy his 3rd party one, he actually can't beat Christine from Steve Thomas.

He has a shady style of doing business too, requesting a credit card, before telling you how much he will charge you for and I actually agreed on that, but he canceled the deal before giving him my card. He said he will beat Christine's price, even if it is with $50. I'm glad I didn't have to work with him.
Boom goes the dynamite. Another report that epicaccord IS Ben.

How are you going to twist this one Ben?
      03-28-2023, 12:32 PM   #26
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by limeypride View Post
Yup. My bad. Prior post deleted accordingly; I was indeed defending R33_RGSport which is not who you were discussing… apologies.
Thank you brother! 🙏No problem. If I thought someone was going after r33_RGSport Ben, I’d defend him all the way to hell and back.
r33_RGSport12971.00
      03-28-2023, 12:38 PM   #27
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by micvite View Post
If you're not Ben why do you care? And if you are and you're giving good quoted, again why does it matter?
Because knowing who you’re buying something from is important. Knowing the person behind the transaction you’re conducting is important. If he lies about this, what else is he lying about? And beyond all that, what he’s doing is just plain insulting to our intelligence. All you have to see is the edited posts.
      03-28-2023, 12:39 PM   #28
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Continue to come out of the woodwork, guys. Let’s hear your experiences with Ben so no one buys a warranty from this liar ever again.
      03-28-2023, 12:42 PM   #29
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
[QUOTE=epicaccord;29978251]You may have a point. But you have to look at it from my shoes. That's easy for you to say if you're not the one being cyber bullied.

Wouldn't you care if someone was saying your someone you're not?

I'm not Ben, just a satisfied client of his and will defend that position all day long. He saved me lots and lots of money on the warranty I bought from him. I made a claim as well and it all worked out. Just a very happy customer! 😊

I said my experience already and there's quite a few forum members who purchased BMW branded warranties from Ben that beat Christine's price as well. Sorry, he didn't meet your expectations, but he exceeded mine.

To your point, he didn't ask me for my credit card info, but he did say have it ready and my quotes for him to beat right then and there when I'm ready to buy at the lowest price. Otherwise, he won't give me a quote, just to give me a quote.

Yes, lets talk about M5s again!

I just raced a skyline last night with 3 people in my car and gapped him twice on the freeway highway pull. Woo hoo!

No one sees it from your shoes because they’re not stupid and they know you are Ben.

You can’t keep suggesting to take this to PM like you did in the other thread to try and hide it.

And you’re attempts at trying to change the subject are laughable.
      03-28-2023, 12:43 PM   #30
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Posting the clearly edited messages as screenshots for everyone to see so you don’t have to click links to get to them. Here is the first one. First screenshot is the original, second one is edited.
Attached Images

03-28-2023, 12:46 PM   #31
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Posting the clearly edited messages as screenshots for everyone to see so you don’t have to click links to get to them. Here is the second one. First screenshot is the original, second one is edited.
Attached Images

03-28-2023, 12:48 PM   #32
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Posting the clearly deleted message as a screenshot for everyone to see so you don’t have to click links to get to them. Here is the the message he wrote, then here’s you can see it’s deleted from his “all posts” list under his profile.
Attached Images

03-28-2023, 12:51 PM   #33
micvite
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 mazda RX8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResIpsaLoquitur View Post
Posting the clearly deleted message as a screenshot for everyone to see so you don’t have to click links to get to them. Here is the the message he wrote, then here’s you can see it’s deleted from his “all posts” list under his profile.
Here, let me just end the argument dude says call me (on bens phone nr), then says he was happy to talk to the guy and refer the other guy to Ben, not the first time I've seen similar postings before. Personally I don't care as long as I have a good price on what I want and it's from an actual bmw dealership but it is weird nonetheless.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
      03-28-2023, 12:57 PM   #34
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Here, let me just end the argument dude says call me (on bens phone nr), then says he was happy to talk to the guy and refer the other guy to Ben, not the first time I've seen similar postings before. Personally I don't care as long as I have a good price on what I want and it's from an actual bmw dealership but it is weird nonetheless.
I’m not sure of the position you’re taking.

This quote was included earlier in the other thread. That user has already confirmed that he had an interaction with Ben, and Ben referred to himself as Ben the whole time. I stated very clearly on both threads that epicaccord was “referring” others to Ben, but he wasn’t always doing that. He went back and changed a lot of posts when he decided to pretend to stop being Ben, but missed the three I posted. When I called him out, he went back and changed/deleted the other three.

If you don’t care about this or where your warranty comes from, that’s your prerogative. I am certainly not trying to convince you to care. But as you see through out these threads a lot of people do care. He’s a liar.
      03-28-2023, 01:04 PM   #35
micvite
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
I’m not sure of the position you’re taking.

This quote was included earlier in the other thread. That user has already confirmed that he had an interaction with Ben, and Ben referred to himself as Ben the whole time. I stated very clearly on both threads that epicaccord was “referring” others to Ben, but he wasn’t always doing that. He went back and changed a lot of posts when he decided to pretend to stop being Ben, but missed the three I posted. When I called him out, he went back and changed the other three.

If you don’t care about this or where your warranty comes from, that’s your prerogative. I am certainly not trying to convince you to care. But as you see through out these threads a lot of people do care.
Oh I'm saying idc, but I'm also confirming that epic is Ben, he and "Ben" have the same phone nr so it's pretty cut and dry. It's an age old business trick that it's better to get referrals than to just promote yourself. I'm not gonna hide the fact that I did that for a bit myself when my shop was getting off the ground. Telling people to come to my shop to get shit fixed didn't really work, but when the dude with an 800whp m5 tells people oh hey this is where I take my car for shit when it breaks, you guys should try it out! Well, that works a whole lot better since you suddenly have no interest to steer these people towards a certain place.

If a business owner tells people to come they think "of course, you just want our money" if a customer refers someone it's all of a sudden "oh shit that might be a good place, let me see what's going on"
Appreciate 3
      03-28-2023, 01:09 PM   #36
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Oh I'm saying idc, but I'm also confirming that epic is Ben, he and "Ben" have the same phone nr so it's pretty cut and dry. It's an age old business trick that it's better to get referrals than to just promote yourself. I'm not gonna hide the fact that I did that for a bit myself when my shop was getting off the ground. Telling people to come to my shop to get shit fixed didn't really work, but when the dude with an 800whp m5 tells people oh hey this is where I take my car for shit when it breaks, you guys should try it out! Well, that works a whole lot better since you suddenly have no interest to steer these people towards a certain place.

If a business owner tells people to come they think "of course, you just want our money" if a customer refers someone it's all of a sudden "oh shit that might be a good place, let me see what's going on"
Thanks for the clarification. I thought that’s what you meant, but wasn’t sure. And thanks for being another person confirming that epicaccord is in fact Ben.

You weren’t scamming the shit out of us on the forums, under the guise of pretending to be another helpful enthusiast. There’s a huge difference between you and him.
      03-28-2023, 01:14 PM   #37
micvite
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Thanks for the clarification. I thought that’s what you meant, but wasn’t sure. And thanks for being another person confirming that epicaccord is in fact Ben.

You weren’t scamming the shit out of us on the forums, under the guise of pretending to be another helpful enthusiast. There’s a huge difference between you and him.
Lol yeah on the forums I said I have my own shop, like I said that was just in the beginning for locals anyway. I was just saying I know the trick well.
Appreciate 1
RalphT5255.50
      03-28-2023, 01:17 PM   #38
epicaccord
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
You broke your record. Now 11 posts in a row! WOW. You got all worked up lol. Not sure how your coming up with these fake posts, but I've seen online chat GPT AI hackers do some crazy stuff, that's why we don't believe everything thats posted on the internet because it can doctored.

Once again, I'm not Ben ( that rhymes again &#128513

"You're Ben" "No I'm not" "You're Ben"" No I'm not"

Let's take this to the PMs. I told you I'll play along with you so you can appease your ego and pride. You can't take a L smh. This talk of nonsense that has nothing to with M5s or a contribution to the community in anyway.

Why stop here? Why dont you post this on all the other BIMMERPOST forums too. X2, X5, 7, X1, 7 series?

Please read the terms of conditions of this forum, what you're doing is not right bro. You're acting like a cyber bully. 🙄
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2023, 01:17 PM   #39
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Lol yeah on the forums I said I have my own shop, like I said that was just in the beginning for locals anyway. I was just saying I know the trick well.
Exactly, that sounds like complete disclosure to me.

I know you were just illustrating a point, but I didn’t want you to be lumped in the same category as scum bag Ben.
RalphT5255.50
      03-28-2023, 01:29 PM   #40
boost3dx
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5 CS & 2022 X5M

Garage List
2022 BMW X5M  [0.00]
2022 BMW M5 CS  [10.00]
Not gonna lie...who cares? If he's Ben or not, what does it matter? Seems like a lot of effort for...well nothing really. Just to prove a point?
Appreciate 2
      03-28-2023, 01:30 PM   #41
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by epicaccord View Post
You broke your record. Now 11 posts in a row! WOW. You got all worked up lol. Not sure how your coming up with these fake posts, but I've seen online chat GPT AI hackers do some crazy stuff, that's why we don't believe everything thats posted on the internet because it can doctored.

Once again, I'm not Ben ( that rhymes again &#128513

Let's take this to the PMs. I told you I'll play along with you so you can appease your ego and pride. You can't take a L smh. This talk of nonsense that has nothing to with M5s or a contribution to the community in anyway.

Why stop here? Why dont you post this on all the other BIMMERPOST forums too. X2, X5, 7, X1, 7 series?

Please read the terms of conditions of this forum, what you're doing is not right bro. You're acting like a cyber bully. 🙄
You’ve got nothing to say other than “X number of posts in a row” and “ChatGPT” because you’re Ben. I don’t care how many posts it takes, everyone will know you’re a shady scum bag. And you bet I will be posting this on every forum where you attempt to sell warranties, Ben.

Obviously none of this is doctored, and we’ve already got EIGHT people so far who have confirmed that they’ve interacted with you as Ben. You won’t address any of them because you’re Ben.

You just keep repeating the same shit and have resorted to being a poet or something now. You can come up with a rhyme. Awesome, you’re so cool.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant. I’d never take this to PMs because every single person on this forum will know exactly who you are before I am done. So prepare to continue counting my posts and coming up with rhymes. The more you respond to me, the more traction you give this. So I’ll post a million more times so you have to respond with a million more lies for everyone to see what you are. The more you deny it, the more everyone knows you’re Ben. You just keep digging a deeper and deeper whole. Get it?! That’s the problem with lies — they compound. You’re so committed to this lie, you have to keep going now. Nothing you say is going to insult me or get me to stop other than finally admitting you’re Ben and that you edited and deleted your posts I’ve put forward or mods locking this thread. So give up on saying it’s my ego, it’s my pride, blah, blah, blah. I sus out liars like you for a living, and once uncovered, they always do and say the same things you do. Nothing you say is going to hurt me. I literally could not care about what insults you think your sending my way. I haven’t taken an L, nor have I claimed to win anything. That’s something else you’ve now repeated for the fourth time. You’ve got absolutely nothing.

Come up with new material, Ben. Or maybe you’re too busy selling warranties to do that.
      03-28-2023, 01:32 PM   #42
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by boost3dx View Post
Not gonna lie...who cares? If he's Ben or not, what does it matter? Seems like a lot of effort for...well nothing really. Just to prove a point?
You’re entitled to have your own opinion! If you don’t care, I’m not trying to make you care. But for those of us who do (and as you can see, there are a lot), it’s important. As of now, you’re the second person to state not to care compared to many that do. There’s nothing wrong with not caring. I’m only stating the numbers to express that a lot of people care. I’m not proving a point. I’m letting everyone know that when they think they’re buying from someone based on a referral, that referral is false and the person selling it to you is just advertising his own product.
      03-28-2023, 01:39 PM   #43
epicaccord
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by boost3dx View Post

Now he's calling Ben from BMW a scum bag and he never even met him. Calling people names now to someone he doesn't even know or met. My goodness, so sad what the internet has gone to bro.

21 posts from him on this thread out of 40! He said he's a machine who uncovers liars. Why stop here? Write the president or the mayor, I'm sure they lied to us as well. We could use your skills bro. Politics is out of control nowadays.

I don't want to hurt you despite what your thinking.

Seems like you want to do all the hurtin?

You want macaroni salad with that L&L you took? 😋
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2023, 01:42 PM   #44
boost3dx
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5 CS & 2022 X5M

Garage List
2022 BMW X5M  [0.00]
2022 BMW M5 CS  [10.00]
Quote:
You’re entitled to have your own opinion! If you don’t care, I’m not trying to make you care. But for those of us who do (and as you can see, there are a lot), it’s important. As of now, you’re the second person to state not to care compared to many that do. There’s nothing wrong with not caring. I’m only stating the numbers to express that a lot of people care. I’m not proving a point. I’m letting everyone know that when they think they’re buying from someone based on a referral, that referral is false and the person selling it to you is just advertising his own product.
there's only like 2 people that seem to care lol.
Appreciate 1
Closed Thread