BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums F90 M5 General Forum    Please help me! urgent!

04-13-2024, 10:36 AM   #23
Baby M5
Rep
Drives: F90 M5c

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouK View Post
So here is another angle....OP has defaulted on payments and is attempting to create a story that shows he has paid for the car in an attempt to win a court case......

Whole thing sounds so ridiculous almost like a "buy here pay here" sketchy dealer with the sales guy saying don't worry just wire me money.

Other than this car being an M5 the questions asked are not anywhere near relevant to a M5. Same thing as creating an account on a disney forum to ask what you should do if someone stole your mickey mouse shirt. other than it being a mickey mouse shirt.... the entire situation is not relevant.
If he wants advice on what police will do or think, he should create an account on a law enforcement page, but its really simple. If the car comes up as stolen they will take possession of it until its all settled with both parties.
Think about it another way. Before this, the car ownership certificate was half in my name and half in the name of the car dealership. Can the car dealership transfer the car to me personally if the car has a lien? (Change the car ownership certificate to only my name) Transfer the car with a lien to my personal name through legal means
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2024, 10:37 AM   #24
Baby M5
Rep
Drives: F90 M5c

Quote:
Originally Posted by S EyeLand View Post
The DMV is responsible for titling the car no? Took me 6 weeks to get the title for my M5 after paying the note off.
Think about it another way. Before this, the car ownership certificate was half in my name and half in the name of the car dealership. Can the car dealership transfer the car to me personally if the car has a lien? (Change the car ownership certificate to only my name) Transfer the car with a lien to my personal name through legal means
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2024, 11:03 AM   #25
LouK
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Ram TRX F90 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby M5 View Post
The car isn’t “half “ in anyone’s name…. It’s in one persons name with a lien to a bank or financial institution….

Edit to clarify: when you buy a car from a dealer, it doesn’t say under owner “abc car dealer and baby m5” it will say “baby m5” then under the lien section list whoever is holding it. If you had the car dealer listed as a part owner of your car…. That’s an issue in itself that never should have happened.
The only time you would have someone else listed on the title would be if you wanted split ownership with a spouse or something of that nature.
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2024, 12:16 PM   #26
Powerwhee
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: i4 M50

lol OP stole a M5 and is now trying to figure out a way to drive it without going to jail

Story makes zero sense and is impossible.

Stop feeding the criminal.
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2024, 01:31 PM   #27
jnotrom711
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5 Competition

Garage List
2019 G63 AMG  [0.00]
2019 M5 Comp  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerwhee View Post
lol OP stole a M5 and is now trying to figure out a way to drive it without going to jail

Story makes zero sense and is impossible.

Stop feeding the criminal.
I’m with you and the few others mentioning this is nonsense.

This entire thread and post are a waste of everyone’s time.

None of this makes a lick of sense. And typically when that’s the case and pertinent details are left out or don’t make sense there’s a reason. The reason? Usually because it’s a complete lie and not even remotely accurate.

This should be locked and shut down.

Has nothing to do with bmw or an M5.

Take this nonsense to a lawyer forum or nearly any other forum other than a bmw enthusiast site. It’s nonsense and should be ignored entirely .
Appreciate 3
Oz M548.00
Aronis2273.00
M5_1of400229.50
      04-13-2024, 02:12 PM   #28
Oz M5
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnotrom711 View Post
I’m with you and the few others mentioning this is nonsense.

This entire thread and post are a waste of everyone’s time.

None of this makes a lick of sense. And typically when that’s the case and pertinent details are left out or don’t make sense there’s a reason. The reason? Usually because it’s a complete lie and not even remotely accurate.

This should be locked and shut down.

Has nothing to do with bmw or an M5.

Take this nonsense to a lawyer forum or nearly any other forum other than a bmw enthusiast site. It’s nonsense and should be ignored entirely .
I second this motion!
Lock and move on.
OP, AI... however you identify, good luck in your quest.
Let's get back to the M5 business at hand.
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2024, 02:18 PM   #29
Aronis
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2018 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouK View Post
So here is another angle....OP has defaulted on payments and is attempting to create a story that shows he has paid for the car in an attempt to win a court case......

Whole thing sounds so ridiculous almost like a "buy here pay here" sketchy dealer with the sales guy saying don't worry just wire me money.

Other than this car being an M5 the questions asked are not anywhere near relevant to a M5. Same thing as creating an account on a disney forum to ask what you should do if someone stole your mickey mouse shirt. other than it being a mickey mouse shirt.... the entire situation is not relevant.
If he wants advice on what police will do or think, he should create an account on a law enforcement page, but its really simple. If the car comes up as stolen they will take possession of it until its all settled with both parties.
Falls under Criminals are Everywhere.

LOL.

1000 stories in the naked city.....

Mike

2018 M5 and 2019 Porsche Boxster GTS
Prior. '94 325is, '97 M3 Lux, '16 M2
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2024, 03:42 PM   #30
S EyeLand
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F90 M5C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby M5 View Post
Pretty sure you need to process a title transfer through the DMV. Did you call them?
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2024, 05:56 PM   #31
Jakerx
Captain
Rep
Drives: F90 Comp

Can we just delete this thread? It’ll be better for everyone’s sanity.

I remember a post not too long ago about the “second wave” of owners. Seems we’re a little further down the line than he thought. What a dumpster fire.
Appreciate 1
      04-18-2024, 01:26 PM   #32
jnotrom711
Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2019 G63 AMG  [0.00]
2019 M5 Comp  [0.00]
yes lock and/or delete completely.

Now after being called out the OP is no where to be found, and has made no other posts or comments on the forum anywhere else besides this BS.

O.P. I think you should contact project gamma and see about a collaboration on some type of exciting new business venture.
Appreciate 0