BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, Tuning Modifications    Eventuri turbo inlets.. They do exist!

11-08-2022, 04:45 PM   #1
FSHNGRY
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: INDIVIDUAL F90 M5C LCI

Garage List
Eventuri turbo inlets.. They do exist!

I was pleasantly surprised by a UPS delivery this morning. IND and Ryan especially, worked their magic yet again. Rather, my endless texts and "when do these come out??" finally paid off!

BEHOLD, the elusive Eventuri Turbo Inlets. When you unbox and take a closer look at the detail put into the construction of these things, you'll quickly understand the amount of time Eventuri takes to engineer such perfection molded with carbon fiber. I was told about the 'prototype' version of these about 6 months ago, just to put into perspective about the amount of time needed from inception, to introduction.

This mod also marks a VERY pinnacle moment for my F90 build, as all of my performance work, and under the hood accents are finally finished.

I have spoken to my local shop (EUROWERKS) and have a dyno lined up to FINALLY get the real HP figures with whats going on under the hood.

As far as noice enhancements, I can't hear much difference. I do however feel the car is more responsive. It is a thing of beauty to feel the intake inhaling, and the smoothness all the way through now.

I rushed over and had these installed about an hour ago - so I can't go into major detail on the performance differences other than that... not until we dyno the car and get exact numbers at least.

For now, enjoy the pics! Professional quality pics and lengthy write up coming soon when my wheels are finally painted and installed! Stay tuned Bimmerpost!

Under the hood:

Eventuri V2 Intake
Eventuri Turbo Inlets
Carbahn stage 1 controller (w/ warranty)
Eisenmann Primary Downpipe
Eisenmann Secondary Downpipe
M Performance Exhaust
M Performance Carbon extension kit
M Performance Center piece
GoldenWrench accents
DownStar Engine Hardware (Gold to match the CCB's)

Name:  EVENTURI INLETS 2 .jpg
Views: 1615
Size:  551.9 KB

Name:  EVENTURI INLETS .jpg
Views: 1377
Size:  620.1 KB

VIEW OF EVENTURI INLETS

Name:  EVENTURI INLETS 3.jpg
Views: 1333
Size:  239.9 KB

STOCK F90 TURBO INLETS

Name:  STOCK TURBO INLETS.jpg
Views: 1329
Size:  135.9 KB
GONE: '05 E46 ZHP | LOADED | DINAN STG3 PKG |

IG: @FSHNGRY
Appreciate 9
EM5C496.50
co_pa223.00
Justao397.50
omgmike359.00
TonyTone202.00
      11-08-2022, 04:47 PM   #2
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSHNGRY View Post
I was pleasantly surprised by a UPS delivery this morning. IND and Ryan especially, worked their magic yet again. Rather, my endless texts and "when do these come out??" finally paid off!

BEHOLD, the elusive Eventuri Turbo Inlets. When you unbox and take a closer look at the detail put into the construction of these things, you'll quickly understand the amount of time Eventuri takes to engineer such perfection molded with carbon fiber. I was told about the 'prototype' version of these about 6 months ago, just to put into perspective about the amount of time needed from inception, to introduction.

This mod also marks a VERY pinnacle moment for my F90 build, as all of my performance work, and under the hood accents are finally finished.

I have spoken to my local shop (EUROWERKS) and have a dyno lined up to FINALLY get the real HP figures with whats going on under the hood.

As far as noice enhancements, I can't hear much difference. I do however feel the car is more responsive. It is a thing of beauty to see and feel the intake inhaling, and the smoothness all the way through now.

I rushed over and had these installed about an hour ago - so I can't go into major detail on the performance differences other than that... not until we dyno the car and get exact numbers at least.

For now, enjoy the pics! Professional quality pics and lengthy write up coming soon when my wheels are finally painted and installed! Stay tuned Bimmerpost!

Under the hood:

Eventuri V2 Intake
Eventuri Turbo Inlets
Carbahn stage 1 controller (w/ warranty)
Eisenmann Primary Downpipe
Eisenmann Secondary Downpipe
M Performance Exhaust
M Performance Carbon extension kit
M Performance Center piece
GoldenWrench accents
DownStar Engine Hardware (Gold to match the CCB's)
Looks amazing! Can't wait to see more!

Now we're just waiting for the wheels!
      11-08-2022, 05:39 PM   #3
crypto
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5 CS

I'm debating the inlets myself. I didn't order right away and now it's backordered but keep debating. It's a lot of money per square inch of CF it's adding. It's like 3-4 inches maybe that you can see. Performance wise I'm guessing it does almost nothing. They shows a small sliver off 60-130 times but if you look closely it shows the car in question is stage 3. It does look nice though to complete the CF look.

How easy/hard is the install? Do you have to completely remove the intakes or can you just unclamp and push them to the side? Thx
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2022, 07:32 PM   #4
FSHNGRY
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ResIpsaLoquitur View Post
Looks amazing! Can't wait to see more!

Now we're just waiting for the wheels!
Soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypto View Post
I'm debating the inlets myself. I didn't order right away and now it's backordered but keep debating. It's a lot of money per square inch of CF it's adding. It's like 3-4 inches maybe that you can see. Performance wise I'm guessing it does almost nothing. They shows a small sliver off 60-130 times but if you look closely it shows the car in question is stage 3. It does look nice though to complete the CF look.

How easy/hard is the install? Do you have to completely remove the intakes or can you just unclamp and push them to the side? Thx

I get it. I'm going for a completed package in totality from top to bottom, inside and out. So some parts may not be as impactful as others, but i'm building my version of "art"

There are far more pricey carbon bits to purchase that do virtually nothing.

I trust the engineers and those who have dedicated their careers to making sure these parts not only look great, but also function to the highest possible capacity. Eventuri would not spend 6 months of R&D to just pump out a CF tube and bang us over the head for $700 bucks.

It's difficult to put into words still, as they are about 4 hours old. From what I can tell, they allow for a far smoother climb when accelerating / better response when on the throttle. Less 'choking' in the throttle - if that makes any sense.

In terms of 'sound' - well the MPE and Eisenmann primary and secondaries have pretty much deafened me from hearing any sort of minute sounds. The intake is still very much so vocal, but obviously a much larger and different part altogether.

Install: I do have experience in swapping out some basic bolt-on parts, but I have dropped a screw once (i got it out with patience and a magnetic tool, thank God) so I prefer to let the shop handle these installs. 45 minute turn around from start to finish. Removal of intake is not necessary.

Hope this helps!

Appreciate 0
      11-08-2022, 10:23 PM   #5
Maverik259
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 / F15 50i

Garage List
2020 BMW M5  [10.00]
2014 X5 50i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypto View Post

Same process as Dinan turbo inlets.
'14 X5 50i (wife’s now)
Appreciate 1
FSHNGRY2336.50
      11-09-2022, 07:02 AM   #6
DarkishM5C
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 Dark Graphite M5C

Garage List
2023 M5C  [10.00]
That's one sexy engine bay! The build is looking great, can't wait to see the finished build.

Last edited by DarkishM5C; 11-09-2022 at 07:16 AM..
Appreciate 1
FSHNGRY2336.50
      11-09-2022, 07:08 AM   #7
Justao
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW M8 F91

Also have these installed
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
FSHNGRY2336.50
omgmike359.00
      11-09-2022, 07:20 AM   #8
Maverik259
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2020 BMW M5  [10.00]
2014 X5 50i  [0.00]
Can't wait till mine come in!
'14 X5 50i (wife’s now)
Appreciate 1
FSHNGRY2336.50
      11-09-2022, 07:25 AM   #9
FSHNGRY
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justao View Post
Looking good!! Curious as to what exhaust mods you have done and if you can hear or feel anything different than what I described

Appreciate 0
      11-09-2022, 07:39 AM   #10
Justao
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Looking good!! Curious as to what exhaust mods you have done and if you can hear or feel anything different than what I described
Gpower DP full exhaust system, redstar both primaries and secandaries catless downpipes and stage 2 tune… As its a little smelly running catless I'm planning to replace catless primaries with stock catted ones and just leave secondaries catless… I didn't really felt or noticed any difference in sound nor performance
Appreciate 1
FSHNGRY2336.50
      11-09-2022, 07:52 AM   #11
spuntyb
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 F90 Competition

Nice! My shop reached out to me last month, and I'm getting mine put on in a couple weeks.

2019 F90 Comp MBB|Black (sold)
2018 F80 ZCP TB|SS (sold)
2015 F30 335 AW|CR (sold)
2015 F31 MG|CR (sold)
2011 E90 JB|Oyster (sold)
Appreciate 1
FSHNGRY2336.50
      11-09-2022, 08:08 AM   #12
FSHNGRY
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Gpower DP full exhaust system, redstar both primaries and secandaries catless downpipes and stage 2 tune… As its a little smelly running catless I'm planning to replace catless primaries with stock catted ones and just leave secondaries catless… I didn't really felt or noticed any difference in sound nor performance
Same boat. The smell of fuel is sexy to me though so I don't mind it one bit.

At least we got extra carbon though- right?!?

Appreciate 1
vanos8466.00
      11-09-2022, 08:30 AM   #13
Justao
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ahh yea definitely it definitely has the increased airflow etc but probably isn't noticeable atm as running the tune… I don't mind the smell as well, but forgot to mention, my car is m8 F91 convertible… and the smell is really bad with the roof down on idle
Appreciate 1
FSHNGRY2336.50
      11-15-2022, 12:27 AM   #14
vanos84
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 M5 BSM

Quote:

It's the best! That's been one thing I miss with the m5 is the smell of exhaust gas. BMW has really cleaned up the emissions to the point where there is no smell whatsoever. Amazing as that is, it's never enough for some people as they continue the push toward "zero carbon" footprint.

On another note, do you have soundclips of your exhaust online?
Appreciate 1
FSHNGRY2336.50
      11-15-2022, 01:43 PM   #15
916_M5
IG: @M5RCY_
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F90 M5

WOW that is one GORGEOUS engine bay!! I look forward to seeing your DYNO results soon!!

Are those Carbon Fiber engine covering on the FRONT side of the engine bay - BMW Performance? They look spectacular! Dinman makes a set but I have yet to see them in person.
Appreciate 1
FSHNGRY2336.50
      11-15-2022, 05:35 PM   #16
FSHNGRY
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 916_M5 View Post
WOW that is one GORGEOUS engine bay!! I look forward to seeing your DYNO results soon!!

Are those Carbon Fiber engine covering on the FRONT side of the engine bay - BMW Performance? They look spectacular! Dinman makes a set but I have yet to see them in person.
Behold. You have now seen them on the forums!

These front 2 pieces are Dinnman.

Thank you!! Dyno coming soon when I get a minute out of work and my desk

Appreciate 0
      11-15-2022, 05:36 PM   #17
FSHNGRY
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanos84 View Post
Quote:

It's the best! That's been one thing I miss with the m5 is the smell of exhaust gas. BMW has really cleaned up the emissions to the point where there is no smell whatsoever. Amazing as that is, it's never enough for some people as they continue the push toward "zero carbon" footprint.

On another note, do you have soundclips of your exhaust online?
We always find a way to bring back loud pipes and gas fumes it seems

I have a youtube channel with a handful of before and afters, as well as driving footage.

@ckantzavelos (youtube)

Appreciate 0
      11-15-2022, 06:05 PM   #18
soopa
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 F90 M5

Awsome. Waiting for mine to arrive. I will be the first F90 with the inlets in Korea.
What are the carbon panels on the front sides?
Appreciate 2
FSHNGRY2336.50
Justao397.50
      11-15-2022, 06:06 PM   #19
FSHNGRY
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by soopa View Post
Awsome. Waiting for mine to arrive. I will be the first F90 with the inlets in Korea.
What are the carbon panels on the front sides?
Dinnman

Appreciate 1
EM5C496.50
      11-18-2022, 04:44 PM   #20
IND-Distribution
BMW obsessed
Rep
Drives: G82 M4 / G87 M2

11-18-2022, 11:53 PM   #21
Maverik259
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2020 BMW M5  [10.00]
2014 X5 50i  [0.00]
Mine arrive tomorrow
'14 X5 50i (wife’s now)
Appreciate 2
      11-23-2022, 08:51 AM   #22
spuntyb
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 F90 Competition

Installed, thanks to Matt@AUTOcouture and the gang! Small, but noticeable kick in the throttle according to my butt dyno, even with stock intakes. I may go back and do those too at some point. Dinan X pipe installed too from my previous F90. Looking forward to breaking that in.

Attached Images

2019 F90 Comp MBB|Black (sold)
2018 F80 ZCP TB|SS (sold)
2015 F30 335 AW|CR (sold)
2015 F31 MG|CR (sold)
2011 E90 JB|Oyster (sold)
Appreciate 1
FSHNGRY2336.50