BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, Tuning Modifications    F9 LCI M5 Competition Akrapovic exhaust upgrade. "I've got the power!"

09-18-2023, 11:28 PM   #1
iCARMIX
iCARMIX
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: BMW

F9 LCI M5 Competition Akrapovic exhaust upgrade. "I've got the power!"

Oh what a joyride it was!
After gracing this beast with an M Performance body kit, I went on and started on the actual performance upgrade, namely the Slip-On Titanium Exhaust System from Akrapovic.
The exhaust is made of lightweight titanium alloy, and deliver an obviously stronger sound than stock.
It's like every time you tap the gas pedal, it vibrates into this sort of snappy feedback if it makes sense.
AK's official data shows the exhaust 23.7% decrease in weight, so from 16.5kg to 12.6kg, a performance increase of 10.9HP and Torque of 14.7Nm.
I know for sure that the customer is gonna be amazed by these results.
I'll see if I can put together a sound video for auditory delight.
Enjoy the installation photos while I take this baby for a test drive and playing Snap's timeless song to see which one's louder. It'll be taky but I don't care
Attached Images