BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, Tuning Modifications    AWE Switchpath M5 F90 in car and out sound

10-29-2019, 09:49 AM   #1
Real_Talk_With_Matt
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M5

AWE Switchpath M5 F90 in car and out sound

This is my car I don't work for AWE Tuning just really like their Products What can I say I like quality.

This exhaust really woke my car Up. It has a great growl that I haven't heard from any other BMW exhaust.. Install was a breeze I like to install all my personal stuff in my garage so I can give a true review.. ( I have a full shop is why I said that ) So I do it in my garage to let you know if I would do it in the shop, pay a shop.. So far all AWE stuff is super easy I did this by myself with basic hand tools and a jack and 2 stands.. took about an hour and a half. I would say if you have any basic skills take the time do it yourself.. Now with that said these are $100k cars and some buy them and don't want to get dirty. Most shops will charge from 2-3 hrs to install. In the video you will hear the sound I drive in in no M mode and in M2 and man it sounds amazing.. Subscribe to the channel as we will be doing the Intake with install and review for AWE ( the one on the car is coming off it was temporary while I waited for them to coplete the awesome design they have made...

Checkout https://www.awe-tuning.com/ for exhaust and intake.. you wont regret it one bit..
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2019, 12:37 PM   #2
yellowssm
Captain
Rep
Drives: 16 M4

I listened to all the youtube videos before going AWE, but im glad I did. To me it sounded the best on video and happened to be the lease inexpensive full catback option so it was a no brainer. Some of these other companies selling 5000-7000 exhaust are smoking crack. Its all the same metal other that titanium ones so F that M tax these companies charge.

Also their customer service is second to none. I broke one of the clamps (my fault) trying to align my tips. I called them up and told them this and was willing to pay for a new one, but they sent me one for free including shipping.
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2019, 01:32 PM   #3
Real_Talk_With_Matt
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowssm View Post
I listened to all the youtube videos before going AWE, but im glad I did. To me it sounded the best on video and happened to be the lease inexpensive full catback option so it was a no brainer. Some of these other companies selling 5000-7000 exhaust are smoking crack. Its all the same metal other that titanium ones so F that M tax these companies charge.

Also their customer service is second to none. I broke one of the clamps (my fault) trying to align my tips. I called them up and told them this and was willing to pay for a new one, but they sent me one for free including shipping.
They are a great company this is my 3rd exhaust with them had it on both my porsches
Appreciate 0