BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums Cosmetic Modifications    Mode Carbon l F90 M5 Carbon Fiber Solutions

11-07-2019, 07:29 PM   #67
Sam@ModeCarbon
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeNoM__M5 View Post
Sam, how is the fitment of the front lip and why isn't it on your site yet? FYI I had the diffuser installed and it was pretty off in terms of alignment and fit. My shop had to drill new holes and modify it a bit to work. Great looking unit but definitely not plug and play.
Quote:
Sam, how is the fitment of the front lip and why isn't it on your site yet? FYI I had the diffuser installed and it was pretty off in terms of alignment and fit. My shop had to drill new holes and modify it a bit to work. Great looking unit but definitely not plug and play.[/QUOTE

My diffuser had the same issues. They said they would start to dremel the holes bigger but that still would not fix some of the fitment issues I had. We had to wrestle the piece in. When you start wrestling too much
you risk cracking the carbon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss_m5 View Post
Yep, same here. Definitely was a struggle and the diffuser was warping a bit during install so we had to make some adjustments but got it to work.
Fitment is much more precise on our Front Splitter, all of the holes line up properly.

We have since hired a new cad engineer to develop our products as we began noticing inconsistencies in our fitment.

We will be remaking the Trophy Rear Diffuser mold and y'all are entitled to replacements if you are not satisfied.

Thank you for the feedback and happy modding!
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2019, 07:39 PM   #68
boredM
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Ford F-350 & Nardo F90

let me know how the new ones fit and when they are ready Sam.
Im still interested in your design for sure.
for now I have the m diffuser
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2019, 01:24 AM   #69
VeNoM__M5
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam@ModeCarbon View Post
Quote:
Sam, how is the fitment of the front lip and why isn't it on your site yet? FYI I had the diffuser installed and it was pretty off in terms of alignment and fit. My shop had to drill new holes and modify it a bit to work. Great looking unit but definitely not plug and play.
Quote:
Sam, how is the fitment of the front lip and why isn't it on your site yet? FYI I had the diffuser installed and it was pretty off in terms of alignment and fit. My shop had to drill new holes and modify it a bit to work. Great looking unit but definitely not plug and play.[/QUOTE

My diffuser had the same issues. They said they would start to dremel the holes bigger but that still would not fix some of the fitment issues I had. We had to wrestle the piece in. When you start wrestling too much
you risk cracking the carbon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss_m5 View Post
Yep, same here. Definitely was a struggle and the diffuser was warping a bit during install so we had to make some adjustments but got it to work.
Fitment is much more precise on our Front Splitter, all of the holes line up properly.

We have since hired a new cad engineer to develop our products as we began noticing inconsistencies in our fitment.

We will be remaking the Trophy Rear Diffuser mold and y'all are entitled to replacements if you are not satisfied.

Thank you for the feedback and happy modding!
Awesome! Thanks Sam! Huge fan of your products. Going to keep the diffuser as we made it fit perfectly, but any discounts to offer on that front lip instead 😜
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2019, 07:13 PM   #70
Sam@ModeCarbon
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Awesome! Thanks Sam! Huge fan of your products. Going to keep the diffuser as we made it fit perfectly, but any discounts to offer on that front lip instead 😜
Sure!!!
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2019, 11:50 AM   #71
Sam@ModeCarbon
United_States
Rep

Appreciate 0
      11-21-2019, 01:09 PM   #72
Sam@ModeCarbon
United_States
Rep

Appreciate 0
      11-24-2019, 05:05 PM   #73
Sam@ModeCarbon
United_States
Rep

Appreciate 0
      11-29-2019, 02:24 PM   #74
Sam@ModeCarbon
United_States
Rep

Please visit www.modecarbon.com to shop by your vehicle and place an order directly through the website.

For a limited time you can enter coupon code BPOST at checkout for a 10% discount!

If you have any further questions or need assistance with website checkout, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 11:00 AM   #75
Sam@ModeCarbon
United_States
Rep

Appreciate 0