BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums F90 M5 General Forum    RK Autowerks in Dallas Stay away.....

01-26-2023, 04:23 PM   #23
rwp248
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M6 2001 Chevy 2500 HD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aronis View Post
thank you. I was planning on DIY spark plugs soon, and wanted more info. Your videos is great!

Mike
not a problem, iv worked on many many cars over my career, I do IT cause it makes money but tuning and wrenching is my hobby.
Appreciate 1
Aronis2271.50
      01-26-2023, 05:40 PM   #24
Sales@RKautowerks
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwp248 View Post
1. Raza you never ONCE talked to me in person on the phone or via email.
2. The car was dragged to the shop leaking cups of fuel under the advisement of your shop MIKE text messages are attached.
3. The shop did find the decouple missing and went from again your shop's guidance just to replace the leaking rail and injectors (again text). YOU NEVER ONCE REACHED OUT TO ME.
4. The decision to replace the parts was necessary and the fact you are suggesting using non-OEM or used eBay parts on a build people spend over 10k is frankly insulting. Also deceptive if your up charging on those used parts.
5. Show me the DocuSign I signed, I have it...... and buddy looks nothing like yours. putting something on a website is not legally contract to find me my DocuSign, cause I have it.
6. Rails on FPC for an m6 are 583.99 and your suggesting I use a part for my car or a used part? NO thank you that's not what your statement says.
7. The Telonring for the injectors is a completely different part than the CRUSH WASHER. This is 101 here need a picture?

Finally, if you had talked to me Raza we probably could have come to an agreement but because you choose to hide behind your employees and stand by your work you are getting sued.

I was more than reasonable for since November 2021, and now I'm suing because you need to either stand up do whats right or repair tee up

I have more Raza keep going ill just keep showing your a liar.
Your warranty information is in your invoice, at the top and bottom. Take a look and tell me if i'm wrong.

The teflon is for your brand new injectors you decided to replace because you wanted to. Please read and understand the differences between a part that is lifetime, reusable, and a one time use. You ran the bill up $1600 by buying 8 injectors. All you needed was to replace the teflon seals and add the missing washers. $100 blown up into $1600. You chose to spend $1800 on fuel rails, this should have been $125. These are your decisions, so you get to pay for them.

Because you don't want to replace your fuel rail with another equivalent item, that is your business. But warranty is not the same as a new sale. You did not purchase a fuel rail from us, you didn't even purchase decouplers from us. So we're responsible for getting your car back to the condition it was when it showed up. If you have a problem with that, then you shouldn't have bought the engine either. The entire engine was rebuilt, that block is just as used as an eBay fuel rail would be. But you didn't have a problem spending $10k on that? We're not trying to get you a "used" injector when you bought a new injector. There is no difference between your $600 FCP fuel rail and the $100 eBay fuel rail. Both are the same parts and expected to be lifetime. You're entitled to put whatever you want on your car. But once again, I'm not going to cover expenses because you feel that's how it should be. I'm going to go based off standard industry warranty procedures.

So lets recap one last time.

- Your invoice states your warranty, twice. I have documentation showing all the days you have viewed your invoice.
- You never purchased decouplers from us.
- At this point you've thrown away 8 good injectors and want reimbursement.
- You've had to do the same job 2x because of your decisions.
- You were paid for what a warranty repair would cost to get the vehicle back to its same condition. This is documented.
- You have had another shop work on your car, also documented.
- Nobody is going to pay you for work another shop does twice because the failure happened twice.

Take care
-R
Appreciate 1
EM5C496.50
      01-26-2023, 07:24 PM   #25
NoMods
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5

Garage List
2022 M5  [10.00]
always 2 sides to the story it seems and the truth seems much different now.

Last edited by NoMods; 01-26-2023 at 08:16 PM..
Appreciate 1
      01-26-2023, 09:01 PM   #26
rwp248
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales@RKautowerks View Post
Your warranty information is in your invoice, at the top and bottom. Take a look and tell me if i'm wrong.

The teflon is for your brand new injectors you decided to replace because you wanted to. Please read and understand the differences between a part that is lifetime, reusable, and a one time use. You ran the bill up $1600 by buying 8 injectors. All you needed was to replace the teflon seals and add the missing washers. $100 blown up into $1600. You chose to spend $1800 on fuel rails, this should have been $125. These are your decisions, so you get to pay for them.

Because you don't want to replace your fuel rail with another equivalent item, that is your business. But warranty is not the same as a new sale. You did not purchase a fuel rail from us, you didn't even purchase decouplers from us. So we're responsible for getting your car back to the condition it was when it showed up. If you have a problem with that, then you shouldn't have bought the engine either. The entire engine was rebuilt, that block is just as used as an eBay fuel rail would be. But you didn't have a problem spending $10k on that? We're not trying to get you a "used" injector when you bought a new injector. There is no difference between your $600 FCP fuel rail and the $100 eBay fuel rail. Both are the same parts and expected to be lifetime. You're entitled to put whatever you want on your car. But once again, I'm not going to cover expenses because you feel that's how it should be. I'm going to go based off standard industry warranty procedures.

So lets recap one last time.

- Your invoice states your warranty, twice. I have documentation showing all the days you have viewed your invoice.
- You never purchased decouplers from us.
- At this point you've thrown away 8 good injectors and want reimbursement.
- You've had to do the same job 2x because of your decisions.
- You were paid for what a warranty repair would cost to get the vehicle back to its same condition. This is documented.
- You have had another shop work on your car, also documented.
- Nobody is going to pay you for work another shop does twice because the failure happened twice.

Take care
-R
Recap of his lies

1) here's the invoice attached where does it say warranty or labor? all you have is a link. That is not enough for the scope of work done money involved you need a hard warranty signed statement. I can invoice you right now on Paypal with a link on it saying warranty.com can to "Never Gonna Let you go". more so your job is to run a smooth shop. instead your more going crazy over the fact that your shop took a shit. Seems to be like you are a keyboard warrior instead of a business owner.

2) Show me the phone calls or texts or email you sent me about this 250 offer to tow it to Dallas. Prove it.

you can justify this how you want Raza but the owner of the car would have allowed you to fix it if offered. you never did. It's not my business with holes getting poked in and it's your denial attitude that's brought out the old people you pissed off to flue this. You might like this negative pot stirring Raza but all it will do is bring you less business.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Invoice - 0901 (3).pdf (273.0 KB, 139 views)

Last edited by rwp248; 01-27-2023 at 12:23 AM..
Appreciate 1
Justao397.50
      01-27-2023, 10:24 AM   #27
Sales@RKautowerks
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

Quote:
Recap of his lies

1) here's the invoice attached where does it say warranty or labor? all you have is a link. That is not enough for the scope of work done money involved you need a hard warranty signed statement. I can invoice you right now on Paypal with a link on it saying warranty.com can to "Never Gonna Let you go". more so your job is to run a smooth shop. instead your more going crazy over the fact that your shop took a shit. Seems to be like you are a keyboard warrior instead of a business owner.

2) Show me the phone calls or texts or email you sent me about this 250 offer to tow it to Dallas. Prove it.

you can justify this how you want Raza but the owner of the car would have allowed you to fix it if offered. you never did. It's not my business with holes getting poked in and it's your denial attitude that's brought out the old people you pissed off to flue this. You might like this negative pot stirring Raza but all it will do is bring you less business.
Warranty information at the top and the bottom of your invoice. Thank you for publicly sharing that you received the same invoice but want to make up your own rules to play by.

So which side of the sword are you picking now? The side that has my warranty on the invoice where you found it, the 2year/24k miles you're insisting include labor(which it clearly states it does not). Or are you standing by your claim that the warranty link isn't enough. Which implies there is no warranty for you, implying I don't owe you anything?

-R
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2023, 12:45 PM   #28
rwp248
Rep

Raza

1.5) Ryan was offered to send the car back to us, he declined. A $250 tow each way which we would have covered. We at no point denied it was our fault the couplers were not on there.

an invoice does not have a warranty signature make

Please show me the DocuSign where you said I waived your labor or warranty.

Your shop fucked up you never offered to take the car back, otherwise id have messages of such or you would.

Bye....
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2023, 01:05 PM   #29
boost3dx
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5 CS & 2022 X5M

Garage List
2022 BMW X5M  [0.00]
2022 BMW M5 CS  [10.00]
Quote:
If that's true, then there's no warranty at all.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2023, 04:20 AM   #30
rwp248
Rep

Quote:
Raza

1.5) Ryan was offered to send the car back to us, he declined. A $250 tow each way which we would have covered. We at no point denied it was our fault the couplers were not on there.

Please show me the DocuSign where you said I waived your labor or warranty.

Your shop fucked up you never offered to take the car back, otherwise id have messages of such or you would.

Bye....
Show me this 250 tow option. Text email smoke singalong

Liar
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2023, 12:13 PM   #31
serhat06
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Huracan

Garage List
2015 Huracan  [0.00]
1991 325is  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by euro* View Post
Over many years there were so many stories about Reza, and there wasn’t a single good one. Always he would screw somebody’s build, ubderdeliver, lie and etc…

Last I remember is his whole ordeal with Evolve, everything went kaboom?

Anyways, good luck op, hope you figure it out. But yes from everything I’ve read, Reza is a POS.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/665431262431625
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2023, 12:30 PM   #32
Mr. Jonathan
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M5 Comp

Quote:
Show me this 250 tow option. Text email smoke singalong

Liar
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2023, 04:01 PM   #33
PokGuy
The Ma of all E90's
Rep
Drives: the neighbors craaazzzyy!

Garage List
2007 BMW 328i  [0.00]
I see Raza post a lot on the facebook F90 group regarding their new coolant tanks. Maybe you guys should hold off until we hear back from any members to see if there's any problems. They do price it pretty high due to them being the only ones. Just take caution. The super low resolution company logo in the invoice should already be a red flag LOL
      12-28-2023, 01:57 AM   #34
greentrbo95gst
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 21 M5 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jonathan View Post
Got extra popcorn for me?
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2023, 10:14 AM   #35
NoMods
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5

Garage List
2022 M5  [10.00]
Tagging this!
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2023, 06:26 AM   #36
Mr. Jonathan
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by greentrbo95gst View Post
Got extra popcorn for me?
Sure...
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2023, 08:20 PM   #37
Mr. Jonathan
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hs0573 View Post
These guys are a joke. Scam artists come and go and this is just another fly by night shit show of a company. It is sad that people like Raza are allowed to get a business license and pretend like they actually offer value to the public. They hide behind threats of legal BS but at the end of the day they are just cowards who don’t know what the hell they are doing. Remember the saying the customer is always right, the day u forget that is the day you should turn ur computer off and walk out the frickin door because u have no idea what the hell u are doing. Good luck in ur endeavor to be less, less than average, pathetic at best…. You have been warned, at this point it is on you, there are a thousand other shops more qualified…even Autoboys is more qualified.
Welcome to the forum friend.... this is quite a post being your first. Thanks for the contribution, I'm sure many will agree we are all better for it. I like how you have pointed out a potentially less than reputable business. Especially the "actually offer value to the public" part. This keen observation of yours reminds me of folks who create accounts on forums and use their first post just to pile on an already nasty disagreement which they are not apart of. Those types of first impressions are less than desirable.
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2023, 03:02 PM   #38
Demon Barber
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2018 M5, 2022 911 Turbo S

I guess what we really need in this discussion are people who have been satisfied with the work RK has done and vouch for them in defense of their work, if they exist, so we can get a more fair and balanced perspective. I'm not defending either side as I don't have a dog in this fight, but it does seem that we're going down the road of dismissing them as quacks based off of one or a few disgruntled customers, which will always exist for any business. If a bunch of satisfied folks chimed in with their success stories, it would go a long way to help their reputation and give them the benefit of the doubt that these were unfortunate isolated incidents. It is really hard to get to the truth from the outside looking in, but the more information we can gather about specific, granular complaints about how RK dropped the ball, and/or success stories from happy customers, the better idea we'll all have about their true legitimacy and skill as a business. Whatever all is being said on the Facebook page that was referenced above would be better served hashing out on this platform instead, and I encourage the OP to at least copy the correspondence/discussion on this forum for all to reference in one place. Not everyone has Facebook accounts, and for future reference by enthusiasts, I think this is a more useful platform than Facebook for this type of discussion. Just my 2 cents, and I would enjoy hearing more specifics from both sides so we can get a more fair and balanced presentation of the facts.
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2023, 07:10 PM   #39
SpeedProtocol
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 F10 M5 - '21 F90 M5

I feel like Ive watched RK turn into a mostly manufacturing company. Probably don't even want to deal with customers cars anymore.
2021 M5 Motegi Red- Stock
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2023, 08:23 PM   #40
Stlthnmrdrd
1-800-STOCKAF
United_States
Rep
Drives: G30 520i (Stock)

Lesson from this: Its not worth modding the m5 for bunch of headaches.

Drive it, do some simple bolt ons, sell it when time comes and move on to something else.
      12-30-2023, 09:48 PM   #41
pbonsalb
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 18 F90 M5, 99 E36 M3 Turbo

Mod the car. It responds beautifully. If you go past 750-800 rwhp be extremely knowledgeable about what you are doing or build a motor.
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2023, 09:26 AM   #42
Mdef
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droner View Post
I feel like Ive watched RK turn into a mostly manufacturing company. Probably don't even want to deal with customers cars anymore.
Sounds great to me. I have a small B&M retail business. I like my customers and enjoy working, but if I could just take online orders all day and ship stuff life would be so much easier and less stressful.
Appreciate 0