BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums F90 M5 General Forum    User epicaccord IS BEN the BMW store employee who he pretends to refer you to

Closed Thread

03-28-2023, 01:43 PM   #45
boost3dx
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5 CS & 2022 X5M

Garage List
2022 BMW X5M  [0.00]
2022 BMW M5 CS  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by epicaccord View Post
Now he's calling Ben from BMW a scum bag and he never even met him. Calling people names now to someone he doesn't even know or met. My goodness, so sad what the internet has gone to bro.

21 posts from him on this thread out of 40! He said he's a machine who uncovers liars. Why stop here? Write the president or the mayor, I'm sure they lied to us as well. We could use your skills bro. Politics is out of control nowadays.

I don't want to hurt you despite what your thinking.

Seems like you want to do all the hurtin?

You want macaroni salad with that L&L you took? 😋
I mean, from all the evidence, it's clear you're Ben.

But again, who cares? lol
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2023, 01:52 PM   #46
Spunky
Private
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5

Quote:
Now he's calling Ben from BMW a scum bag and he never even met him.
Can you explain, Not-Ben, why you sent me an unsolicited PM introducing yourself as Ben from Concord BMW?
Appreciate 3
      03-28-2023, 01:52 PM   #47
epicaccord
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
2019 BMW M5 Competi ...  [0.00]
I don't see any evidence that proves I'm Ben. I am NOT Ben.

But you're right, who cares? We get it, he doesn't want to buy a warranty lol

He should try to uncover who Satoshi Nakamoto is, the creator of BTC. No one knows but he helped a lot of people become millionaires. That is something we would all like to see.

Hey bud, can you apply these skills you just tried to show us and help us find out who Satoshi Nakamoto is? 🕳🙈🤗
Appreciate 1
      03-28-2023, 02:09 PM   #48
boost3dx
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5 CS & 2022 X5M

Garage List
2022 BMW X5M  [0.00]
2022 BMW M5 CS  [10.00]
Quote:

He should try to uncover who Satoshi Nakamoto is, the creator of BTC. No one knows but he helped a lot of people become millionaires. That is something we would all like to see.

Hey bud, can you apply these skills you just tried to show us and help us find out who Satoshi Nakamoto is? 🕳🙈🤗
You've signed many PM's as Ben. At least one person states your phone number is the same as Ben's.

Bro just admit it - you're Ben. Or stop responding and feeding this.
Appreciate 3
      03-28-2023, 02:14 PM   #49
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by boost3dx View Post
You've signed many PM's as Ben. At least one person states your phone number is the same as Ben's.

Bro just admit it - you're Ben. Or stop responding and feeding this.
Even the person who says he doesn’t care acknowledges that epicaccord is Ben lol 😂

Thank you brother 🙏
      03-28-2023, 02:16 PM   #50
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ResIpsaLoquitur View Post
Even the person who says he doesn’t care acknowledges that epicaccord is Ben lol 😂
Quote:

Again, posted screenshots that you won’t address. I put forth evidence, then you say there is none. It’s there. All over this thread and the other one, and all of the forum you dipshit.
      03-28-2023, 02:20 PM   #51
epicaccord
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Bro I won't stop saying "I'm not Ben", because I'm not. Internet stuff can be doctored, have you seen the deep fake videos? maaaan online hackers are good.

Are we almost at the end of the line with this or does anyone else care?

Can we get OP to look for evidence who the creator of BTC is? His pseudonym is Satoshi Nakamoto. I'm trying to find out more ways to invest rather than just IRAs.

I think more peeps care about that, instead of me trying to refer a solid dude.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2023, 02:24 PM   #52
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by boost3dx View Post
there's only like 2 people that seem to care lol.
If you actually read through all of the threads, you’d see that’s not the case. Notice how he ignores you saying your Ben, even though he appreciated your post.
      03-28-2023, 02:35 PM   #53
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
[QUOTE=epicaccord;29979403]Bro I won't stop saying "I'm not Ben", because I'm not. Internet stuff can be doctored, have you seen the deep fake videos? maaaan online hackers are good.

Can we get OP to look for evidence who the creator of BTC is? His pseudonym is Satoshi Nakamoto. I'm trying to find out more ways to invest rather than just IRAs.

I think more peeps care about that, instead of me trying to refer a solid dude. q

Great, I won’t stop saying you are Ben, because you are. Keep counting my posts. The more I occupy you, the less warranties you sell. You take the bait every time. You’re too easy. None of us are stupid enough to believe anything is doctored. You’re telling me the dozen plus people so far who have said your Ben doctored it all? You’re telling me I’m pushing conspiracy theories, but what your putting forth is the definition of a conspiracy theory. You traffic in conspiracy theories and shitty warranties. Because your Ben the conspiracy theorist shitty warranty salesman. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

You already made the Satoshi Nakamoto joke twice. You already tried to tell us you sell IRAs twice (even thought you edited your posts about them twice). Editing posts is just your thing. Oh and selling shitty warranties. That’s your thing, too. You have no originality whatsoever.

You only keep talking Ben up because it’s you.
      03-28-2023, 02:38 PM   #54
Boiler Up!
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M5C

Surely a coincidence...
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
      03-28-2023, 02:38 PM   #55
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Bro I won't stop saying "I'm not Ben", because I'm not. Internet stuff can be doctored, have you seen the deep fake videos? maaaan online hackers are good.

I think more peeps care about that, instead of me trying to refer a solid dude.

Great, I won’t stop saying you are Ben, because you are. Keep counting my posts. The more I occupy you, the less warranties you sell. You take the bait every time. You’re too easy. Every time you deny it, you look more like a dipshit. None of us are stupid enough to believe anything is doctored. You’re telling me the dozen plus people so far who have said your Ben doctored it all? You’re telling me I’m pushing conspiracy theories, but what your putting forth is the definition of a conspiracy theory. You traffic in conspiracy theories and shitty warranties. Because your Ben the conspiracy theorist shitty warranty salesman. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

You already made the Satoshi Nakamoto joke twice. You already tried to tell us you sell IRAs twice (even thought you edited your posts about them twice). Editing posts is just your thing. Oh and selling shitty warranties. That’s your thing, too. You have no originality whatsoever.

You only keep talking Ben up because it’s you.
      03-28-2023, 02:40 PM   #56
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boiler Up! View Post
Surely a coincidence...
Hey epicaccord, did he doctor this, too?

Address this one thing with a legitimate, believable answer and I’ll stop destroying you all over this forum.
      03-28-2023, 02:40 PM   #57
epicaccord
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
I've already said it a thousand times that I'm not Ben. No need to address everyone, because I don't see any evidence at all. But thanks for showing us how to make an argument, that no one cares about.

What's your VENMO? Need you to track down Satoshi Nakamoto creator of BTC. No one can seem to find out who he/she is. While your at it, there's also this guy named Keyser Soze who invented Dogecoin. I'd like to diversify my portfolio.

I'll hook you up with some money, so you can buy yourself a warranty for your M5. 🤪🤑

Let's take this thread to the moon 🌙 I mean it's sooo helpful to us forum members. " Random M5 shot of the day thread" has over 5000 posts. That would be so awesome if this thread can catch that!

Can we find 5000 other forum members that care? Lets goooo
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2023, 02:58 PM   #58
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I've already said it a thousand times that I'm not Ben. No need to address everyone, because I don't see any evidence at all. But thanks for showing us how to make an argument, that no one cares about.

What's your VENMO? Need you to track down Satoshi Nakamoto creator of BTC. No one can seem to find out who he/she is. While your at it, there's also this guy named Keyser Soze who invented Dogecoin. I'd like to diversify my portfolio.

I'll hook you up with some money, so you can buy yourself a warranty for your M5. 🤪🤑
Awesome, Ben. You know how to use Google to figure out who founded what cryptocurrency. When I said come up with new material, I meant new subjects. Not regurgitating the stupid shit you already said. But you’re so dumb as to continue to pretend you’re not Ben, despite all the evidence, and saying there is none, that you would just repeat your dumb jokes. You don’t have portfolio to diversify. You pimp out shitty warranties at the multinational corporation you work for where you are extremely low on the totem pole.

I’ve never owned a car outside of its warranty period, so I don’t need a warranty. I get these cars new, and you just sell shitty warranties for them. You’re a stealership employee whether you want to believe it or not. You’re (extremely) marginally better than a whore.

I don’t have Venmo, I’m a professional adult.

Again, the evidence is there, you’re just literally ignoring it because you are so committed to this lie, and the more you reply to me, the more you show it. Maybe it would help you out to give up?
      03-28-2023, 03:02 PM   #59
will0621
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 21 M5c, 20 X3MC, 20 X5 40i

Getting flashbacks of that project gamma thread lol
Appreciate 6
      03-28-2023, 03:06 PM   #60
epicaccord
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
You need me to canvas for us? I can knock door to door so we can get new forum members to sign up and post on this thread.

We can be in the Guiness Book of records for most posts!

We'll tell people that you think I'm Ben, and then I'll tell them I'm not. I only referred Ben because he saved me a lot of money on my M5 warranties.

Let's keep this up. I think we got something here. This wil be goooooood.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2023, 03:07 PM   #61
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
You need me to canvas for us? I can knock door to door so we can get new forum members to sign up and post on this thread.

We can be in the Guiness Book of records for most posts!

We'll tell people that you think I'm Ben, and then I'll tell them I'm not. I only referred Ben because he saved me a lot of money on my M5 warranties.

Let's keep this up. I think we got something here. This wil be goooooood.
Talk about my post count some more, Ben! You won’t take evidence head on, all you’ve got is dumb shit because you don’t have a leg to stand on, Ben!
      03-28-2023, 03:09 PM   #62
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by will0621 View Post
Getting flashbacks of that project gamma thread lol
At least Serhat wasn’t directly scamming us on the forum under the guise of being a helpful fellow enthusiast. Wow never thought I’d have to give Serhat some credit, but here we are. He’s better than this piece of shit.
      03-28-2023, 03:09 PM   #63
epicaccord
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Let's do it. We will beat the Project Gamma thread and have the most posts!

I'm not Ben, nooowwww your turn..
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2023, 03:10 PM   #64
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Let's do it. We will beat the Project Gamma thread and have the most posts!
You’re making this TOO easy!
      03-28-2023, 03:16 PM   #65
epicaccord
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
I love when things are easy! Matter of fact, when I did my taxes this year I used this lady who I been using for years. She made it real easy to get a refund. When she had me write down my name and when I spelled it, it didn't start with a B. She said why? Because I told her "I'm not Ben"

😆 your turn. I want this to be the most popular forum.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2023, 03:24 PM   #66
CosmicCharlie
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '21 M5 comp, '24 X7 m60i

His last name is Dover and he can’t stop living up to his name in this thread.

For the record, I care whether I do business with someone who is shady or not. As an actual business person and a non-moron, it’s usually pretty easy to tell.. bright green brake calipers are enough of a tell as far as judgement goes… that along with an utter inability to use “your” vs. “you’re” correctly even in the same context in the same sentence means I’ll be choosing my warranty needs and “financial IRA services” (&#128514 elsewhere.
Appreciate 5
Closed Thread