BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums F90 M5 General Forum    M235 XDrive Cabriolet MHD Stage II ≈ FBO

07-06-2020, 12:40 PM   #1
soooma
///MD
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 F90

M235 XDrive Cabriolet MHD Stage II ≈ FBO

Hey there
Just chiming in about how the car feels after the MHD Stage II with:
1. FICM Intercooler (Wagner)
2. CAInatke
3. Muffler delete (VRSF)

I was told that it should be in the vicinity of 360/380 HP/Trque to the wheels and being an XDrive with 17% loss m, should translate to 425/440 Crank numbers?!!

My thoughts,
Well let me start by saying nothing really feels fast to me in general with P90D ludicrous in my recent past! It has really spoilt all cars for me, but M5 F90 kinda pulled it off by being faster after 70-80mph than Tesla, it continues to pull relentlessly, and not much slower to 60! (Had the 2.6 sec new battery Tesla!),

enough about that
And with that said!
M235 felt nimble and golf cart like feeing but that's al I liked about it, but never drew a smile on my face for being fast!

But now with the MHD Stage II, boy does it feel fast! And I think that's true because I am not sure it's really that fast as it differs to her to 80 compared to my stock M5 F90!!

Guys listen!
I never thought this car would ever garner such interest for me except for the TOPLESSNESS piece of it! And yet begrudgingly I listened to y'all and my tuner EurMpire locally in Charlotte NC (Kudos Matt!! Shout out),,, and lo and behold that little thing pounces like a real ///M (Rubbing it in!! It's arguably more enjoyable than M5 F90 (With top down of course), because with the burbles and hissing of CAI it's a new experience for me! I tuned Audi S8 with APR stage II and was a lot faster, but not day and night! Yet M235 with Stage 2 or 2+ (DPipes) is night and day!

Heard the BootMod3 can even be better, dunno, y'all tell me!

BTW my car has 87K miles on the ODO and was meant to be a summer car! But not sure not what to think, I am back to the camp of small cars and that cars nowadays suffer from overweight!!

Any idea Zero to 60 and QMile for M235 Convertible with MHD Stage II?

I almost bought Audi RS5 and I guess I am glad I didn't!

My 2 cents
Would like to hear your thoughts and recommendations!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0