BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums Wheels | Tires | Suspension | Brakes | Chassis    Titan 7 on F90

06-05-2023, 07:52 PM   #45
M5isAlive
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curare86 View Post
Sorry to dredge up an old thread, are you saying you have issues with rubbing on the inner aspect of the rears running an 11" et 30 with 295/35s?

I also was wanting clarity on the same thing.

Also wondering if anyone knows about current wait times? Are they still in the 5 month range as they were earlier this year?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2023, 08:17 AM   #46
dcohen13
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5isAlive View Post
I also was wanting clarity on the same thing.

Also wondering if anyone knows about current wait times? Are they still in the 5 month range as they were earlier this year?

Thanks!
Currently still showing "out of stock" on their website. Give Rex Racing Forged Wheels a try! Can get just a good wheel at your door in 5 weeks. Lead time is just to build your custom set.
https://f90.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1989424
Appreciate 1
      06-06-2023, 01:58 PM   #47
pbonsalb
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 18 F90 M5, 99 E36 M3 Turbo

Worth calling or emailing to find out how long they will be out of stock. Signature is another company that people like. Apex has a great reputation and is snout to start offering F90 fitments.

Rex is the new kid on the block but a few have bought them and seem happy. I always think about what happens in 5 years when I damage a wheel beyond repair and the discount wheels I bought are no longer available. Then I have to buy 4 new wheels.
Appreciate 1
      06-06-2023, 05:13 PM   #48
dcohen13
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbonsalb View Post
Worth calling or emailing to find out how long they will be out of stock. Signature is another company that people like. Apex has a great reputation and is snout to start offering F90 fitments.

Rex is the new kid on the block but a few have bought them and seem happy. I always think about what happens in 5 years when I damage a wheel beyond repair and the discount wheels I bought are no longer available. Then I have to buy 4 new wheels.
I can tell you that Rex is going nowhere. The family owns a forging company and has been producing forged materials for generations. If anything, they will evolve into 2 piece, etc.
Appreciate 0