Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Marketplace Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover FS: 2021 Alpine White M340i RWD (Southern California)

04-02-2024, 01:09 AM   #1
vitooo
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M340i

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 43,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Description

Selling my 2021 M340i Alpine White RWD, 1 owner, clean Carfax, with 32,xxx miles on the odometer. I originally leased the car from Crevier BMW, fell in love with it and recently bought it off lease thinking I was going to keep it long term. Unfortunately, plans change and I'm looking for something bigger to absorb the LA potholes and save my back discs, so the baby is up for sale. As mentioned below, the car is in exceptional condition, with tasteful modifications. I never tracked or drifted this car, or otherwise abused it. It was always parked in the weirdly distant parking spot in a public parking garage, and otherwise in private garages (away from mom vans and Suburbans/Tellurides).

This car really needs nothing other than someone to continue enjoying it. I have the original paperwork and nearly all of the maintenance records. I babied this car as I have my past Bimmers ranging from 323s to M3s, throughout my times at E46Fanatics, MFEST, and now, Bimmerpost. For example, maybe 2 passengers ever sat in the back seats, this car was never smoked in, and no pets ever enjoyed the ride. I'd love to see someone take it "as is" and keep enjoying arguably BMW's best 3-series platform in years, but am willing to entertain reasonable offers.

I'm located in the Los Angeles area, but am willing to meet within a reasonable distance in Southern California for serious buyers.

Details and photos below - please shoot me a DM with any questions or comments, or if you need additional photos. Thanks for looking!

Details

Maintenance: This car has been exceptionally well maintained, with punctual oil changes and required BMW services. All services were performed at a dealer or reputable shops. Due to my OCD, this car has only been hand washed (never been through the rails) on a weekly basis. This car has never been tracked, drifted, or abused.

Options: Please see the attached window sticker.

Mileage: 32,xxx subject to increase. This is my daily, so mileage will go up incrementally.

Modifications:

—-Exterior: IKON Front Lip; IKON Rear Diffuser; KG Splitters Side-Skirt Extensions and Rear Canards; Huper Optik 20% Ceramic Tint (done by legendary STM Advanced Window Tinting (throwback for all of you that remember the MFEST days...); IND Paint-Matched Reflectors; and De-Badged.

—-Wheels/Suspension: APEX VS-5RS (F: 19x9 et25; R: 19x10 et38)(Tires: Yoko Apex V601 (F: 255/35/19; R: 275/35/19)); and H&R Sport Springs. Stock wheels (perfect condition) and springs will be included in sale. The aftermarket setup works perfectly - no rub with flush fitment.

—-Note: The front left wheel has some cosmetic curb rash from a curb and yours truly not paying attention. Happy to get this fixed or facilitate ordering a replacement wheel via APEX's wheel replacement program at buyer's cost. The aftermarket front tires have decent treadwear, but the rears are due for replacement soon since they have been on the car for about 13,000 miles given the 280 treadwear.

—-Performance: FEMTO Unlock; MHD Software with Suite of OTS Maps; Haus of Power Custom Stage 2 E43 Tune (with countless hours of Tiago dialing in the fine tuning); xHP Stage 3 Transmission Tune (again, with countless hours of Tiago dialing in the specifics); Dinan Exhaust; Catless Downpipe; Fuel IT Ethanol Sensor; BMC Drop In Filter; CTS Charge Pipe; and NGK Spark Plugs.

—-Note: The car drives flawlessly with zero issues, and near stock drivability, with plenty of power (at least for me) when needed for some spirited driving. Dyno'd at ~472 rwhp and 620 rwtq on the E43 map. The stock downpipe will be included in sale.

Other: First, as mentioned, I purchased the vehicle off lease, so Bank of America currently holds a lien. Procedurally, this requires us to meet at a Bank of America branch to release the lien, after which Bank of America will release the title to the buyer - a painless process. I'm happy to discuss and negotiate alternative options (i.e., escrow service) to assuage any anxieties. Second, in addition to the curb rash mentioned above, there is a minor scratch on the front bumper where the lip attaches thanks to the notoriously smooth LA roads and front lip... Other than those "imperfections", the car is cosmetically immaculate with 0 dings. Relatedly, the interior is nearly perfect, with minor wear and tear (i.e., scratches on the wireless charger pad).

Photos

Attached Images

Last edited by vitooo; 04-02-2024 at 01:22 AM..
Appreciate 1
      04-02-2024, 01:58 AM   #2
Comfortablenss
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M340i

I can't PM yet but would you sell just the wheels?
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2024, 11:09 AM   #3
Zubs8798
Rep
Drives: 2021 m340i

Would you part with the side skirts?
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2024, 01:51 PM   #4
vitooo
Enlisted Member
Rep

Thanks for the interest - I'm not willing to part-out at this time. If things change, I will update.
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2024, 12:18 AM   #5
whofelt
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M340ix

Why are you all asking this man to part out, it is not a part out thread, it’s a I’m selling the car thread.
      04-09-2024, 12:20 AM   #6
vitooo
Enlisted Member
Rep

Bump for a price drop - need to make space. Happy to entertain reasonable offers.
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2024, 07:58 PM   #7
vitooo
Enlisted Member
Rep

Bump - big price drop; need to sell - thanks for the inquiries to date!
Appreciate 0