F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK - Off Topic > Idiotic bikers!!!!
Extreme Powerhouse

12-18-2015, 11:20 AM   #23
tinytrevor
Captain
Rep
Drives: 340i Hearse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee Pee View Post
Another biker - OP no need to apologise as you aren't offending anyone. You happened to be unfortunate to get hassled by some randon C U Next Tuesday on a m/bike.

Happens all to often these days, even between bikers, I had it recently from 2 piece suit wearing city boy on a Supermoto.

City boy carved me up and I chose not bite back. I stayed behind him to see him jump a red light, weaving round traffic crossing the junction in the process. I caught up with the cretin at a traffic light. I was shaking my head and he started giving me abuse. I suggested he pull over to side of the road. We did and he got of his bike and carried on with the verbal diarrhea.

This chap was wearing an Italian style momo type open faced helmet sporting a go-pro type camera. I asked if the camera was switched on. He said no.

What happened next is best not to go into specifics on a public forum. Alas, him in his tailored threads end up on the ground with a nose bleed.

I rode off.
I like your style some humans can only understand it the hard way
Appreciate 1