BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, Tuning Modifications    *NEW VALVETRONIC EXHAUST Product Release + GROUP BUY* Full Titanium F90 M5 Exhaust

12-13-2023, 07:12 PM   #23
NoMods
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5

Garage List
2022 M5  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilatus View Post
Following on on NoMods post, do you have any options for tips that are a little more discrete where they do not stick out as much? Perhaps tucked in like the tips on the OEM exhaust
they do look like it goes out a little too far. still waiting for comparion pics from Valvetronics before I pull the trigger or keep the Akra order
Appreciate 1
      12-13-2023, 08:33 PM   #24
pbonsalb
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 18 F90 M5, 99 E36 M3 Turbo

Tips should not be an issue. They slide on and are clamped in place. If slid all the way back they still stick out a little too far because there is an internal stop in the tip, trim out the internal stop. If the limiting obstacle is instead the curve of the pipe the tip is sliding over, trim a little off the flange of the tip so it can slide back further before hitting the curved exhaust pipe. I seriously doubt they got it so wrong you cannot adjust tips to extend the same distance as stock.
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2023, 10:03 PM   #25
PDOT
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M5C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stlthnmrdrd View Post
valvetronic is alibaba but a better quality and fit compared to other alibaba exhaust brands, because he addressed all of the errors while communicating with the manufacturer.

The reason why the g8x equal length design looks different from other alibaba products is because he again "communicated" with the factory to make "so and so" length with a reference photo of the signature AA equal length design squiggle design.

And yes, I saw the whole video talking about how his isnt alibaba.

Technically his product isnt "dropshipped" since he bulk orders and stores in his warehouse.

Valvetronic will be alibaba to many people's eyes until he hires welders and does Cad designs himself testing flow and sound design through heavy r&d in USA or Germany.
Since he has his marketing down, addressing where his exhaust is manufactured will be crucial for him to scale his business from here.
This is what I got from the video. "There is a way to work with overseas to get a good product"
Appreciate 1
      12-16-2023, 09:13 AM   #26
NoMods
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5

Garage List
2022 M5  [10.00]
The OP disappeared and didn’t answer my questions. I guess I will move forward with Akra.
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2023, 09:22 AM   #27
Valvetronic Designs
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMods View Post
The OP disappeared and didn’t answer my questions. I guess I will move forward with Akra.
Good morning! Sorry for late reply, we are in the process of moving facilities. To Answer your question the tips are adjustable, and it can be flush to the diffuser or stick out. In the video you see the tips are out a little bit more than normal. This is because this car was spitting a hot blue flame on up shifts, and we did not want it to burn the bumper! These cars are Absolute weapons, the fact that it was spitting a flame on upshift is just sensational������

Last edited by Valvetronic Designs; 12-27-2023 at 08:46 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2024, 02:26 PM   #28
Valvetronic Designs
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

Appreciate 0