BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums F90 M5 General Forum    Pistonheads M5 CS Review

06-07-2021, 05:59 PM   #23
Ex_Stig
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '24 X7 M60i

Garage List
2024 BMW X7 M60  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezzracer View Post
The same was voiced by many of the 2018 M3 CS. The driving dynamics compared to comp are greater than what's on paper would suggest. And the way it looks… well that in itself could (almost) justify the added cost. Especially with some of deals that could be had toward the end of the run. Will be interesting to see if those deals can be had with the M5CS.
I don't think that there will be the same deals for the M5CS as they had for the M3CS. Mainly due to higher prices driven by lower inventory. It's hard to get any type of discount that used to be considered normal these days even on a regular car.

Only scenario where I see deals being possible is if BMWFS decides not to offer a lease program (like they tried to do with the M3 version).

'25 M5 Touring (on the list, first slot)
'24 X7 M60i
'22 M5 CS - (sold)
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2021, 09:29 PM   #24
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

i dont think there will be a blowout sale on the CS either. There was a ton of m3/m4 CS's, and none of them moved, so they had to dump them. If BMW keeps the CS to under 500, i dont see them discounting this much. Of course a few will be leftover to certain smaller market lots, and maybe after holding till the end of the year they will discount.
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2021, 07:29 PM   #25
Bemo
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92M3 LRP Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by zamboni View Post
Quote:
No, I'll still post here considering I am a BMW lover as well and feel genuinely happy seeing other people acquire their cars and post about them. Rennlist doesn't have the same feel as E46Fanatics and Bimmerpost, and I haven't spent much time on 6SpeedOnline. I'll post on the P-Car forums just to up my Porsche acumen, but I don't think I'll have much fun there.
Cool can't wait for the car to arrive don't mind sharing the built spec? Been to Stuttgart and took the factory tour was lucky to witness the GT2 RS built then you realize that why the reputation is so good.
I would LOVE to visit the Stuttgart factory as well as BMW's factory/the Welt. The GT2 RS is a killer car, and if I had the money (…and it came with a manual) it would be in my garage.

Here's a link to my build:

http://www.porsche-code.com/PNXQ3P78

TLDR: See the attached pics. Basically I'm going with Python Green, AeroKit (..painted body color rather than gloss black), RS Spyder wheels, etc. I originally started with Chalk Gray, but I see a lot of Chalk colored Cayennes and Macan's. I wanted something a little but more special feeling if I'm going to spend $3200 on paint. I also opted for no moonroof and fully painted mirrors. Little things I've noticed while visiting dealerships make the small details matter.
Congratulations, dope color!
Should have kept the bimmer and add to the stable.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan24829.00
      06-09-2021, 08:07 PM   #26
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bemo View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zamboni View Post
Quote:
No, I'll still post here considering I am a BMW lover as well and feel genuinely happy seeing other people acquire their cars and post about them. Rennlist doesn't have the same feel as E46Fanatics and Bimmerpost, and I haven't spent much time on 6SpeedOnline. I'll post on the P-Car forums just to up my Porsche acumen, but I don't think I'll have much fun there.
Cool can't wait for the car to arrive don't mind sharing the built spec? Been to Stuttgart and took the factory tour was lucky to witness the GT2 RS built then you realize that why the reputation is so good.
I would LOVE to visit the Stuttgart factory as well as BMW's factory/the Welt. The GT2 RS is a killer car, and if I had the money (…and it came with a manual) it would be in my garage.

Here's a link to my build:

http://www.porsche-code.com/PNXQ3P78

TLDR: See the attached pics. Basically I'm going with Python Green, AeroKit (..painted body color rather than gloss black), RS Spyder wheels, etc. I originally started with Chalk Gray, but I see a lot of Chalk colored Cayennes and Macan's. I wanted something a little but more special feeling if I'm going to spend $3200 on paint. I also opted for no moonroof and fully painted mirrors. Little things I've noticed while visiting dealerships make the small details matter.
Congratulations, dope color!
Should have kept the bimmer and add to the stable.
If only I had space and extra money. Lol! The M4 was barely seeing road time. It was time to move on having been in the F-Series chassis since ditching my last E92 M3 in 2013-ish (…'13 F30 M-Sport > '14 YMB M4 > '17 Nardo M4).
Appreciate 0