BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums F90 M5 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking, and European Delivery    Tracking production of 2022 M5CS...

08-09-2021, 10:34 AM   #89
Ex_Stig
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '24 X7 M60i

Garage List
2024 BMW X7 M60  [10.00]
Looks like things are moving quickly. It now shows my car as In Transit to the dealership. Usually the website lags behind a day or two so I might swing by the dealership today or tomorrow and look around for it.
Attached Images

'25 M5 Touring (on the list, first slot)
'24 X7 M60i
'22 M5 CS - (sold)
Appreciate 2
      08-09-2021, 10:46 AM   #90
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

good for you! post pics
Appreciate 1
Ex_Stig2592.50
      08-09-2021, 11:18 AM   #91
phoenixbmwlife
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235i & G30 540i

Garage List
2014 BMW/M235i  [0.00]
Saweeet!

Follow me on Insta

https://www.instagram.com/bmwm_life_/
https://www.instagram.com/autogiftua/
https://www.instagram.com/phoenixbmwlife/
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2021, 12:12 PM   #92
AHall
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 1993 Nissan 240sx

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNALUZU View Post
Looks like things are moving quickly. It now shows my car as In Transit to the dealership. Usually the website lags behind a day or two so I might swing by the dealership today or tomorrow and look around for it.
Tell those suckers at the dealership no joy riding. You can tell if someone has been accelerating quickly which results in low MPG which does show up in the car's history.
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2021, 12:32 PM   #93
Ex_Stig
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2024 BMW X7 M60  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHall View Post
Quote:
Tell those suckers at the dealership no joy riding. You can tell if someone has been accelerating quickly which results in low MPG which does show up in the car's history.
I'm not worried about that at all. I have a very long standing relationship (20+ cars) with this dealership.

'24 X7 M60i
'22 M5 CS - (sold)
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2021, 09:17 AM   #94
Ex_Stig
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2024 BMW X7 M60  [10.00]
Well, that was quick.

Regardless, my sales guy is on vacation until Thursday so I'm not picking it up until Friday.
Attached Images

'24 X7 M60i
'22 M5 CS - (sold)
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2021, 10:21 AM   #95
AHall
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Well, that was quick.

Regardless, my sales guy is on vacation until Thursday so I'm not picking it up until Friday.
Friday cannot come soon enough. I hope it is a good Friday the 13th. I am scheduled to sell a large commercial property Friday so hopefully we both will have something to celebrate.
Appreciate 2
Ex_Stig2592.50
      08-10-2021, 12:30 PM   #96
Neptune7
Major
Rep
Drives: M5 CS

Quote:
Well, that was quick.

You should still go by and take some pics for the rest of the class
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2021, 12:33 PM   #97
Ex_Stig
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2024 BMW X7 M60  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune7 View Post
Quote:
Well, that was quick.

I tried. The area where they keep the received cars in now gated and I can't get in.

'24 X7 M60i
'22 M5 CS - (sold)
Appreciate 1
Neptune71432.50
      08-10-2021, 12:40 PM   #98
Hirenarora
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Bmw

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Well, that was quick.

I tried. The area where they keep the received cars in now gated and I can't get in.
I know this is CS thread but maybe one of you can help. This is what I received from my salesman.

There's a stop/service action on it pertaining to the M Track Mode setting. They will fix it at the Port/VPC then ship it to us!
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2021, 05:35 PM   #99
Ex_Stig
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2024 BMW X7 M60  [10.00]
Found my car at the dealership. It hasn't been prepped yet so I didn't take a lot of pictures. The two things that surprised me the most were:

Rear seats: Oh. My. God! Those rear buckets look unbelievable! The sales associate who took me over to the car said that all of the managers have been checking it out because they have never seen rear seats like that before.

Gold trim/accents: I put this comment in another post, but I was really surprised how understated the gold trim and wheels look. I was really nervous about it looking gaudy and bright based on all the press photos, but it came out beautiful.

Picking it up on Friday, but won't be driving it much this weekend because it goes in for tint and PPF on Monday.

Here are 2 sneak peak pictures…
Attached Images

'24 X7 M60i
'22 M5 CS - (sold)
Appreciate 2
Neptune71432.50
      08-11-2021, 07:06 PM   #100
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep

you bastard. i wanted to see the seats. i never get tired of seeing bucket seats.

congrats, and enjoy safely. Your entire process went so fast, pretty crazy, and you had no hiccups. Good for you.
Appreciate 2
Ex_Stig2592.50
      08-11-2021, 08:08 PM   #101
Neptune7
Major
Rep
Drives: M5 CS

Quote:
Found my car at the dealership. It hasn't been prepped yet so I didn't take a lot of pictures. The two things that surprised me the most were:

Rear seats: Oh. My. God! Those rear buckets look unbelievable! The sales associate who took me over to the car said that all of the managers have been checking it out because they have never seen rear seats like that before.

Gold trim/accents: I put this comment in another post, but I was really surprised how understated the gold trim and wheels look. I was really nervous about it looking gaudy and bright based on all the press photos, but it came out beautiful.

Picking it up on Friday, but won't be driving it much this weekend because it goes in for tint and PPF on Monday.

Congratulations! Car looks great. Don't tint too much - those buckets add major curb appeal
Appreciate 1
Ex_Stig2592.50
      08-11-2021, 08:17 PM   #102
Ex_Stig
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2024 BMW X7 M60  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:

Congratulations! Car looks great. Don't tint too much - those buckets add major curb appeal
I'll be doing the legal limit for AZ. I think that is 20% for the rear and 35% upfront (plus 70% on the windshield).

'24 X7 M60i
'22 M5 CS - (sold)
Appreciate 1
Neptune71432.50
      08-11-2021, 08:19 PM   #103
AHall
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Congratulations GNALUZU. I hope the car exceeds all your expectations.
Appreciate 1
Ex_Stig2592.50
      08-12-2021, 02:15 PM   #104
phoenixbmwlife
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2014 BMW/M235i  [0.00]
Quote:

OMG so exciting! You better post some photos and perhaps some video of exhaust note as well.

I remember when I got my F90 last August I was so excited to drive the car and enjoy it, but as soon as it came I sent it off for PPF and they took 2 1/2 weeks so I had to wait some more. Grrrr!

Anyway congratulations again!

Follow me on Insta

Appreciate 0
      08-12-2021, 02:45 PM   #105
Ex_Stig
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2024 BMW X7 M60  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixbmwlife View Post
Quote:

OMG so exciting! You better post some photos and perhaps some video of exhaust note as well.

I remember when I got my F90 last August I was so excited to drive the car and enjoy it, but as soon as it came I sent it off for PPF and they took 2 1/2 weeks so I had to wait some more. Grrrr!

2.5 weeks for PPF?!? That's insane!

'24 X7 M60i
'22 M5 CS - (sold)
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2021, 07:36 AM   #106
phoenixbmwlife
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2014 BMW/M235i  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

2.5 weeks for PPF?!? That's insane!
Yeah it was during the pandemic in August. Apparently more people decided to PPF their cars last year than ever before. Sounds counter intuitive for a pandemic with so many people losing their jobs, but where I live that's how it was.

Follow me on Insta

Appreciate 1
Ex_Stig2592.50
      09-06-2021, 01:18 PM   #107
shawnhayes
Major
Rep
Drives: 22M5 CS,23X5E,24M3 CS,24 i4

Quote:
Congrats!
Don't know if dingolfing vacation or supply chain events have stuck my M5 CS in "quality check" for a month or not.

Entered this step at the beginning of August. It's still there.

Shawn
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2021, 02:37 PM   #108
phoenixbmwlife
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2014 BMW/M235i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnhayes View Post
Quote:
Congrats!
Don't know if dingolfing vacation or supply chain events have stuck my M5 CS in "quality check" for a month or not.

Entered this step at the beginning of August. It's still there.

Shawn
Wow. I'm sorry to hear that. Semiconductor chip. That's probably the reason.

Follow me on Insta

Appreciate 0
      09-07-2021, 05:18 PM   #109
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep

dads CS is scheduled for production now...guess it will kick into production end of this week or next..
Appreciate 1
Ex_Stig2592.50
      09-21-2021, 10:42 AM   #110
Fishbonr
Rep
Drives: Jeep Trackhawk

I have been stuck on started production for over a week now.
Appreciate 0