BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums iDrive, Nav, Stereo, Bluetooth, Electronics    Sport / Sport Plus /Comfort gone missing?

11-01-2021, 10:08 PM   #1
FSHNGRY
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: INDIVIDUAL F90 M5C LCI

Garage List
Hey all,

Before I post another update on my most recent mods- I've noticed that when I get into the car as normal, let the animation play out on the dash- I would see the 3 settings in the right side of the tach. Allowing me to see myself select "SPORT PLUS" when activating M1 prior to starting the car.

Now- since my mods, I've noticed that it has gone missing. Anyone deal with this and knows how to fix it?
GONE: '05 E46 ZHP | LOADED | DINAN STG3 PKG |

IG: @FSHNGRY
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2021, 03:42 AM   #2
Slugsy01
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E63s AMG Estate

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSHNGRY View Post
Hey all,

Before I post another update on my most recent mods- I've noticed that when I get into the car as normal, let the animation play out on the dash- I would see the 3 settings in the right side of the tach. Allowing me to see myself select "SPORT PLUS" when activating M1 prior to starting the car.

Now- since my mods, I've noticed that it has gone missing. Anyone deal with this and knows how to fix it?
It's not just the option on the right hand side which can be toggled/changed by the button on left hand side indicator?
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2021, 10:07 AM   #3
m_fife
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M5

I think the "BC" button on the left stalk is what you are looking for to cycle between the options.
      12-03-2021, 01:19 AM   #4
Jacob_Tyler_Freed
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M5Competition LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSHNGRY View Post
Hey all,

If you are thinking what I think you are thinking, then you need to go to your settings, displays, instrument cluster, and find the option to display the driving mode options.
Appreciate 0