BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General BMW News and Cars Discussion    Snapped at my SA

11-01-2017, 10:22 AM   #67
cxp213
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235i

I can't believe some of the responses I read in this old thread. WTF @ all the overly sensitive and soft people who can't empathize with the OP's situation. Some people definitely expect too much, but more people suck at their jobs, especially in the service industry. OP doesn't seem to have displayed any reason for the SA's indifferent or apathetic responses (all the way to the end).
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2017, 10:47 AM   #68
BEM-S4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Dinan M235, Dinan Sport Wagon

I didn't read the whole thread either but Christ - if someone is pissing you off you have every right to read them the riot act if you have good reason. Just be prepared to live with the consequences of whatever you do and know how to back it up.

Rather than dealing with inferior service you're probably better off working up the chain of command. First explain frustration to SA, then manager, then BMWNA if all goes to hell.

It's really not all that complicated but things have gotten to a point where you feel the need to buy a present for someone who did crap work for you? Come on. People get their asses chewed out for doing shitty work all the time, nature of being an adult with a job.
Appreciate 0