BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums F90 M5 General Forum    BMW Factory Extended Warranty cost

03-26-2023, 09:08 AM   #23
epicaccord
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
2019 BMW M5 Competi ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHall View Post
epicaccord would you mind sharing the details of your extended warranty?
Expires Jan 2027 or 100K miles, covers everything(mirrors/matches manufacturer warranty) except wear and tear items. Has special MODIFIED VEHICLE box selected that even though I have a tune, pipes, and intake it won't void the coverage. Made a claim with this warranty already and it was paid direct to dealership. Just paid $250 deductible.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2023, 08:56 PM   #24
BobsM3Coupe
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicaccord View Post
Expires Jan 2027 or 100K miles, covers everything(mirrors/matches manufacturer warranty) except wear and tear items. Has special MODIFIED VEHICLE box selected that even though I have a tune, pipes, and intake it won't void the coverage. Made a claim with this warranty already and it was paid direct to dealership. Just paid $250 deductible.
What did the ext. warranty cost??
Appreciate 1
      03-26-2023, 11:26 PM   #25
EMCCM
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 F90 Comp/2021 G05 PHEV

Quote:
Definitely get an extended warranty. Best investment on my BMW. Got peace of mind and saved me money on expensive repairs. BMW=Buy More Warranty 😂 If you can afford a BMW, you can afford a warranty especially since your not going to pay full retail price anyways.

I did my research on these forums and checked out all the prices on the forums. Ben from BMW ************** beat all of them so I bought it from him. I showed him pretty aggressive quotes too from the forums, he still beat it. He conveniently did it over Docusign and I was done in 5 min.
I'm confused, are you Ben? Or is someone else Ben?

https://f90.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...4&postcount=26
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      03-27-2023, 01:37 AM   #26
epicaccord
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
I'm not Ben. I'm just a big advocate of his because he saved me lots of money and is a cool dude. And I'm not sharing what I paid as it's different for every vehicle because of age, mileage, term. Etc. Plus, I had to do all the work of researching and gathering quotes. You do your own work haha

All I can say is you'll definitely save LOTS of money on a warranty from a BMW dealership and get great service if you decide to give Ben a call. Some of these side questions are pointless and add nothing to the scope of this warranty thread lol

Do you guys even want to buy a warranty!?
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2023, 02:07 AM   #27
EMCCM
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 F90 Comp/2021 G05 PHEV

Quote:
I'm not Ben. I'm just a big advocate of his because he saved me lots of money and is a cool dude. And I'm not sharing what I paid as it's different for every vehicle because of age, mileage, term. Etc. Plus, I had to do all the work of researching and gathering quotes. You do your own work haha

All I can say is you'll definitely save LOTS of money on a warranty from a BMW dealership and get great service if you decide to give Ben a call. Some of these side questions are pointless and add nothing to the scope of this warranty thread lol

Do you guys even want to buy a warranty!?
Okay... but why is someone replying to your post, saying your name is Ben, and thanking you for helping with extended warranty? I figure there might be a good explanation, but it APPEARS that you are self-promoting, so trying to clarify that. I mean, if you can get us cheap extended warranties, cool, just odd if you and Ben are the same person.

And yes, I am likely going to buy an extended warranty when I switch back to the F90 platform shortly.
Appreciate 2
      03-27-2023, 02:11 AM   #28
epicaccord
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMCCM View Post
Okay... but why is someone replying to your post, saying your name is Ben, and thanking you for helping with extended warranty? I figure there might be a good explanation, but it APPEARS that you are self-promoting, so trying to clarify that.

And yes, I am likely going to buy an extended warranty when I switch back to the F90 platform shortly.
I can't speak on what other people say.. however I can only say that I'm NOT Ben

I'm self-promoting that I'm a boss hog that loves my BMW😎 like everyone here. Again for the 20th time I never claimed to be Keyser Soze LOL.
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2023, 04:18 AM   #29
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMCCM View Post
Okay... but why is someone replying to your post, saying your name is Ben, and thanking you for helping with extended warranty? I figure there might be a good explanation, but it APPEARS that you are self-promoting, so trying to clarify that. I mean, if you can get us cheap extended warranties, cool, just odd if you and Ben are the same person.

I’m really not here to stoke flames, but I honestly thought epicaccord was Ben this whole time lol. 😂
      03-27-2023, 07:41 AM   #30
M5KEITH
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M5

Hum….user name Epicaccord and his name is Ben. I know this because I had email and conversations with him about aftermarket warranty (Xtended Auto) for my M last August.

At that time he was stating that aftermarket warranty would cover modifications to car and it cost extra $250 but if you read exclusions the contract contradicts modified coverage. When I asked them to remove they would not only saying it is covered. I read contracts for a living and does NOT any make sense.

If you car is not modded then maybe a warranty might be for you.

I have no idea why he is NOT admitting he is Ben.

Last edited by M5KEITH; 03-27-2023 at 07:53 AM..
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2023, 09:18 AM   #31
epicaccord
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5KEITH View Post
Hum….user name Epicaccord and his name is Ben. I know this because I had email and conversations with him about aftermarket warranty (Xtended Auto) for my M last August.

At that time he was stating that aftermarket warranty would cover modifications to car and it cost extra $250 but if you read exclusions the contract contradicts modified coverage. When I asked them to remove they would not only saying it is covered. I read contracts for a living and does NOT any make sense.

If you car is not modded then maybe a warranty might be for you.

I have no idea why he is NOT admitting he is Ben.

I am not Ben, not sure why you think that and why this thread was hijacked trying to prove someone I'm not. I just know you be hatin on my posts and this warranty every chance you get lol. However, I'm one of the customers who bought it and made a claim on it. How come I wasn't denied because of my mods? I guess all people who bought it are all screwed then right? BMW will have a field day with all these customers waiting in line to sue them 👀

You may read contracts for a living, but you're wrong on this one.
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2023, 05:57 PM   #32
M5KEITH
Second Lieutenant
Rep

^^^ because we spoke on phone and I have email from you Ben. And yes if someone has a modified car and something major goes wrong like a blown motor the contract is useless and people are screwed.

How do u think I got your number in the first place??? Because you have been trying to sell warranties on this forum.

You weren’t pushing BMW warranties last summer.

Last edited by M5KEITH; 03-27-2023 at 06:22 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2023, 06:31 PM   #33
epicaccord
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5KEITH View Post
^^^ because we spoke on phone and I have email from you Ben. And yes if someone has a modified car and something major goes wrong like a blown motor the contract is useless and people are screwed.

How do u think I got your number in the first place??? Because you have been trying to sell warranties on this forum.
I'm sorry, but you're mistaken and I don't know who you are. I didn't give you my phone number. I refer people to Ben and I gave his number all the time here on forums. Just trying to help and it seems like there's happy forum members who purchased warranties from Ben who posted on here, including myself.

Sounds like you're trying to scare people because you have no proof that people are screwed just your wild guesses. I had something major go wrong and I still got it covered under this warranty. You didn't.

You say I'm Ben, I say I'm not. We can do this all day bud and waste everyone's time here. Let's take this to PM and we'll go back and forth the rest of the year if you like.🤣🤣 🤣Not sure what you're trying to accomplish and who you are trying to convince?
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2023, 07:02 PM   #34
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Okay, I don’t want to get involved in this, and I am not picking sides at all, honestly. But I mentioned above I thought this was Ben the whole time. I am not going crazy. Here are three examples where it would be pretty difficult to believe this isn’t Ben. Links take you to the actual specific posts, not just the thread. In all fairness, there are dozens of comments where the account mentions “referring to Ben.”

These below are part of the reasons I stated above I thought it was Ben. Again, let me be clear, I am not picking sides, but here is exactly what’s been said.

This is really bizarre now.

https://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...php?p=29393543

I mean if you read this, sounds like the account holder is Ben.

Also, this one: (saying I send you the Docusign)

https://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...php?p=29278189

This one is really damning, not gonna lie:

https://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...php?p=28375067

I’ve added a couple screenshots from some of the post, but they didn’t all come out right. It’s really worth going to the posts.
Attached Images

03-27-2023, 07:31 PM   #35
Pturbony
Private
Rep
Drives: F90 Comp

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ResIpsaLoquitur View Post
Okay, I don’t want to get involved in this, and I am not picking sides at all, honestly. But I mentioned above I thought this was Ben the whole time. I am not going crazy. Here are three examples where it would be pretty difficult to believe this isn’t Ben. Links take you to the actual specific posts, not just the thread. In all fairness, there are dozens of comments where the account mentions “referring to Ben.”

These below are part of the reasons I stated above I thought it was Ben. Again, let me be clear, I am not picking sides, but here is exactly what’s been said.

I’ve added a couple screenshots from some of the post, but they didn’t all come out right. It’s really worth going to the posts.
This is some serious due diligence and well presented for the reader. Are you looking for a job? 😜
Appreciate 1
      03-27-2023, 07:46 PM   #36
epicaccord
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Quote:

Whoaaaaaaaaaaa.. You definitely put in the time for this. Send me your Venmo info, I'll find someone to compensate you for your time for this LOL. If you look at my post history, you won't see those at all. Is this some ChatGPT AI hack or something?

Again, I'm NOT Ben. Where are we going with this, but to waste everyone's time? Let's go round in circles, I can do this all year. 💪 🤡🙈💤
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2023, 08:04 PM   #37
M5KEITH
Second Lieutenant
Rep

^^^ My sincere apologies! I honestly thought you were Ben.
Appreciate 1
      03-27-2023, 08:08 PM   #38
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pturbony View Post
This is some serious due diligence and well presented for the reader. Are you looking for a job? 😜
Thank you! It’s just that we can’t all made to look like we’re crazy for thinking that’s Ben. Not trying to sway anyone — as you said, the reader gets to decide. I think he could have taken the opportunity to use his response to answer/dispute/dispel the notion, but he chose not to and chose to blame ChatGPT. I literally just clicked on his “all posts” button in his profile. He doesn’t have many so it was easy to go through.

He deleted my first post, changed his second one, and changed the third one! Compare the dates and times from the screenshots I posted and the changes he made, please!
      03-27-2023, 08:12 PM   #39
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Whoaaaaaaaaaaa.. You definitely put in the time for this. Send me your Venmo info, I'll find someone to compensate you for your time for this LOL. If you look at my post history, you won't see those at all. Is this some ChatGPT AI hack or something?

Again, I'm NOT Ben. Where are we going with this, but to waste everyone's time? Let's go round in circles, I can do this all year. 💪 🤡🙈💤
I do this for a living. It took me about 10 minutes.

It’s funny you say it’s not in your post history, because all I did was click the “all posts” button in your profile, skimmed through them really fast because I generally remembered some of the threads, then opened the web version to make sure the links worked in my original post and so I could capture screenshots that would encompass my whole piece of evidence in one shot.

I’m not saying you’re Ben on this account know, but facts have been presented that at least on three occasions your account referred to themselves as Ben. I even gave the benefit of the doubt that the account mentions “referring to Ben” dozens of times.

Again, I’m not picking sides. I’m operating in facts. You could just address those three posts and not blame ChatGPT (?!) and we’d all be done.
      03-27-2023, 08:12 PM   #40
epicaccord
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Quote:
Thank you! It’s just that we can’t all made to look like we’re crazy for thinking that’s Ben. Not trying to sway anyone — as you said, the reader gets to decide. I think he could have taken the opportunity to use his response to answer/dispute/dispel the notion, but he chose not to and chose to blame ChatGPT. I literally just clicked on his “all posts” button in his profile. He doesn’t have many so it was easy to go through.
Let's make it clear again for the 1000th time. I'm dispeling the notion. LOL.

Any more questions? I'll wait...
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2023, 08:16 PM   #41
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Let's make it clear again for the 1000th time. I'm dispeling the notion. LOL.

Any more questions? I'll wait...
You deleted my first post, changed the second one, and changed the third one! Compare the dates and times from the screenshots I posted and the changes he made, please!

Explain this:

Original is first, edited is second:
Attached Images

03-27-2023, 08:18 PM   #42
NoMods
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5

Garage List
2022 M5  [10.00]
My thread has legs!!!

I honestly thought EpicAccord was Ben also
Appreciate 2
      03-27-2023, 08:20 PM   #43
NoMods
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5

Garage List
2022 M5  [10.00]
Quote:

you're better than Sherlock Holmes
Appreciate 1
      03-27-2023, 08:21 PM   #44
ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by armoredsaint View Post
My thread has legs!!!