BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board    Punk ass kid

04-19-2007, 11:52 AM   #23
SickSixSpd
Private
Rep
Drives: BSM 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz View Post
there are always going to be drivers like this... just dont make it any worse... if he starts tail gating you, perhaps its best you move to the slow lane. even if he is over the speedlimit, let him run... or even call the popo and give them a plate to follow if your that desprate in punishing him.

often times when i drive my long distances home, i find myself speeding on the highway going 85-90 in the carpool lane. when i approach a slow car infront of me... i try not to tailgate and try to leave at least two or three car distance between me and the car. then i attempt to switch lanes and pass them if i can--however, occasionally the car infront of me will move over and allow me to pass, and then move back into the carpool lane. everytime i see somebody do that i'm always thinking... wow what a nice guy. perhaps its best you calm down and realize what you could do to avoid being po'd again. it sometimes is annoying to have to move over because your driving slower... but sometimes its the simple answer.
the thing is I was already in the slow lane and this dude was acting like a jerk off. the left lane was wide open for him to pass but for some reason he was being a dick. If I was in the left lane I would understand why he was pissed but I wasn't so I see no reason for his childish behavior
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2007, 11:54 AM   #24
///M3NACE
Banned
Rep
Drives: E36 M3, E36 Vert , E90 N52

I hate when drivers mess with people like that...
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2007, 02:58 AM   #25
easyman
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizal View Post
dude fuck that i would throw something at him like i did to a honda before who high beam me for cutting him off..

you cut the honda off then throw something at them... good job. You are the stereotypical bmw driver
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2007, 05:38 AM   #26
Gearcraft
misadventurer
Philippines
Rep
Drives: bubbie mystic blue whale

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyman View Post

you cut the honda off then throw something at them... good job. You are the stereotypical bmw driver
lol.
      04-20-2007, 06:27 AM   #27
jonerik26
Lieutenant Colonel
Philippines
Rep
Drives: black 335i e90 PRE-LCI

Garage List
2007 335i  [8.00]
1998 Acura Integra  [8.50]
2006 325i  [8.00]
dude some people are just crackhead drivers like that sometimes, gotta just ignore them sometimes......
      04-20-2007, 07:34 AM   #28
777ER
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 328xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sick6spd View Post
So I was driving my friends Civic Si down the palisades pkwy tonight and some punk ass kid in a black X5 tried to run me off the road today on the palisades pkwy today. I was driving in the right lane minding my own business going 60 and this dude starts tailing me for a while. So I drive like he's not even there minding my own business. He passes me and out of no where gets in front of me and slams on his brakes. I'm like wtf wuts up with this kid and I have my girl in the passenger seat. So I'm trying to stay calm and decide to speed up when I get a chance and pass him and get as far away from him. I sped past him and once I lose sight of him in my rear view, I resumed normal speed. this kid catches up to me and starts swerving into me like he's trying to run me off the road. I saw and it was some punk ass asian kid probably a teenager. If your on this forum I hope u die!!!! Seriously u don't deserve a license. Sorry needed to vent
Man you need to drive like a road warrior in the lower NY state otherwise all the other drivers will step on you. More like of a semi-aggressive.

Becareful about the palisades parkway, there's alot of NY state poopers on there.
I drive up and down the palisades parkway once in a while to see my uncle in a loaner BMW from my dealership when my car is in for service. From spring valley to Stony Point. It's a nice view in the fall and the spring.

Did you do something or was in the left lane right before this X5 came up?

Maybe you have pissed him off by going the same speed or slightly slower in the left lane just before.
Sounds like there's more to the story....

Sedan | Poplar trim | Steptronic | Cold Package | Power front seats w/memory | Xenon Adaptive Headlights | PDC | 2008 Plate LED's | PBX | LUX v5.2
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2007, 07:48 AM   #29
777ER
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 328xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz View Post
there are always going to be drivers like this... just dont make it any worse... if he starts tail gating you, perhaps its best you move to the slow lane. even if he is over the speedlimit, let him run... or even call the popo and give them a plate to follow if your that desprate in punishing him.

often times when i drive my long distances home, i find myself speeding on the highway going 85-90 in the carpool lane. when i approach a slow car infront of me... i try not to tailgate and try to leave at least two or three car distance between me and the car. then i attempt to switch lanes and pass them if i can--however, occasionally the car infront of me will move over and allow me to pass, and then move back into the carpool lane. everytime i see somebody do that i'm always thinking... wow what a nice guy. perhaps its best you calm down and realize what you could do to avoid being po'd again. it sometimes is annoying to have to move over because your driving slower... but sometimes its the simple answer.
popo here in NY don't give a crap unless it's a suspected drunk driver...by the time you call them the offender is long gone unless you're lucky there's a pooper up ahead on the parkway and the offender didn't take the exit before that.

The OP stated he was in the right lane minding his own business, it didn't say he was in the left.

Anyways try driving like that here in NY. Once in a while you will come up to a moron who won't budge from the left lane, even after flashing high beams at them for 20 times.
It takes at least a police car to get them to move out of the way.

BTW these stupid soccer moms and idiots SLOW down on the ramp merging to a highway...they are for speeding up to merge into traffic with minimal disruptions...sometimes they even stop at the end and wait for a goddamn space which a 18 wheeler could use to speed up.

Does a plane start it's takeoff roll and stop at the end of the runway and expects to go airborne just like that?!...idiots.

Sedan | Poplar trim | Steptronic | Cold Package | Power front seats w/memory | Xenon Adaptive Headlights | PDC | 2008 Plate LED's | PBX | LUX v5.2
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2007, 04:28 PM   #30
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
For fucks sake people!

ive been on E90 post for a while, and i love it. but come on! THE GUY was VENTING! you know what that means?? HES REALLY PISSED THE FUCK OFF!! please. understand that when you vent and you get responses like: fuck you your an irresponsible @#$#@$#..... etc.

come on. that doesnt help the OP. you know how messed up that is? come on guys, remember we are a LOVING community that WELCOME and should try to UNDERSTAND everyones situation. next time, if your gonna correct someone like this, just say it like : i dont appriciate you saying .......... i understand your angry but please try and be considerate.

come on, is that REALLY hard? no. its not. so thanks for listening and understanding that we all are in this community together, and ALL of us dont thing properly wen we are angry.

Kieran S.