Forum for the entire range of BMW electric vehicles
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW i4 Forum - i430, i440 (G26) EV Forum BMW i4 Forum - M50, eDrive40, eDrive35 (G26) EV Forum

01-04-2024, 01:07 PM   #1
profglotz
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW i4 xdrive40

Best floor liners/mats for i4 xdrive

I've looked into weathertec, 3D kagu/maxpider, BMW, etc. floor liners and mats and still can't figure out whether i need the liner/mat to cover the sill, or if raised edges (like on the BMW ones) is sufficient for snow, spills, etc. Also, i cannot find a cargo liner for the i4 on the BMW site. I've seen some cargo liner recs in this forum -- kagu maxpider looks nice because it's segmented so can flip up part of it to get to the floor storage. Has anyone seen a cargo liner that will extend when the rear seats are folded down, and fold up when the seats are up? Thx!
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2024, 06:47 PM   #2
jpuffmasterpuffpuffpuff69
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Jaguar I-Pace

Quote:
Originally Posted by profglotz View Post
I've looked into weathertec, 3D kagu/maxpider, BMW, etc. floor liners and mats and still can't figure out whether i need the liner/mat to cover the sill, or if raised edges (like on the BMW ones) is sufficient for snow, spills, etc. Also, i cannot find a cargo liner for the i4 on the BMW site. I've seen some cargo liner recs in this forum -- kagu maxpider looks nice because it's segmented so can flip up part of it to get to the floor storage. Has anyone seen a cargo liner that will extend when the rear seats are folded down, and fold up when the seats are up? Thx!
Like this? https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256806002989791.html
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2024, 02:12 PM   #3
kindofblue
Gone electric
Rep
Drives: i4 40eDrive 3/31/23 & Mach e

Thumbs up

We have the 3D kagu/maxpider floor liners for our MME and really like them and I've just ordered a set for the front of the i4 at Napa online and they set to arrived yesterday. Good timing as the weather forecast is for heavy rain this weekend.

They fit well and I can recommend them.

As for the rear cargo mat ours came with the BMW version and it's OK.

Last edited by kindofblue; 01-21-2024 at 02:13 PM..
Appreciate 0