BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums Cosmetic Modifications    Turner Motorsport Front Lip (Pre-LCI)

02-24-2022, 04:02 AM   #1
cream
Private
Rep
Drives: 19' BSM M5

Turner Motorsport Front Lip (Pre-LCI)

https://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-5...ber-front-lip/

Anyone have experience with Turner Motorsport front lip quality? Replacing my RW Carbon Man Style lip.

Price is cheap compared to other offerings, wondering if this is a case of "you get what you pay for" type of deal. Uses factory bumper mounting holes and I already have the Turner Motorsport oil cooler skid plates installed.

I like how the inner lines of the bumper flow into the lines on the lip giving it a more aggressive look.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2022, 07:11 AM   #2
dougpaper
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M5

Looks great only thing i will comment on is living in Pittsburgh mine is really damaged. With all the hills it scrapes and no way around it I have to back down the driveway and swing a hard angle just to avoid a scrape. Was driving last friday when it snowed and it would hit snow in front of my car and shoot it up in waves to my windshield. Looked cool but at some point this thing is going to be a $1k disaster.
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2022, 03:15 PM   #3
Ptoscano911
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cream View Post
https://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-5...ber-front-lip/

Anyone have experience with Turner Motorsport front lip quality? Replacing my RW Carbon Man Style lip.

Price is cheap compared to other offerings, wondering if this is a case of "you get what you pay for" type of deal. Uses factory bumper mounting holes and I already have the Turner Motorsport oil cooler skid plates installed.

I like how the inner lines of the bumper flow into the lines on the lip giving it a more aggressive look.
I'm looking at same spoiler and replacing my reventon lip spoiler.

Researched and found nothing on it,
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2022, 05:45 PM   #4
TROYJEUP
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: All of them

I have one here. Bought for my 2019 but traded it in for 2022 before I received the splitter. Actually got it from FedEx the day I got home with the new car. Really solid and good quality could sell for way more than they ask

Not a chance I'm going to ship this so will just save in case I ever buy a 2019 again
Attached Images

03-25-2022, 06:13 AM   #5
Ptoscano911
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

That looks like a beautiful piece of carbon.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2022, 09:37 AM   #6
DryBark
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: M5 / X5

Garage List
2023 BMW X5  [0.00]
2018 BMW M5  [10.00]
I'm not sure if I like the side angle (how it just goes straight back to the wheel well), but for the price and how many times I destroy front lips I think I'll get over it.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2022, 02:57 PM   #7
Ptoscano911
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougpaper View Post
Looks great only thing i will comment on is living in Pittsburgh mine is really damaged. With all the hills it scrapes and no way around it I have to back down the driveway and swing a hard angle just to avoid a scrape. Was driving last friday when it snowed and it would hit snow in front of my car and shoot it up in waves to my windshield. Looked cool but at some point this thing is going to be a $1k disaster.
Can you post some pics on car. The turner site is black and white and pics just don't look good. Lol
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2022, 11:35 AM   #8
eric97hoh
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 bmw m5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptoscano911 View Post
Can you post some pics on car. The turner site is black and white and pics just don't look good. Lol
ya the pics on the site look wack as fuck

Previous BMW model 2018 bmw 340i FBO custom e50 tune 500 wheel
Appreciate 0