Quote:
Originally Posted by BURAKUSTA View Post
Unique and I like matching the first one with the MBB,
Richard Mille is a nice reputable brand

A nice brand? Each Of those watches cost more than an M5

Forgive my ignorance
Is that ego issue? Messing with you bro
Just not my cup of tea that's all
I am more of a classic style and round face and even my Hublot I don't really like anymore and yearning for something less EXOTIC, which is yours

Thank you gave me a nice laugh! Because I didn't bow down to the Richard Mille, and probably I should have but maybe because it's never been on my radar because I can never afford it LOL

Thanks for posting your pics and most especially with the car in the back ground, enjoy in great health both watches and cars
It's not my picture, It's out of my price range. just thought it was funny that you said it was a nice reputable brand
Admittedly, it also made me chuckle. RM doesn't hit me in the feels but it's at the very top of horological haute couture.

Not to make fun but it was just slightly humorous to hear it referred to in that way.

I'm really just happy to learn I have anyone that is able to afford just exactly what they love most. :-)